Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-13, 09:49   Link #2961
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Mexican Druglord.
In that case, I think it's not a bad idea for Raku's yakuza to join forces with Chitoge's mafia and Yui-neechan's triad to form an international criminal organization. With the combined strength, they can end the destructive conflict and bring order to the world.

If only one know the power of the dark side...

Either way, I would love to see Marika's police forces to declare war on those three mobsters we currently known, if she really was upset that the girl Raku loved isn't her.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:55   Link #2962
ImperialFlameGod8190

This is gonna get fun with Yui the question is how will she stir the pot the next few chapters could make or break nisekoi
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 10:14   Link #2963
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So, none of you guys even bat an eye that Yui-neesan was probably killing, murdering, money-laundering, and smuggling in China huh?

Seriously, I wonder is it even possible for Raku to smile or not if his father was imprisoned by Marika's father in the future. All of these have very bleak future ahead them.
The same goes for Tsugumi, and from what I've seen, we're more than okay with her.

And I can hardly see the story goes back to that gangster theme anymore. (I do hope it will, though)
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 12:11   Link #2964
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I have a feeling the reason none of the other heirs were available is cause someone killed them. Thinking that at some point in this arc Raku will protect Yui from assasins just like he protected her from bullies when they were young.

I don't really care that she's probably responsible for murders, drugs, and other disreputable actions because when it comes down to it everyone in this manga is dirty and we just don't see that side of it. I'm fine with that cause the girls are cute and cuteness is justice!!

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 14:21   Link #2965
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Either way, I would love to see Marika's police forces to declare war on those three mobsters we currently known, if she really was upset that the girl Raku loved isn't her.
If she were to do that her daddy would say "No, no sweety, go back to playing with your dolls". I mean, am I the only one that thinks that the local police is in cahoots with the Yakuza? That is the only real reason for a prominent police enforcement official to engage his daughter to the only yakuza son (there is no such "He is the smallest son, he will not be part of the criminal organization").
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 15:04   Link #2966
Dorsai

That look on Marika face... Now we know why she hate girls with long hair so much ;p
Old 2014-04-13, 15:24   Link #2967
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I've been keeping up with this series off and on for quite some time now, it seems that there's no end in sight. Like it's just going to go on forever @_@
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 15:27   Link #2968
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
Ok we now have the ff
Yakuza = Ichijou
Mafia = Chitoge
Police = Marika
Triad = Yui- Oneechan

What kind of crime syndicate or agency will be next?
I like the relation of underworld going on LOL
Chances are she may be the 4th girl...then again its just speculation.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 15:55   Link #2969
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
I like the relation of underworld going on LOL
Chances are she may be the 4th girl...then again its just speculation.
Some posibilities:

1. Mexican cartels. A relative/old friend of Chitoge transfers because Japan is one of the safest place on earth (believe me, here the mortality rate for members of organized crime is high).
2. Russian mafia. Stacked blonde transfers in a scout mission to broaden his papa's business.
3. Italian mafia. An ojousan, calling all other mafia heirs "copy-cats" and wannabes.
Old 2014-04-13, 17:36   Link #2970
Lazy cat

sorry i know i am little late but, another girl??? i meam... we are on chapter 118. at least i hope she gives us some answers about the keys istead of new questions
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 18:05   Link #2971
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
sorry i know i am little late but, another girl??? i meam... we are on chapter 118. at least i hope she gives us some answers about the keys istead of new questions
I'm pretty sure the publication and the author wants to stretch this out as long as humanly possible due to the anime. It'll just keep dragging on and on and on
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 18:35   Link #2972
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
Everybody's intrigued and confused at the same time isn't it wonderful but yea the next few chapters will decide the intrigue of the new girl remember haru's first few chapters everyone hated her. Marika and Tsugumi's everyone loved for the most part
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 18:52   Link #2973
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Honestly, this is one manga that I don't mind being dragged out...for now...at least until it stops being fun. I usually find the non-main plot chapters more entertaining than the main plot ones.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:35   Link #2974
novalysis

Let's face it. Nisekoi is now of days a Slice of Life Manga, with a Romantic-Comedy Mystery subplot buried underneath it. Once in a while, such as in Haru's arc or the Amnesia arc, or probably in this arc, the Romantic Comedy mystery re-emerges.

But the default setting we should expect from any chapter in Nisekoi, is a slice of life story, competing in the same genre as say, Daily Life of High School Boys and Miniami Ke. I'm not saying that Nisekoi in SoL is necessarily in the same league as those stories, but rather, it should be judged in that same light. When approached from this light, my personal opinion is that Nisekoi is a rather entertaining slice of life, with a Romance sub-plot underneath.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:52   Link #2975
Lazy cat

well it's okay for it to keep for a little longer, but it's sadening to see what this story is turning into.(i still like it i'm just woried with the way things are going)
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 19:54   Link #2976
Death Usagi
Banned

The author should bring in another boy who is in love with Chitoge who looks really handsome and was actually with her in her previous school. Although Tsugumi did kind of did this role already... Lack of love rival (Ex. Yuuki Rito vs Ren from To Love Ru) seems kind of meh.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 21:30   Link #2977
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
The author should bring in another boy who is in love with Chitoge who looks really handsome and was actually with her in her previous school. Although Tsugumi did kind of did this role already... Lack of love rival (Ex. Yuuki Rito vs Ren from To Love Ru) seems kind of meh.
Ren lol he was more like an unofficial member of the harem until you know what happened in Darkness, even then he is at most a background character.
Old 2014-04-13, 21:55   Link #2978
AstroNerdBoy

I've read 32 chapters so far. At present, this feels like Love Hina (vaguely remembered "promise" girl(s) from childhood, one being a violent tsundere) with a side of Ranma 1/2 (multiple girls the lead character has been tied to somehow), and a dash of Urusei Yatsura (I'm thinking Ryuunosuke, though the girl dressed as a boy has been done tons of times since). Does that about cover it?

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 21:55   Link #2979
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I have another idea, lets move the world line to a world where Raku does not exist and make this a yuri slice of life, IMO onodera was hot when under the influence almost seduced tsumugu
Old 2014-04-13, 22:21   Link #2980
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I've read 32 chapters so far. At present, this feels like Love Hina (vaguely remembered "promise" girl(s) from childhood, one being a violent tsundere) with a side of Ranma 1/2 (multiple girls the lead character has been tied to somehow), and a dash of Urusei Yatsura (I'm thinking Ryuunosuke, though the girl dressed as a boy has been done tons of times since). Does that about cover it?
It'll pretty much stay this way with character growth in very small amounts once every 20 chapters or so for different characters and the occasional introduction of new characters here and there. So what you're reading now is about what you'll be reading at chapter 120 ..... I'm just here for the funny faces....

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life