AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-24, 14:48   Link #161
Cinocard

Quote:
She might already be pregnant. But KitsunexRikuo would be one incredible pairing.
First of all, and the first obstacle of all, Kitsune is a high school mother, right?

But well, I don't think that pairing would ever happen. She needs to stay with the story for that to happen. After this arc finish, most likely: 50% Kitsune will die. 30% she will disappear and recur later as a sub main character. 20% she will reincarnate once more (either she reincarnate, or bear a child). Only 10% would she comes to Tokyo as a transfer student

Another thing: will Kitsune's child be boy or girl? It has always been a boy in my mind, but now that I think about it, It can be a girl.
Old 2009-11-24, 15:21   Link #162
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Whats this talk about Kitsune being pregnate or supposedly pregnate? not ones has this bin mentioned if i remember.
Old 2009-11-24, 16:55   Link #163
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Whats this talk about Kitsune being pregnate or supposedly pregnate? not ones has this bin mentioned if i remember.
Chapter 82, page 14. Unless of course the scanlation has a wrong translation.

Spoiler for said dialogue:

Anywho, looks like a bit battle next chapter.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Old 2009-11-24, 17:11   Link #164
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
It's also worth mentioning that she said the same thing about her child when she took Lady Yodo's body as a host. Could it be she has been trying to give birth to this same baby for the past 400 years she was sealed?
Old 2009-11-24, 17:56   Link #165
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Chapter 82, page 14. Unless of course the scanlation has a wrong translation.

Spoiler for said dialogue:

Anywho, looks like a bit battle next chapter.
I see what you mean it seems that the pregnancy was true or perhaps she is waiting for the person too impregnate her perhaps Rikuo lol.
Old 2009-11-24, 21:12   Link #166
Mizuno
Undefined

Imagine if Yukana is Kitsune's VA and Rikuo being intimate..
Old 2009-11-25, 05:31   Link #167
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
It's probably just possible for yuki-onnas to kill people by kissing them but that may be an activated power instead of a passive ability.

And considering it's 80 chapters already, I think if there is any romance at all in the manga, the candidates have already been introduced and not someone who will come in later
I think so too. His grandpa probably use it as an excuse not to do it.

Well, as far as the harem/romance is concern, its a huge part that captured alot of people's attention. It would be a waste not to play on that aspect and develop their relationship.

btw, it seems like Kana isnt very popular. Though shes not my the first pick, I don't see anything wrong with her. Shes not annoying or abusive, like those other typical childhood friend relationships. I guess shes just kinda ignorant.

Quote:
It's also worth mentioning that she said the same thing about her child when she took Lady Yodo's body as a host. Could it be she has been trying to give birth to this same baby for the past 400 years she was sealed?
She touches her belly everytime she says that, so I am guessing that its safe to assume that it is a baby of some sort. Thus, it would be pretty hard to imagine that the would be the same one as 400 years ago. Since, it had to transfer host with it's mother and wait another ~400 years... lol.
Old 2009-11-25, 05:36   Link #168
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
btw, it seems like Kana isnt very popular. Though shes not my the first pick, I don't see anything wrong with her. Shes not annoying or abusive, like those other typical childhood friend relationships. I guess shes just kinda ignorant.
There's nothing wrong with Kana-chan really; she's actually a pretty likable character. It's just...everybody likes Tsurara more.

Yuki Onna ftw~!
Old 2009-11-26, 06:31   Link #169
Westlo
Lets be reality

Character poll translated by unokpasabaxaki on mangahelpers.

The Results of the First Hyakki Popularity Poll
Total votes: 14702

Spoiler:

Wow @ Kitsune getting so many votes in such a short time.
Old 2009-11-26, 07:56   Link #170
Mizuno
Undefined

She's definitely one uber hot villain.
Old 2009-11-26, 10:41   Link #171
Iggy_Pop

She's definitely one of most popular female big bad Jump had in recent times. I can't remember any female big bad being very popular in Jump in many years
Old 2009-11-26, 23:53   Link #172
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

wow, very interesting results. The first 3 are to be expected, but kitsune getting #4 is surprising.

I didnt think that Yura and Kana would get such a low ranking(even the new chars from the new village got higher)..? Ah well, atleast Tsurara chan almost got #2
Old 2009-11-27, 01:31   Link #173
Mizuno
Undefined

I think Yura is slowly climbing up with the screentime she's starting to get. And she makes a pretty nice match for Rikuo.
Old 2009-11-27, 02:13   Link #174
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think Yura is slowly climbing up with the screentime she's starting to get. And she makes a pretty nice match for Rikuo.
Well,maybe ... but how do you think she is going to take Rikuo's "help" ... it sound's as if it's going to be a pretty interesting situation. when Rikuo shows up with his Hyakki Yakou. And Yura's brother is definitly going to have a fit. ( if we take his last words to Rikuo seriously ... not that Rikuo actually planned to listen to him )

From what I see Night Rikuo and Yura's brother are kind of similar ... don't you think.
Old 2009-11-27, 05:58   Link #175
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I'm surprised at Tsurara... She's been getting less screen time than when the last poll was taken and she still ranked higher than last time. Hurray!!!
Old 2009-11-27, 12:30   Link #176
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
I'm surprised at Tsurara... She's been getting less screen time than when the last poll was taken and she still ranked higher than last time. Hurray!!!
This is the first poll, what you saw last time was just the listing of numbers for each character. For example if you want Night Rikou you put #1 on the card since that was his number.

Last edited by Westlo; 2009-11-27 at 16:57.
Old 2009-11-28, 22:19   Link #177
Nemesis

Guys,There's an anime coming out for this.
Old 2009-11-28, 22:51   Link #178
Mizuno
Undefined

We found out about a week ago.
Old 2009-11-29, 02:47   Link #179
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
I think so too. His grandpa probably use it as an excuse not to do it.

Well, as far as the harem/romance is concern, its a huge part that captured alot of people's attention. It would be a waste not to play on that aspect and develop their relationship.
This really isn't the type of manga that dwells on relationships though. Look at most of the other shounen esque-stuff in the same sort of genre. They have tons of candidates too, but nothing official ever comes out of it.
Old 2009-11-29, 03:12   Link #180
Mizuno
Undefined

We know but one can hope. He does need careful consideration whether to wed a human/ayakashi though. If the bloodline gets thinned anymore, it could spell the end of Nura clan's reign. And at least through bonding with Yura, it might reduce the friction between the onmyouji and the 'good' youkai.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen