AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-30, 12:51   Link #21201
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Just to bring it up... on the matter of Akasha and Alucard in the flashback... yes, even after being sealed for 200 years Alucard was goddamn strong, and only him just being awakened if probably what allowed Akasha to need no help against him. However, there was really only one reason why Alucard was actually able to consume Akasha- Moka was his prisoner. It looks like Akasha let herself be impaled so she could reach Moka and seal her... admittedly, Alucard was still giving her a run for her money, but Akasha could've at least forced some sort of stalemate.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 09:20   Link #21202
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, in Moka's flashback, which occurred, well about 7 years ago, hasn't weakened that much, he still had instant regeneration and even someone as strong as Akasha had to get serious against him, and still haven't managed to completely defeat him and at the current point, I still think that Moka and Tsukune are still weaker then Akasha.

So, I don't a few years of slumber would weaken him that much in fact he might have regained some of his previous strength, since he had absorbed Akasha into his body - while I still hope that she managed to survive that in someway, it still might have sustained Alucard's hunger.

We will have to wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue the story, but for now I don't see anyway on how Alucard can be defeated, and even if they find a way to destroy him, it's not like Ikeda can pull something like that, out of nowhere, so there is still going to be an arc dedicated on Tsukune and Moka finding Alucard's weak points or developing some power (their Shinso blood, which has still been undeveloped, and we still don't know what kind of power it gives to it's users, since I still believe that Shinso vampires have some abilities that normal vampires can't use ) - personally, I don't think that Alucard is going to be defeated until Moka and Tsukune (along with the rest of the team) graduate from Youkai Academy - and decide what they want to do in the future, and there is still an entire school year (manga time), ahead of them, before that happens.
There really is no point into waiting for Moka and Tsukune to graduate in order to deal with Alucard, that would require another plot to where someone else who would want to use him for destructive puposes to reveal themselves. In this arc, its now or never, since he is awakening slowly but surely they need to develop a plan to take him down and i doubt Ikeda is going to stop it now. I believe Alucard really will be defeated in this arc and then another arc for the storyline in order to bring the series to a happy ending.

About Alucard weakening, i wasn't talking about the 7 years between now and the past, i meant the 200 years Alucard was sealed, from the flashbacks lets look at what we do know, Alucard didn't display any special powers or anything like that while fighting with Akasha and Akua, at best the only things he displayed were regeneration, absorption and enormous brute strength, he lacks in speed but his tentacles compensate for this making close combat difficult because of his absorption ability, luckily we have a bunch of geniuses for heros plus we have Tenmei and Touhou who know a thing or two about how to fight him, if our heros can get by Alucard's 3 abilities than they will have a chance then it would be just a matter on how to kill him, Alucard is nothing more than a hungry mindless monster, surely it shouldn't be that difficult to fight him, but of course, whatever he lacks, he will have something else to make up for it, as for his powers, weve only seen 3 of them so far, if he does have more powers than our heros will just have to use their heads more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Just to bring it up... on the matter of Akasha and Alucard in the flashback... yes, even after being sealed for 200 years Alucard was goddamn strong, and only him just being awakened if probably what allowed Akasha to need no help against him. However, there was really only one reason why Alucard was actually able to consume Akasha- Moka was his prisoner. It looks like Akasha let herself be impaled so she could reach Moka and seal her... admittedly, Alucard was still giving her a run for her money, but Akasha could've at least forced some sort of stalemate.
Akasha had no choice she had to do what she did, mother knows best and saving her daughter was all that mattered to her, without the other 2 dark lords present, sealing Alucard the way she did was probably her only option, but i wonder why she chose to seal him that way, perhaps it was a way to get Moka away from her in order to give her daughter the happy life she deserved or mabye the method that the Dark Lords used in the past to seal Alucard was different from Akasha's method and that she had no choice.
Old 2011-10-31, 10:11   Link #21203
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Looks like we are bound to disagree on the matter of Alucard and how we think the current arc is going to develop, so we have no choice but to wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue developing his story.

Let's just me ask you one thing, do you really want this manga to end already ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 17:43   Link #21204
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Looks like we are bound to disagree on the matter of Alucard and how we think the current arc is going to develop, so we have no choice but to wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue developing his story.

Let's just me ask you one thing, do you really want this manga to end already ?
Well, not really, i like this series very much, what i mean is that i have never seen an ending to a manga series before, ever, i guess thats why ive been saying those things about the ending and such, no i don't want it to end, not for a while hopefully, i don't mean that i don't like the manga or have lost interest in it, this is my number one besides the series "Freezing", for the moment
Old 2011-11-01, 17:01   Link #21205
Tachibana
タチバナ

Wow, already November this was a really fast year, hopefully we will be seeing the raws for 47 soon
Old 2011-11-01, 17:37   Link #21206
Alhazad2003

No doubt, they should be coming out in the next few days.

Though, in respect to the current conversation, I have to side with Chris38 on the issue, it's way too soon for the group to be facing Alucard directly. That's like having Goku as a child facing off against the kind of enemies he fought as an adult (Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu). It would be more than a slaughter. The only reasons I could see him awakening now is to possibly revive Akasha and/or killing Gyokuro. I have no doubt she'll fall in this arc, possibly by Alucard himself. Wouldn't that be poetic justice, destroyed by the power she thought she could control. Though after that, it's very uncertain. Fuhai's weakened considerably since the last time he faced Alucard, there's no telling what state Akasha will be in if she's revived, the only one who'll still be in top shape is Mikogami, if he's even there. As Chris said, if they manage to defeat him regardless, it would be a major butt pull.

More probably, I foresee she and her other subdivision leaders will go down in this arc. After that, there's still the problem of those eggs Miyabe's been planting. Since he'll probably be the new leader of Fairy Tale once Gyokuro falls, the battle is far from over. So I don't see the manga ending anytime soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 19:26   Link #21207
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats if Miyabi has any interest in keeping Fairy Tale alive, but i doubt that considering the kind of guy he is, Fairy Tale is a sideshow for a more sinister enemy. The way Fairy Tale works is that, if the HQ falls so does it's chain of command so the organization itself will fragment into splinter factions so to speak. I find it hard to believe that Miyabi can be sinister, he is brutal though, however as they say "looks can be deceiving".
Old 2011-11-05, 04:49   Link #21208
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Makes me wonder if the battle is really over and Ruby seems to be doing fine, but heck with that amount amount of blood lost I dunno if she can go on to the next round.

Also speaking of time passing by so quickly well please do not forget these 2010 R+V figures.

Old 2011-11-05, 05:13   Link #21209
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Makes me wonder if the battle is really over and Ruby seems to be doing fine, but heck with that amount amount of blood lost I dunno if she can go on to the next round.

Also speaking of time passing by so quickly well please do not forget these 2010 R+V figures.

Yeah, even with her powerful self-regeneration, I doubt she'll be fighting again for the rest of the rescue mission. So it'll be up to the others to fight the remaining subdivision leaders, and then the epic showdown between Tsukune and Akuha. But yeah, Ruby's out of it. Ah well, she took one down, so they're one step closer to Moka, and Akuha.

As for the spoiler, sweet. Do they have one of Ura-chan? Love seeing her in bloomers, or just about anything else. That scene of her in the second to last episode of the manga was the funniest of the whole season.
Old 2011-11-05, 07:55   Link #21210
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have the Omote-Moka one but not the Kurumu one
Old 2011-11-06, 03:42   Link #21211
zibi88

well about ch47

Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 03:45   Link #21212
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I hope they don't have to go through those generals one by one... this could take a year at least. Please no. -_-
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 03:48   Link #21213
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I hope they don't have to go through those generals one by one... this could take a year at least. Please no. -_-
but it looks like it... not mention that current fight with another of them did not even start XD so its like 2-3chaps for 1general... and there is like 6-7 of them besides kaluha and akua

sooo it might take some time...
Old 2011-11-06, 03:55   Link #21214
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Yeah, that's going to suck ass. Been done so many times already it would be nice to see something different for a change. Sucks even worse with the least favorite character is up to bat now for what two months? What a letdown...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 04:04   Link #21215
Chris38

Spoiler for 47:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-11-06 at 04:31.
Old 2011-11-06, 04:42   Link #21216
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Thanks zibi for the short rundown
Spoiler for 47:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 05:03   Link #21217
Alhazad2003

Thanks a bunch, zibi.

Spoiler for Chapter 47:
Old 2011-11-06, 05:22   Link #21218
Chris38

Spoiler for 47:
Old 2011-11-06, 05:49   Link #21219
zibi88

Spoiler for well...:
Old 2011-11-06, 05:55   Link #21220
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoler for 47
Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire