AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 09:40   Link #2101
blottyparchment

New info from DVD4 and DVD5. No image for the cover of DVD 5 and preview of picture drama 4 and 5 yet.

Picture Drama 4
イラストドラマ(脚本:大河内一楼/作画:佐光幸恵/監修:谷口悟朗)
※中華連邦での黒の騎士団の暗躍。朱禁城への道はこうして開かれた!

Talks of the Black Knights' secret maneuvering in the Chinese Federation. The path to the Forbidden City has thus been opened!

Picture Drama 5
イラストドラマ05(脚本:大河内一楼/作画:石田可奈/監修:谷口悟朗)
※黒の騎士団と中華連邦女子メンバーによる、パジャマパーティーのお話。

Talks about a pajama party among the female members of the Black Knights and the women from the Chinese Federation.

(this must be the counterpart to the S1 bath house sound episode among the female members of the student council)
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:41   Link #2102
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
since only a very small number of pilots could hope to pilot one i think there would probably only be a hand full of them (like a squadren, or even just a three-o)
And since no-one aside from Suzaku or Kallen has potential, the concept of a squadron is pretty redundant, isn't it?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:44   Link #2103
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And since no-one aside from Suzaku or Kallen has potential, the concept of a squadron is pretty redundant, isn't it?
other pilots could be found who could pilot the weaker (since they are the MP versions) 9th gens
and zero (suzaku) could have his own SP 9th gen bulit for him
Old 2008-10-20, 09:46   Link #2104
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, though you seem to forget, the Energy Wing system makes the frame, 'weaker' or not, go above the speed of sound. No-one else barring Kallen and Suzaku has been shown to withstand speeds of that magnitude, and even then, the Albion and SEITEN probably had incredibly sturdy and advanced G-Force dampeners.
Old 2008-10-20, 09:55   Link #2105
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Yes, though you seem to forget, the Energy Wing system makes the frame, 'weaker' or not, go above the speed of sound. No-one else barring Kallen and Suzaku has been shown to withstand speeds of that magnitude, and even then, the Albion and SEITEN probably had incredibly sturdy and advanced G-Force dampeners.
they could make it weaker or slower (or just use less of its power output)
and there would be a reason why only very few (eilte) pilots would be able to use them
could introduce new characters (in the same way as the KOR were made for R2)
Old 2008-10-20, 10:07   Link #2106
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
New info from DVD4 and DVD5. No image for the cover of DVD 5 and preview of picture drama 4 and 5 yet.

Picture Drama 4

Talks of the Black Knights' secret maneuvering in the Chinese Federation. The path to the Forbidden City has thus been opened!

Picture Drama 5

Talks about a pajama party among the female members of the Black Knights and the women from the Chinese Federation.

(this must be the counterpart to the S1 bath house sound episode among the female members of the student council)
Hmmmmmmm Picture drama 5 seems interesting to say the least, when are the DVDs coming out anyway? Also, we may see Kallen actually admit that she likes Lelouch(although maybe i'm just being hopefuly). C.C. may be in it as well.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:07   Link #2107
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Except the KoR were decisively not elite as they were lauded to be, they were fodder.

Related to this, I don't see why an armed insurrection by a few fifth, a couple of seventh and a couple of ninth-gen MP frames would be 'unstoppable'.
Old 2008-10-20, 10:15   Link #2108
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Except the KoR were decisively not elite as they were lauded to be, they were fodder.

Related to this, I don't see why an armed insurrection by a few fifth, a couple of seventh and a couple of ninth-gen MP frames would be 'unstoppable'.
think bigger
think an armed force of several dozen squads of wards and vincents (funded by the former nobles)
think that this attack takes place while many of the standard defense force is weakend and the new 9th gens (the biggest guns) are disabled
think gefun disterbers
in short think big move by a group no smaller then the pre UFN black knights and led by a chess master who in advance had the defending forces weakend and key positions taken over covertly before the attack so that no one sees it coming
maybe he takes villeta hostage (since ougi is PM)
maybe he sends an assasian after kallen in ashford (since he consideres the possiblity that lelouch left her the guren)
maybe he could do many things that would make the attack much more effective then it would normally be
Old 2008-10-20, 10:20   Link #2109
jedi423

Quote:

Picture Drama 4

Picture Drama 5

Those look interesting. What are the Picture Dramas for volumes 2 and 3 about?
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:21   Link #2110
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
think bigger
think an armed force of several dozen squads of wards and vincents (funded by the former nobles)
think that this attack takes place while many of the standard defense force is weakend and the new 9th gens (the biggest guns) are disabled
think gefun disterbers
in short think big move by a group no smaller then the pre UFN black knights and led by a chess master who in advance had the defending forces weakend and key positions taken over covertly before the attack so that no one sees it coming
maybe he takes villeta hostage (since ougi is PM)
maybe he sends an assasian after kallen in ashford (since he consideres the possiblity that lelouch left her the guren)
maybe he could do many things that would make the attack much more effective then it would normally be
Well, for petty terrorists, they must be pretty damn resourceful. Also, the nobles who were angry at their positions being lost, they were probably all killed by Jeremiah. Lelouch had months to do so, and by the end of his tenure, he was killing entire families who dared to speak out against him, and the nobles were always the first on the to-deal-with list. Lelouch, even as a bastard of an emperor, utterly despised and reviled nobility.

And Suzaku's a more than capable leader. Good luck to the resident louses to find a chessmaster on Lelouch's level, and a fighter on Suzaku's or Kallen's level, too. Suzaku has Li. What do the nobles/terrorists have? Lelouch was a child prodigy, one of a kind. The chances that another like him could pop up out of nowhere are incredibly slim, or utterly nonexistant.

By the way, since the Wards, by now, have phased out the Sutherland, Gefjun tech is useless. Remember Turn 18.

Plus, I highly doubt anyone would know, chessmaster or not, conveniently, where the BK Ace goes to school, or the wife of the Prime Minister.

The UFN isn't entirely defenceless, either. Neither is Britannia. Britannia, no doubt, has new Rounds under Nunnally, and the UFN has Toudou, Chiba and Li. That's a maximum of 15 aces, plus Zerozaku, plus Kallen. Good luck to the nobles. Or terrorists, or whoever.
Old 2008-10-20, 10:30   Link #2111
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

while i agree that it would be hard to find the master mind on lelouch's level im afraid you got it all backwords
its the chess master who gets the nobles and the rebels to join up
its him who levers all the players into forming the group by pointing out what could be gained and that he could make it happen
think dark knights version of the joker (he plays everyone)
he could make the nobles who were smart enough to not stand up to lelouch see that the new UFN is not as crual as he was and not as agressive
he could get them to give him the means
he could get the varius groups who hate the new UFN (mostly nationallists from the countrys its made up of, who dont like the way that their armed forces are no longer, there are such people in every country) to unite or to work in tendem
and when the time is right to strike at the very heart of what unites the UFN
the leaders of all the countries all in one place (like lelouch did) and the failure of the OOBK to protect them

p.s the gefun disterbers wont shut down 7th gen KMF
but it would shut down every thing else (lights power rader)
so it does have its uses

and he would have learned who the players are by then enough to know where kallen goes to school (not hard) or if villeta is in the hospital (she is pregnet)
Old 2008-10-20, 10:35   Link #2112
Dream_Traveller
Banned

The Joker didn't 'play' anyone. He didn't give a shit about who he was working with- he killed Gambol and fed the Chechen to the dogs. The only thing he wanted to create was misery, chaos, unrivalled disorder, through any and every means available to him.

And as said, most if not all the dissenting nobles are dead. It's quite clear that Lelouch, in the final months of his reign, killed, and killed a lot, to the point where no-one, not even an innocent bystander, spoke out against him for fear of him killing their families.

And...wow. A bunch of "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!" nationalists? This 'chessmaster' isn't very complex-minded, is he...
Old 2008-10-20, 10:43   Link #2113
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

not just britannians
ever coutrey would have its groups who feel that the UFN is the same as the area system in britannia (its not nearly as bad, but some would say that it is)
and lelouch killed off any who opposed him
so only the nobles who didnt except him were killed
but i doubt that there were any noble who liked having their rights taken away (they were just not dumb enough to say anything about it)

you have nobles - have money but want power
arms sallers - who have the means to get weapons and equipment (produce them as well) who proffit from war and want money
and the nationallits- the man power and armed forces who need weapons and money
every side needs what the others have to give them
you just need someone to condact the whole thing
Old 2008-10-20, 10:47   Link #2114
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:

Picture Drama 5

Aww sweet, that's something I just have to see.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:48   Link #2115
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

to be fair i would try to make a script of the whole plan (as i see it happen) rather then just keep saying things as i think them up
i'll try to have it up in a few hours
Old 2008-10-20, 10:51   Link #2116
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I think Turn 22 made it clear that most of the nobility was in revolt over what Lelouch did. The result? They got killed.

Okay, except there are few nobles, no evidence of anything like the Kyoto House in Britannia, and...well...nationalists are often dismissed as a rowdy bunch. I would also like to know who this magical chessmaster is.

But, okay. Maybe I'm being too harsh. I'll wait, and I'll see your script.
Old 2008-10-20, 10:56   Link #2117
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
I think Turn 22 made it clear that most of the nobility was in revolt over what Lelouch did. The result? They got killed.

Okay, except there are few nobles, no evidence of anything like the Kyoto House in Britannia, and...well...nationalists are often dismissed as a rowdy bunch. I would also like to know who his magical chessmaster is.
we know you have people like leouch and shnizel who came from royal background
maybe this new guy comes from a different back ground (commener with ambition)
maybe (just for the irony) he thinks of emperor lelouch as his hero (and there for hates zero)
or maybe he figured out what the whole ZERO-R was about and sees how much power can be gained by tearing down the fragile peace gained by it
or maybe he really does just do it to see if he can
but what ever his motives he must be as much of a manipulative basterd as lelouch was (only without the mortality pet motive)

ill try to post it soon
Old 2008-10-20, 11:45   Link #2118
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:

Picture Drama 4

Picture Drama 5

Thank you for the information. I wonder how things will turn out . As for Picture Drama 3, maybe I got lost somewhere. May I know what is it going to be about?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 13:07   Link #2119
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

this is the script for the possible new story line of in a possible R3 (name pending)
this is the first of several posts on the subject and as such serves to paint the picture of the world as it is in the script
be warned as it is rather long

Spoiler for really long ass post:
Old 2008-10-20, 13:10   Link #2120
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Areas are already free thanks to Lelouch, you know, in every sector.