AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 10:30   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 350 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

A fair warning: To those few fans who are intentionally distorting the pronounciation of any names of any characters, stop it now! You are being very insensitive toward the fans who may like a certain character. And not to mention the intentional distortion of the names get a few posters so agitated that they go on a rampage of nonsensical posting mixed with an intense session of flaming. Those of you who are baiting these posters by taking part in this particular exercise of innovative name calling of a certain character.. well, stop it. You know who you are. We are more than willing to hand out a few bans until we get through to you. Hope I have made myself clear enough.

To the general fans: Please use the report button if you see anyone is intentionally distorting any characters name to bait or agitate a group of fans, i.e. Sasuke as Sasgay or Naruto as Narutard and etc. Please do not reserve any kind of sympathy for these kinds of posters who are articulate enough, but don't mind stooping to those kinds of petty behaviour.

Summary :
Quote:
Sakura comes to Naruto's place to tell him that Tsunade is calling for him.
Afterwards, when they go to Tsunade, there's talk of Orochimaru being dead.
The scene changes to people who look like Juugo (*monsters). A large number of them are getting out.
When Karin says that Juugo is not among any of them, Sasuke and Suigetsu defeat all of them.
They discover Juugo inside a building after that.
And once Sasuke unlocks the jail cell, stepping inside and opening the door,
Juugo comes to face Sasuke yelling that he'll kill him. It ends there.
I suck at describing it. Sorry about that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 11:05   Link #2
sparkelzz
Teh cell

why didnt karin open that door....i wanted to see her and juugo fight.At least we get to see suigetsu's fighting style
sparkelzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 11:36   Link #3
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

this is just ONE spoiler, god knows how many more there will be out real soon.
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 13:13   Link #4
Ero-Senn1n

I would like to see what comments will Konoha people have about Sasuke killing Orochimaru. The funny thing about this fact is that Sasuke alone has done more for Konoha by killing Oro and destroying his organization than any other living Konoha ninja (including any ex-genins, Tsunade, jounins, etc...). And guess what, he is now after Itachi and akatsuki, he wants to kill Itachi and by that any other akatsukians who are his comrades in akatsuki, which means if he succeeds he will be an even more glorious saver of Konoha and the ninja villages who were unable to defeat akatsuki and Orochimaru.

Right now Sasuke is the saver not Naruto. Of course this will change with the story in favor of the main character (which is still Naruto), but rigth now every other character on the good side seems pathetic when compared to Sasuke.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 13:31   Link #5
Rahan

If this spoiler is true, it sucks.

What is interesting is the reaction of Konoha about Sasuke, (who care about Sakura telling Naruto to go see Tsunade ?) Apparently, there is not much. Kishi prefer showing Sasuke slashing cannon fodder.

Also, the Juugo situation didn't improve one bit. Yeah, he engaged Sasuke while he said in the last chapter he would kill a girl. Big deal. And we know he'll lose and work under Sasuke in a way or another. It's a terrible cliffhanger.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 13:56   Link #6
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
If this spoiler is true, it sucks.

What is interesting is the reaction of Konoha about Sasuke, (who care about Sakura telling Naruto to go see Tsunade ?) Apparently, there is not much. Kishi prefer showing Sasuke slashing cannon fodder.

Also, the Juugo situation didn't improve one bit. Yeah, he engaged Sasuke while he said in the last chapter he would kill a girl. Big deal. And we know he'll lose and work under Sasuke in a way or another. It's a terrible cliffhanger.
It's a summary(an undetailed one at that), not a translation so we don't exactly know if Naruto and the others' reactions are shown or not. There might be some other things that were left out too. But overall, if this spoiler is correct, nothing much seems to be revealed. Maybe we'll see Juugo's full CS form. At any rate, we'll probably get to see his complete face at least.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 14:04   Link #7
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Hey have faith you never know he might make Sasuke break sweat i doubt it though HAHAHA
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 14:59   Link #8
chuckcsf

Quote:
Also, the Juugo situation didn't improve one bit. Yeah, he engaged Sasuke while he said in the last chapter he would kill a girl.
Does this mean Sauske is really a girl???? Just kidding. I wonder if Sauske will be able to defeat Akatsuki or if Naruto would have to help him.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 15:45   Link #9
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

This Sasuke arc is extremely boring; Kishi better have Team Sasuke encounter Naruto or Akatsuki in the near future. The next few chapters will probably have Juugo face off against Sasuke the way the story is progressing.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 16:05   Link #10
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Yeah it's getting kind of boring huh ,well i hope we can see some Naruto training arc.
Old 2007-04-11, 16:20   Link #11
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Yeah it's getting kind of boring huh ,well i hope we can see some Naruto training arc.
Or at least an arc that contains the secrets of the Akatsuki rings or some more info on who the last two hidden members are.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 16:32   Link #12
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Or at least an arc that contains the secrets of the Akatsuki rings or some more info on who the last two hidden members are.
haha i was being scarcastic the Sasuke arc is awesome, but i do agree i would like to see a Akatsuki arc, i wanna see what a Akatsuki member daily route is like.
Old 2007-04-11, 17:14   Link #13
Kyu410

Quote:
haha i was being scarcastic the Sasuke arc is awesome, but i do agree i would like to see a Akatsuki arc, i wanna see what a Akatsuki member daily route is like.
If not Kishi can at least show Sasuke get his CS updated so that it does not have problems and Juugo passes new jutsu onto him that only CS users can obtain.

But wait.....Sasuke would be waaay to strong.
Old 2007-04-11, 17:23   Link #14
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
lol yes please more naruto trainning. How about an ultimate new technique The Rabenban?
Old 2007-04-11, 17:28   Link #15
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
lol yes please more naruto trainning. How about an ultimate new technique The Rabenban?
LOL Rabenban. I was thinking something more like shadow cloned rasengans. That way Naruto can have his shadow clones use rasengan on all sides of the enemy. Thus making another Fuuton Rasengan without the damage feedback.
Old 2007-04-11, 17:41   Link #16
threepac3
Life is Relative

So much negative talk about the focus on Sasuke. I'm not a big fan of Sasuke but I have to say I like this new arc. It adds more depth to Sasuke's character, and makes him seem a lot less evil. At least not as evil as he came off during Team 7's first meeting in Part 2.
Old 2007-04-11, 17:57   Link #17
Rurouni Zeke

Hmm...the last few chapters were pretty boring, but this one has potential. I too am interested to see how Konoha reacts, and it should be interesting to see what Sasuke does to get Juugo to toe the line (although that's probably next chapter). I doubt he'd want to thrash him too badly because no one wants to have to wait for a brand new team member to heal up before the team can go do anything.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 18:55   Link #18
epyon96

Stick with this arc and focus on Sasuke. The less I see Naruto, the better the manga. He has turned into such an unlikable character, it is intolerable.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 20:27   Link #19
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

I guess telling Naruto that Orochimaru died was supposed to make him want to train harder.

But if you think about it, both Naruto and Sasuke defeated Kage level nins.

Sasuke would have to win Juugo over - or get Karin to offer a cure - if he wants Juugo on Team Sasuke. Hopefully after Juugo joins them the arc ends and picks up on Naruto's progress. There better be more improvement, rather than just "completing the jutsu".
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 21:56   Link #20
tkdtiger

I can't wait to see some raws : )
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote