AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-30, 14:30   Link #281
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnerbox
Would anyone know why in .hack roots Kite is what he is? Or maybe some good guesses? :P
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-30, 15:22   Link #282
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Well ep 13 shows a bit about the game.

*SPILERS, not gonna code it but you've been warned X_X(Doesn't know how to coe so..meh feels lazy)*
Haseo takes his first steps into becoming a PKKer as it seems, revenge is such a pushing factor for him XD

I'm a bit ashamed the anime didn't show Shino saying " I think I've lost my love for this world " Which is a bit of a plot hole..

Also, I don't think Haseo will know who *SPOILER* Shino since well..Tri was behind him the whole time and Haseo never saw? >_>;

Tabby is obvious, she likes Haseo but he keeps looking at Shino, every time their together he always talks about SHINO or has that " I don't care attitude/Do whatever you want " Thing around him. I feel sorta bad for her..he can't really see the fact she likes him XD and when she wanted to have somebody to talk to he ran away. ' Good for nothing' - Taby, yes..this anime is hitting it's game's value now.

Strange thing, Triedge seems to be fixing bugs within the game, *points to that green line world where Triedge made a warped slightly area straight again*So he's strange, I think he can't tell the difference between program data and characters. He just sorta deletes them if they are a problem O.o, we also saw his bracelet for a second or two ^.^

The strange thing about the pking of Shino is..she knew it was gonna happen? Or maybe Triedge used Ovan's email and told her to come to the cathedral..I can't really tell at this point but she cried about it..knew it was gonna happen..so she must have done some screwy thing in the World to make Triedge annoyed at her.

Old 2006-06-30, 15:48   Link #283
Silpelit7
Suiseiseki's Lawyer

Spoiler for crazy theory:
Old 2006-06-30, 20:33   Link #284
rpgman1

Can't wait to see the next episode. Everything's been set up for Haseo to be the star. He seems to enjoy getting his revenge on those who PKed him. They never thought Haseo would be this strong. So what will Tri-Edge be doing? Is he targeting only specific PCs? It's strange that Shino gets a message to go to the Cathedral and meets up with Tri-Edge, who kills off Shino's character and the data is erased.
Old 2006-06-30, 21:24   Link #285
Paranoia833
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi
I'm a bit ashamed the anime didn't show Shino saying " I think I've lost my love for this world " Which is a bit of a plot hole..
Um, I remember the guy who subbed the game trailer admitting that was a mistranslation on his part, she never says that.
Old 2006-06-30, 22:59   Link #286
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Tabby is obvious, she likes Haseo but he keeps looking at Shino, every time their together he always talks about SHINO or has that " I don't care attitude/Do whatever you want " Thing around him. I feel sorta bad for her..he can't really see the fact she likes him XD and when she wanted to have somebody to talk to he ran away. ' Good for nothing' - Taby, yes..this anime is hitting it's game's value now.
You sure? As i recalled on the bridge scene with Tabby and Phyllio in ep 13, Tabby ask Phyllio to tell Haseo that she quit and he asks her why, she replies " I can't tell my rival that i quit " / that Haseo chased after her and that Tabby didnt.

Pretty surprising that Ender is Pai to me given how things go in the game where I found her to be quite likable. Also there is the fact that she is an Administrator who was using a second character account to do some 'shady' type of things.

Spoiler for game spoiler:
Spoiler for manga related:

Actually, during the ep we see Tri-Edge pushing something in the data which could (my theory) be Ovan's member adress to Shino prehaps.

Though the main things that gets me thinking is:
-Is there a connection between Ovan / his left arm and Tri-edge.
-Would Phyllio and get PK'ed by Tri-edge seeming as he is strong enough to take on Gourd easily.
-Why didnt Tri-edge attack Haseo when he was behind him.
Old 2006-06-30, 23:26   Link #287
rpgman1

Maybe Tri-Edge has objectives that he can only attack certain PCs and delete their data. Naobi/Yata and Ender/Pai must really be administrators for the new World trying to figure out why Ovan has such massive data in his character. Haseo seems to snap and hunting down PKers as the lone wolf. Poor Tabby, she just wants to have friends she can hang out with.
Old 2006-07-01, 03:36   Link #288
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz
You sure? As i recalled on the bridge scene with Tabby and Phyllio in ep 13, Tabby ask Phyllio to tell Haseo that she quit and he asks her why, she replies " I can't tell my rival that i quit " / that Haseo chased after her and that Tabby didnt.
Eh, that is true but..she always did seem to hang around Haseo alot..so I assume she still likes him. Due to the fact at one earlier ep she said " I'm not hanging around Sakisaka because I want to! " and ran off, leaving haseo a bit confused O-o. Sorry that was my mistake, though I don't see a rival thing going between them still. =/ Shino-lovers >_>; *imagines Haseo and Taby opening a Shino fan guild* - -;

As for the Pking thing, TriEdge seemed only interested in Shino which is still a complete mystery to me, perhaps it's because of the fact she kept mailing ovan and Triedge couldn't handle the spam XD, naw kding. He didn't need to get Haseo since he wasn't really a 'worthy enough target' or didn't do anything. Perhaps Shino and Ovan did something...his arm provided a virus core in one ep..as for Shino, I have no idea what she did to make herself a target..plotholes >>;

addition: How did Triedge attack her anyway...from the death dramatic fall motion..he was beside her, yet the mark was in the front of the cathedral..therefore..Haseo should have seen Triedge..and then he was behind Haseo in the end of it all O.o..

also there doesn't seem to be any rumor about Triedge either, so this means it must have been made after Shino's death, Haseo linking Triedge to shino's death and starts asking every pker, also this theory is proven since the 'Signs'(which is Triedge's mark) also appeared in this anime and Triedge has not been seen by any player (except shino but she's sleeping with the fishes)

I'm believing the think Triedge is part player and part program, he's using his 'Sign's to teleport area to area(The trailer also shows Triedge appearing in the cathdral and there now is a mark there. He can create a 'Sign' to benefit himself, yet he most likely did use a normal portal to get the cathedral as he was walking there slowly yet he can go into the data world and send people fake emails and then pk them the only was he knows how ;D.

For a previous post about the straight lines being used as ovan's email, that wouldn't make real sense since when was ovan's email warped? O.o I think Triedge has a purpose,, perhaps he's looking for ovan due to his arm holding so much data(perhaps his arm holds some data..key of the twilight data anyone? It is a overgrown bracelet that covers his arm though XD) so that would give Triedge a bigger reason to go for Shino since he was propably looking for the leader of the Twilight Brigade. Ah this is so confusing, Triedge's attacks are confusing me >___< and there are too many theories @_@

Last edited by Marioshinobi; 2006-07-01 at 03:59.
Old 2006-07-01, 04:17   Link #289
BrokenWingz

I remember her (Tabby) saying that Haseo is always with Shino and judging from her personality she does what's next best> hang out with Sakisaki.

From the .hack// novels, Vagrant AI's can talk back with an apporpiate response and think for themselves / learn at an alarming rate. So i wouldnt be suprised of Tri-Edge is an AI.

*Hopes next ep is just as good xD*
Old 2006-07-01, 08:16   Link #290
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
No it's kinda obvious that it was Shino struggling to wake her from her coma but to no avail.
yeh thats what i thought of this morning, there was a phone ringing and Haseo was trying to call her
Old 2006-07-01, 12:16   Link #291
rpgman1

So Tri-Edge is some sort of renegade AI seeking out targets that have good connections to Ovan? Shino was the first target, then Phyllo is next then since he did know Ovan outside the game? What about Naobi/Yata? He does have a connection to Ovan as well from Phyllo.
Old 2006-07-01, 19:46   Link #292
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
O.o I think Triedge has a purpose,, perhaps he's looking for ovan due to his arm holding so much data(perhaps his arm holds some data..key of the twilight data anyone? It is a overgrown bracelet that covers his arm though XD) so that would give Triedge a bigger reason to go for Shino since he was propably looking for the leader of the Twilight Brigade. Ah this is so confusing, Triedge's attacks are confusing me >___< and there are too many theories @_@
How many years has it been from The World R1 -> R2? I keep thinking Ovan is Kite. Like same color hairstyle/eyes as Kite.
Old 2006-07-01, 21:09   Link #293
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
How many years has it been from The World R1 -> R2? I keep thinking Ovan is Kite. Like same color hairstyle/eyes as Kite.
Nice corrolation between Ovan and Kite (Tri-Edge). Maybe its more than just coincedence. That could explain why Ovan has that left arm of his locked and having character data as large as the World! Probably have to read the manga .hack/DUSK since Roots may took place years later after Dusk.
Old 2006-07-02, 04:26   Link #294
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Above post

Hm..is ovan's arm the same arm kite used when he used the bracelet? That would explain the data within the arm itself, he changed his character skin but the data remained within his arm, it would explain many things. =/

Old 2006-07-02, 05:40   Link #295
BrokenWingz

What do you mean by "Ovan is Kite".

Too many things go through my head(contridictions)
-If he is then why would he say it doesnt exist when Kite would obviously know it exists.

If he is, he mightve kept it to himself knowing it is out there and not just some guy with a craze for myths.

>.> I persoanally think that they're 2 difference people.
Old 2006-07-02, 09:03   Link #296
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Haseo reminds me too much of Cloud from FF7. He sure changes a lot especially with Shino around.
His seiyuu is the same as Cloud from advent children XD.
Old 2006-07-02, 11:46   Link #297
ccardoso
Banned

Who is Kite?
Old 2006-07-02, 11:56   Link #298
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Who is Kite?
The main character of the .hack PS2 game series. He's also in I think it's episode 28 of the .hack//sign anime series.
Old 2006-07-02, 12:50   Link #299
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong
The main character of the .hack PS2 game series. He's also in I think it's episode 28 of the .hack//sign anime series.
Oh yes I understand but... .hack sign has 26 episodes
Old 2006-07-02, 14:06   Link #300
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Oh yes I understand but... .hack sign has 26 episodes
Actually there are 28 episodes. Those two episodes explain about Tsukasa's case and the appearance of Kite and Black Rose, who would later become the .hackers from the game later on. Don't those two episodes count as the OVA? Someone clarify because I have seen SIGN through CN.
Closed Thread