AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-25, 16:56   Link #1341
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, the art department or programming department? I graduated from the art department.

Anyway... if anyone have a doujin with Mizore feel free to send it my way.. >_> <_< >_> lol XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 16:57   Link #1342
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
haha it would be weird to see Moka turn into a bat XD

and about the Doujin, I have one.. if you want it PM me.
already got it from your previous post.

(rep)cookies added

So the mini poll stands.

Moka - 7
Kurumu - 5
Yukari - 1
Mizore - 10
Ruby - 1

Are there no fan of loli and cute masochist witches?
Old 2008-06-25, 17:05   Link #1343
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

With a cutie pie like Mizore roaming around.. its hard for the other girls to compete. XD
Old 2008-06-25, 17:16   Link #1344
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Mizore may not be able to fly, but you figure she probably could make herself iunno like an ice path, use it to get around probably faster than running, just sliding all over the place xD

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 17:32   Link #1345
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Mizore needs to take advantage of her powers. She can do some wickedly awesome shit if she had the imagination for it. Like if faced with a tough enemy, instead of freezing them externally, how about freezing their internal organs? now thats a terrible way to die XD
Old 2008-06-25, 17:40   Link #1346
Spags
Computer Programmer

It's actually scary what she could do, but i think that would make her to OP xD Not saying thats a bad thing, but i'm sure it'd take away from the story. I mean manipulating water in itself is pretty much a crazy ability, cause if you think about it theres practically water wherever you go xD

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-06-25, 17:41   Link #1347
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Mizore may not be able to fly, but you figure she probably could make herself iunno like an ice path, use it to get around probably faster than running, just sliding all over the place xD
Haha, reminds me of Nanoha StrikerS, the girl with her wind road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
Mizore needs to take advantage of her powers. She can do some wickedly awesome shit if she had the imagination for it. Like if faced with a tough enemy, instead of freezing them externally, how about freezing their internal organs? now thats a terrible way to die XD
Hoho Or form sharp ice arrows and pierce through, she's got so much potential
Old 2008-06-25, 17:49   Link #1348
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I swear this thread needs to be renamed to the "Mizore FanClub"
Old 2008-06-25, 18:17   Link #1349
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
True since alot of us here like and love Mizore. Thanks to the author of R+V he brought in a unique female character and also if there was a sub forum. It might be called the Mizore Image thread like the Yoko image thread Gurren Laggan has, since there are more Mizore pics out there than the others. MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER DVD COVER! I wonder what's she's gonna wear at the opposite picture? Her bathing suit? Hakama? A new costume perhaps?

Maybe in the future theres gonna be a gaiden of sorts Onna+Yuki. lol
Like the author of Hajime no Ippo did to Sendo due to his popularity h has a one shot manga.
Old 2008-06-25, 18:19   Link #1350
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
i totally agree . i like this convo about ice manipulation powers, it gives good ideas as to her battle potential.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 19:16   Link #1351
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She can manipulate Ice and water. Make a giant ice barrier even at her lowest peak of energy (the one that shielded them from Kuyou's fire blast), make ice clones that can do her will unless she's emotionally unstable she can't control them, deep freezing areas, ice kunai's and sharp objects, her hands turn into giant ice claws and there are even more things she could do if you put your own ideas into her powers.

Also her best power yet is she can pop up anywhere! What a stalker! Only weakness is fire as seen in Ririko-sensei ep in the anime and Kuyou fight she weakens faster. It's good to see her get that much air time in the anime, since the manga it took awhile before she could make an appearance.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:53   Link #1352
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Id love to see an 'official' or at least some bigger character popularity poll, sry guys but my guess is that this thread is not representative, could be wrong because sheÄs just not on my 'list' but someone gotta prove me otherwise first

about her powers: it's all up to how far she can manipulate water - if it was possible for her she could just change the athmospheric humidity to an extent where there is no base of living for her opponent
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 20:11   Link #1353
yongshun

Wow intresting conversation about battle prowess. I can kinda see Mizore making Ice roads like Ice Man from X-men or that ice guy from the Incredibles. Personally we dont really know too much about her battle powers as she was not defeated by Moka, nor have we seen her fight on her own in this series. Would be intresting to see her and Moka fight through and see the extant of her ice powers.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 20:33   Link #1354
Spags
Computer Programmer

Iunno, her powers can be taken to extreme amounts if the author wanted to. I mean if she does have the power to manipulate water, bodies are composed of mostly water anyway. So there's nothing stopping her from freezing people from the inside out. Not to mention water is present in the atmosphere, and using that to ur advantage could cancel all movement if necessary if strong enough.

Old 2008-06-25, 20:36   Link #1355
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Exactly water composes all living things, and the atmosphere as well. The only thing limiting Mizore really is her stamina and imagination. Freeze ur eyeballs until they shatter!
Old 2008-06-25, 20:46   Link #1356
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Iunno, her powers can be taken to extreme amounts if the author wanted to. I mean if she does have the power to manipulate water, bodies are composed of mostly water anyway. So there's nothing stopping her from freezing people from the inside out. Not to mention water is present in the atmosphere, and using that to ur advantage could cancel all movement if necessary if strong enough.
Yes he can, but everyone in this universe has a weakness: vampires with water, witches cant cast without a magic medium, succubus has low stamina and fight prowess, and werewolfs loses all speed if the moon is blocked. The author pretty much left out a lot of information on Mizore. What we do know is that she has ice projectiles, claws, and clones.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 21:03   Link #1357
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Mizore was able to do lots of things, she froze people before, froze the lake, make those ice spikes. She's basically freezing moister. The claws and kunais are just shaping the freeze.
Old 2008-06-25, 21:27   Link #1358
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Water is the weakness of Moka. That's why I always keep her on the 2nd most powerful in R+V group against inner Moka. As for atmospheric humidity I think she already done that when she was gonna dep freeze Tsukune for the 1st time. Also in the anime when she's emotionally unstable mad/sad/angry she makes a powerful blizzard.

I am a little shocked at the manga that Kotsubu sensei lied about loving her, but only wanted to do something nasty and harass her, bastard! In the anime he was portrayed a rapist, but due to Mizore's powers she can automatically freeze anyone that touches her he was frozen.

In manga one reason why she can't summon her powers when they where fighting the perverted gym teacher because she was totally at lost and has mixed emotional feelings of loneliness/sadness and longing for someone to really love her. Tsukune is the man that did that, he saved her along with Moka. After that she got her cut and changed her personality for the better....or to a stalker... As we see in season2 manga her personality is much brighter and funny at times, she's less of a loner now unlike when she 1st appeared in the R+V series.
Old 2008-06-25, 21:37   Link #1359
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Like daughter, like mother. I can see Mizore senior freezing the ass off anyone who hurts Mizore.
Old 2008-06-25, 21:42   Link #1360
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Like daughter, like mother. I can see Mizore senior freezing the ass off anyone who hurts Mizore.
lol well since she almost kinda lost it when she heard Tsukune not even having a thought about marrage, I would think anyone that actually hurt Mizore would be put 6 feet under rather than just being frozen solid

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire