AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-23, 18:43   Link #5201
bakapervert
A pervert

Can anyone tell me the content of SS3, 4, and 6?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 19:34   Link #5202
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Wait....what? I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is it more of a side story or something? Everyone seems to be way out of character and I haven't seen anything in vol 10 to explain why.
There has been a few posts claiming that the girls erased his memories of the time he spent with them in an effort to save him from the Last King. I am inclined to believe them.

As for the grinch, St. Nicholas went heretic due to Coca-cola's ridiculous advertisement making him fat and putting him in a red suit. So he starts turning the santas gray. I'm not kidding. This is what the posts said.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 20:13   Link #5203
Feanor1811

in jcafe forums there's a summary of volume 12
Feanor1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 20:54   Link #5204
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
There has been a few posts claiming that the girls erased his memories of the time he spent with them in an effort to save him from the Last King. I am inclined to believe them.

As for the grinch, St. Nicholas went heretic due to Coca-cola's ridiculous advertisement making him fat and putting him in a red suit. So he starts turning the santas gray. I'm not kidding. This is what the posts said.
Don't do it. It's complete BS.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 21:12   Link #5205
Mars Mode

Jajajaja now thats trolling
And if we took your response to the Grinch thing it makes it completely hilarious
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 21:19   Link #5206
Yye1
Wide Right

is there a link to v12 summary?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 06:08   Link #5207
kazzuya13

After the deg=feat of Lancelot did Godou gained any authorities?..
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 06:40   Link #5208
iK@r0s

@yvet
just go jcafe.net last page campione novel
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 07:13   Link #5209
tiatiu

godou kill lancelot did he got any authorities?
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 08:36   Link #5210
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

yeah, surely since Godou fought against [Heretic God] Lancelat and won the battle. He must of gain Lancelat authorities, I don't see why wouldn't he.

Adding Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi to his 10 incarnation to create 10 more power verison of it, is pretty interesting concept.
So far we have seen the combine power of [Goat], [Warrior], [Bull] and [Boar]. I wonder what power would [Wind], [Camel], [Ram], [Raptor] and lastly [Youth] make.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 09:49   Link #5211
azziz

i know godou didn't gain any authority from lancelot since she's no yet a full heretic god but what about alec and guenewere?
from what jps said,gaining authority from divine ancestor who relesead their seal should be possible.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 10:25   Link #5212
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

That is what I read on forum as well but when I read the chap 7 it indicated that Lancelat was[Heretic God] and I don't know how she isn't yet a full [Heretic God]?
Quote:
'No! Even though Sir Knight has indeed become a [Heretic God], his loyalty towards our sworn master has never been lost!'
It either one of the translator best kept secret to not ruin the suprise or the author found a way on not letting Godou gain Lancelat authorities eg. yet a full [Heretic God].

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-11-24, 10:59   Link #5213
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sometimes there are secrets, this author does do that sometimes. I never expected the author to tie the Famous Knight of the Round to an ancient civilization. It may come into play or explain in the ending of vol 7 to be sure.

What bugs me is fight between Alec and Godou wasn't fully done yet, it looks as though Godou had the advantage and was ready to counter attack.
I did remember Darth saying Godou lost the fight or appear to be losing, didn't look that way when I read it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 11:14   Link #5214
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
That is what I read on forum as well but when I read the chap 7 it indicated that Lancelat was[Heretic God] and I don't know how she isn't yet a full [Heretic God]?

It either one of the translator best kept secret to not ruin the suprise or the author found a way on not letting Godou gain Lancelat authorities eg. yet a full [Heretic God].
If Godou doesn’t get an authority and as a reason something like „not yet a full powered heretic god“ is given then I will feel trolled from the author.
On the other hand I would accept the platinum colored disc from Guinevere as a reason. Personally I think after a God of Steel is defeated their essence (authority) is absorbed by the disc and therefore the Campione doesn’t get the authority. After all both the sign of Perseus and Sun Wukong appeared on the disc and no Campione got an authority from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i know godou didn't gain any authority from lancelot since she's no yet a full heretic god but what about alec and guenewere?
from what jps said,gaining authority from divine ancestor who relesead their seal should be possible.
Well Guinevere isn’t dead (at least not at the end of chapter 7). Her “soul” flew away and Alec chased after it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What bugs me is fight between Alec and Godou wasn't fully done yet, it looks as though Godou had the advantage and was ready to counter attack.
I did remember Darth saying Godou lost the fight or appear to be losing, didn't look that way when I read it.
I don’t know which fight you have read but I read a total domination of Alec. Godou couldn’t even touch him. At the end he used raptor and couldn’t move anymore. Godou cheated himself to round 2 because he used a power of a god he certainly can never use again but nothing indicates that round 2 would have been different then round one. Hell Alec never displayed any will to fight while Godou was burning with battle spirit. Alec didn’t even use 3 of his authorities because he needed them to trap Guinevere. The Battle was a total win for Alec and he didn’t even TRY to win.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 11:41   Link #5215
Awrya
U mad?

Maybe the reason Godou didn't gain any authority was that Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi copied Alec's authority, which was the deciding factor in the battle?
So he didn't win using 'his' power but Alec's?
Old 2012-11-24, 11:45   Link #5216
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
If Godou doesn’t get an authority and as a reason something like „not yet a full powered heretic god“ is given then I will feel trolled from the author.
On the other hand I would accept the platinum colored disc from Guinevere as a reason. Personally I think after a God of Steel is defeated their essence (authority) is absorbed by the disc and therefore the Campione doesn’t get the authority. After all both the sign of Perseus and Sun Wukong appeared on the disc and no Campione got an authority from them.

Well Guinevere isn’t dead (at least not at the end of chapter 7). Her “soul” flew away and Alec chased after it.

I don’t know which fight you have read but I read a total domination of Alec. Godou couldn’t even touch him. At the end he used raptor and couldn’t move anymore. Godou cheated himself to round 2 because he used a power of a god he certainly can never use again but nothing indicates that round 2 would have been different then round one. Hell Alec never displayed any will to fight while Godou was burning with battle spirit. Alec didn’t even use 3 of his authorities because he needed them to trap Guinevere. The Battle was a total win for Alec and he didn’t even TRY to win.
Well you got your opinion, that was mine, The way I saw it, round 1 is done but not necessarily a total defeat. Godou had Alec authorities going berserk, a guy who prefer to fight with planning now has his power disrupted is going to be a complete turn around. Also, this is a battle there is always cheating. The old phrase "All wars is deception", you are going to seldom find a real battle of life and death without cheating. Next round would have resulted in a total bashing of Alec by Godou if it continued, though sadly interrupted by Godou's harem. I've seen fights up close and been in a few myself to know when the tide or momentum of a fight or battle has changed course.

Still questioning why Erica, Yuri, and Lily decided to stop the fight, would have been interesting to let it go on. If Godou wins their side gets praise and recognition of the Magi world.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 11:49   Link #5217
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I already expected the fight between Godou and Alec is going to be a not a real fight, cause the real fight is when they do the rematch.

Another thing, what platinum colored disc are you talking about? and what happen to the holy grail?

Old 2012-11-24, 12:20   Link #5218
Hidfe

Quote:

Another thing, what platinum colored disc are you talking about? and what happen to the holy grail?
At the end of Volume 7(in the Epilogue) there is a hint of a medallion. I mistook it for some reason with a disk.
Here is the complete text:
Spoiler for quote:

Quote:
Well you got your opinion, that was mine, The way I saw it, round 1 is done but not necessarily a total defeat.
Godou was on the ground and couldn’t move. He didn’t even TOUCH Alec once and Alec wasn’t even once in a “tight” situation. I’m sorry I don’t see how it could be anything else then a total defeat

Quote:
Godou had Alec authorities going berserk, a guy who prefer to fight with planning now has his power disrupted is going to be a complete turn around.
I’m confused now. Godou didn’t had Alec’s authorities going berserk but his own. Godou went berserk and with him his authorities. He healed completely and had (probably) all restrictions removed from his authorities. Under those conditions it is very possible that he might have had a better chance against him but I don’t think that he had the “upper hand” especially not after the total defeat of round one against “normal” Godou.
Old 2012-11-24, 13:46   Link #5219
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Adding Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi to his 10 incarnation to create 10 more power verison of it, is pretty interesting concept.
So far we have seen the combine power of [Goat], [Warrior], [Bull] and [Boar]. I wonder what power would [Wind], [Camel], [Ram], [Raptor] and lastly [Youth] make.
He didn't combine Ama no Murakumo with the [Bull] yet. The power it absorbed back then was Lancelot's steel body, producing steel arms which is a great combo with the [Bull]'s monstrous strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
That could be possible why he wouldn't get one.
But in volume 4, wasn't it mentioned that the reason why Doni didn't get an authority from Perseus was because he kill-steal him from Godou and that didn't please Pandora?
And I would think that it's because it was 3 on 1 with Sun Wukong(the subordinate gods don't count as far as I know) that not one of them got an authority.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 14:15   Link #5220
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

That could be possible why he wouldn't get one.
But in volume 4, wasn't it mentioned that the reason why Doni didn't get an authority from Perseus was because he kill-steal him from Godou and that didn't please Pandora?
And I would think that it's because it was 3 on 1 with Sun Wukong(the subordinate gods don't count as far as I know) that not one of them got an authority.
The exact quote:
“As a side note, even though the Great Sage Equaling Heaven had been defeated, no one seemed to have usurped any authority. Was it really because the battle ended with a three-versus-one finish?

Especially the last part which is a question is suspicious and reeks of foreshadowing especially because in the same chapter Guinevere appears with a suspicious medallion where a sword appears because Sun Wukong got killed.
My personal theory is that the author just hadn’t the idea of the medallion in mind when he fought Perseus and the reason given is a valid one.
But starting with Volume 6 he has worked out the idea with the medallion, anti campione authorities and so on and the reason why nobody of the campiones got an authority even though it was a 3vs3 is that the authority was absorbed by the medallion.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem