Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-04, 17:24   Link #6781
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

edited:
we can think like this:
since Adam Project still ongoing then there's a high probability another Adam and another Eve exist in the city.
Look like each Adam (the successful one) will have an Eve to bear their child (like Blade have Eve)
While the failure one will have none like Archlight

Adam Blade (success)--- Eve Neuchwenstein
Adam Archlight (failure) --- none
Adam Neuchwenstein (success?) --- Eve (Blade?)
Actually AnN defines herself/himself a failure despite she/his a lot smarter than Blade from what little we have seen in Needless 1.5 her/his intelligence and ability to use/understand fragments seems to be at Cruz lv .
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 03:14   Link #6782
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

so what everyone thinks theys gonna be a timeskip due to a manga nobodys bothered translated...whats the deal with that anyway?
Old 2011-05-05, 12:19   Link #6783
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
so what everyone thinks theys gonna be a timeskip due to a manga nobodys bothered translated...whats the deal with that anyway?
quite possibly because they don't want to spoil Needless (1) story
And at this time, I see all scanlator quite busy with their respective project to translate manga, so they didn't want to add more in their translate schedule list
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 12:51   Link #6784
Soji

^Guys I think you have misunderstood the situation.
Needless 1 is being translating normaly they have traslate to the last raw that is ch 90 and the missing ch are also has been started to be translated and they are catching up to now have come to ch 33 .
But if you talk about Needless 1.5 is not a problem since it is a single ch. Needless 2 still needs to be done, we know of its existence only through the words of the author concerning needless 1.5 that is a story is in the middle of Needless Part 1 and Part 2.
And Needless 1.5, we only see AnN and other characters that will be present Needless 2.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 14:17   Link #6785
Ynot

I just finished my translation of one of those Disk information pages. Since a lot of the "official" translations are using magazine scans in which Disk information pages aren't present I decided to scan a page myself and tried to translate it. See how I put "tried" in bold letters? That's for a very good reason
Spoiler for Mongritt and Ingritt:

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-11-29 at 13:43.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 13:47   Link #6786
Avvesione

Thanks for that translation Ynot! I'm sure that took a long time to do but that looks great.

Are you planning on doing any of the other Disk pages from the latter volumes if you have the free time?
Old 2011-05-06, 17:29   Link #6787
Ynot

^ I'm still not sure whether I made a decent or crappy translation. It's a slow process because I'm learning as I go along and have to look up almost every single Kanji, but yeah I'd like to try and translate others too eventually.
Old 2011-05-07, 09:20   Link #6788
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

You made more sense of it than Google Translate does, at any rate. Your efforts are appreciated.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Aaaah.. I want to get "up close and personal" with Cruz too.
Can't remember if I ever shared my thoughts on this subject, but I knew Disk had a thing for Cruz. And this confirms it! (If you translated it correctly.) Your next mission is to find the word for an old lady with a grade-schooler's android body who is attracted to cross-dressing 14 year old boys. I'm sure it's a common expression in Japan...
Old 2011-05-07, 11:41   Link #6789
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Your next mission is to find the word for an old lady with a grade-schooler's android body who is attracted to cross-dressing 14 year old boys. I'm sure it's a common expression in Japan...
@ this.

I still think Mio is the best match for Cruz, and there's some mutual interest there. They were so cute curled up in bed together.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 12:27   Link #6790
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
@ this.

I still think Mio is the best match for Cruz, and there's some mutual interest there. They were so cute curled up in bed together.
you mean this one?
Spoiler for something buldging ...trap!!:

look like Mio is a sound sleeper, or Cruz will be injured badly, Blade can guarantee that hahaha
Spoiler:

even Mio's hug can kill
It's best if Cruz paired up with Kuchinasi, Kuch-tan sure "like" him to the point have a nosebleed

eh?
wait a minute...if Yamada left out in Black spot, then how the group face Aruka again?, and what if Simeon Testament caught Yamada without his Killer Girl Squad ID Card?, who's gonna protect him from Setsuna and other Killer Girl squad from St Rose Academy if they gave order to hunt him down?
And IMO, Saten will not be happy to hear Blade says that he leave Cruz in Blackspot plain sight either

and my bet is ....the pill Yamada took is a sex change pills

Last edited by surerman; 2011-05-08 at 03:00.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:04   Link #6791
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
(If you translated it correctly.) Your next mission is to find the word for an old lady with a grade-schooler's android body who is attracted to cross-dressing 14 year old boys. I'm sure it's a common expression in Japan...
Actually that is one of the sentences I'm pretty certain I got right. As for the mission....I think "hentai" should cover most of it

Okay, one more Disk information page. this one can be found towards the end of Vol 10.

Spoiler for Darumi:

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-11-29 at 13:44.
Old 2011-05-08, 11:43   Link #6792
Avvesione

Personally, I think these are great. Not only do they provide you with a lot of knowledge using, reading, and understanding Japanese, but it gives you a chance to translate some of the neglected pages of the Needless Volumes. And for us, we get to learn a little more about whatever selected topic you want to tackle. For me, I never even noticed that bow on Darumi's left forehead.
Old 2011-05-08, 13:05   Link #6793
Ynot

^ I too noticed the bow on Darumi's head only after I translated the page. the same goes for the "ダ" on Kana's battlesuit. But it's really helpful to only notice these things as you're translating because it gives you a (limited) way of checking whether the translations are making sense.

I was hoping to get a bit more "juicy" information with these pages, but it's mainly the stuff we already know or could guess. Still, I'm hoping there'll be a page on Voras in the next volume.....I don't need one of Mengroze
Just one more chapter until they can start printing it, right?
Old 2011-05-08, 14:12   Link #6794
surerman
Banned

found needless anime and watch it special episode due to some friend recomendation...and it's pretty funny as hell GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cruz been set up to be Yamada Nadeshiko persona along with Eve,Disk,Solva,Seth,Setsuna,Mio and kuchinasi, but it more hillarious than it's manga counterpart, LOT of Fanservice and Kuch-lewd action

edited:
Spoiler for freeze for a while:

Last edited by surerman; 2011-05-09 at 01:03.
Old 2011-05-12, 07:39   Link #6795
Homura7

The scanlation site is down. Anyone knows if they moved or something?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 10:38   Link #6796
Skieth

It was up last night, didn't see any announcements that they were moving.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 12:15   Link #6797
Xacual

There was a post last night on 4chan about there being issues with the blog and Yamada wasn't sure what was up with it. That's all I saw though. He didn't mention moving the site the posts I saw. Can find the post by using green-oval. He gave a mediafire directory link for their releases.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 12:34   Link #6798
Homura7

^Could you send us the mediafire link via pm, please?
Old 2011-05-12, 12:34   Link #6799
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at kyonichi.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
Looks like Blogger deleted it.

I suspect the spectre of copyright infringement may have reared its ugly head.
Old 2011-05-12, 12:51   Link #6800
Homura7

^Give it a day or two and they will be back again.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen