AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-30, 20:06   Link #3721
Cthaeh

^ That's not quite correct. The second volume of the official translation was published recently.

https://www.emanga.com/detail?itemid=1531

It's an experiment, so we don't know how far it will reach. I don't have any problem with there not being a print version; if I was reading the fan translation I wouldn't have a print version anyways. And I personally want the experiment to be a success.
Cthaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 20:21   Link #3722
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthaeh View Post
^ That's not quite correct. The second volume of the official translation was published recently.

It's an experiment, so we don't know how far it will reach. I don't have any problem with there not being a print version; if I was reading the fan translation I wouldn't have a print version anyways. And I personally want the experiment to be a success.
I also want it to be a success, I do hope it'll be a bit more speedy or consistent though.. I understand they can't release them all at once, but I hope it's at least, once every few months I guess. Even though, that would still make it take forever.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 21:53   Link #3723
AP24

I just saw vol 17 in my usual store and the wraparound on the cover said the series already had at least 5 million copies sold, that means at least 300k per volume. Seriously, if it's selling so well then they should make another anime season. Hopefully the new project that's going to be announced this summer is a new season.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 22:50   Link #3724
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthaeh View Post

Oh, released 9 days ago... I thought it went on a permanent hiatus, with no news for more than 8 months.
So, with them giving birth to a translation of the next volume every 9 months, we can expect to reach non-fan translated part in about 6 years.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 15:00   Link #3725
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Oh, released 9 days ago... I thought it went on a permanent hiatus, with no news for more than 8 months.
So, with them giving birth to a translation of the next volume every 9 months, we can expect to reach non-fan translated part in about 6 years.
I want it to be a success, I really do, but at this rate I will shamefully admit that I hope they drop the translation so Baka Tsuki can pick it up again.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-06-02 at 16:38. Reason: Please do not ask for raws or mention raw distro sites...
TonyC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 23:24   Link #3726
Preciize
Them Feels~

Anyone know which volume the anime season ended on? Watched the anime a long time ago (all in one night cause I liked it so much ) but didn't pick up the LN at the time. Shame I didn't, cause now I'll have to wait for Digital Manga.
Old 2014-06-03, 18:08   Link #3727
Cthaeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Anyone know which volume the anime season ended on?
The anime went up to the conclusion of the third novel.
Cthaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 05:24   Link #3728
OhHaiThar

SO MUCH PLOT ARMOR OH MY GOD I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FLERE PUTS UP WITH THIS LIKE WAHT. Nevertheless Lisa and Shirayuki is keeping me going Q_Q

Last edited by OhHaiThar; 2014-06-22 at 05:35.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 06:07   Link #3729
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiThar View Post
SO MUCH PLOT ARMOR OH MY GOD I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FLERE PUTS UP WITH THIS LIKE WAHT. Nevertheless Lisa and Shirayuki is keeping me going Q_Q
But not Jeanne? D:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 20:21   Link #3730
Flere821
Lurker

A heads up, Chinese translation of Vol17 looks to be finished or nearly there. I'll get back to you all around tomorrow and tell you how good bad it is. I'll ask again just in case, do people here want all of the important details or should I just not post anything if the summary looks like it's just going to be me s%!tposting? (ie, mostly complaining about why this series suck and people should suck for liking stuff like "goddamn lolicon" tendencies)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 20:32   Link #3731
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
A heads up, Chinese translation of Vol17 looks to be finished or nearly there. I'll get back to you all around tomorrow and tell you how good bad it is. I'll ask again just in case, do people here want all of the important details or should I just not post anything if the summary looks like it's just going to be me s%!tposting? (ie, mostly complaining about why this series suck and people should suck for liking stuff like "goddamn lolicon" tendencies)
Important details, please.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 20:38   Link #3732
darkofficer
just a devil

Important details with your comments they cheer me up for a reason
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 20:38   Link #3733
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yeah important details, please and I actually enjoy the side comments in the summaries that you post, so don't hesitate to tell us what you think.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 22:48   Link #3734
Flere821
Lurker

Thumbs down

*begins reading* *pauses*

Urrrrrrgh. Volume 17 Chapter 3 for the first time in HnA makes me seriously want to drop this series for good - it's worse than Vol15 or anything else about the series I've complained about -.-

The translators haven't finished (they're up to end of ch3) despite their timetable saying it should have been finished a week ago; Schedule Slip strikes the internet once again. I'll continue to keep a eye on the translations, but I'll warn everyone now that I may drop this series for good depending on how the volume plays out. I'm treating this as how I'm treating the Infinite Stratos series, if there's even just one more ridiculous thing happen then I'll drop-kick whatever empathy I have for the franchise over the horizon.
Spoiler for Up to Vol17Ch3:

tl;dr This volume is a mess, substandard even by HnA's usual standards. If a series' Vol1 was this bad I would have dropped it already.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 22:49   Link #3735
tsunade666

please detailed summary plus remarks on how bad it turns out to be
Old 2014-06-24, 22:56   Link #3736
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Whoa. I think whatever the author is smoking is too much even for me.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2014-06-25 at 00:18. Reason: Woops, correcting that.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 00:14   Link #3737
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Whoa. I don't think whatever the author is smoking is too much even for me.
With all these supernatural plots around, what will we have next ? Aliens and Spaceships ?>.>
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 07:41   Link #3738
TarkTheTrinigon

Don't jinx it, I could imagine it could go that way, like these bloodlines were originated from alien warriors or some idiocy like that. The author really let this series loose, but I'm still waiting until I know how the series ends
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 09:07   Link #3739
tsunade666

type moon vampires are alien and Hidan no Aria can go bizarre as Touhou, like I care
Old 2014-06-25, 09:49   Link #3740
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
type moon vampires are alien and Hidan no Aria can go bizarre as Touhou, like I care
As long as Kinji won't turn into some kind of God-like being and starts duking it out with Cthulhu Gods, I can still stomach it. Or not.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen