AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-03, 16:34   Link #621
David Watts
Stay Free

Send a message via MSN to David Watts
ok i was on rins route and I ran into a snag
Spoiler for ddf:
Im not sure what I did wrong
Old 2011-04-03, 16:41   Link #622
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
ok i was on rins route and I ran into a snag
Spoiler for ddf:
Im not sure what I did wrong
That's normal. You have to go through it to "complete the game". Do the other five girls and then do Rin again.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 17:25   Link #623
David Watts
Stay Free

Send a message via MSN to David Watts
ok good to know guess I got to wait until more of the patch is released
Old 2011-05-28, 08:17   Link #624
O. Van Bruce

Hi! maybe this is a little harsh but i just got the game and i'm tryig to get a proper translated walkthrough ^^U...

i got one that is literally translated froma japanese one, so i was hoping that maybe someone from here knows about an english walkthrough...

in fact, i waited for the english patch to be at 90% because i don't like to use AGTH and i barely know japanese...

PD: If you say me to play properly the game getting the bad endings i don't like bad endings...-_-

PPD: Yeah, i know that i must get Rin 1...
O. Van Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 09:49   Link #625
Orophin

@O. Van Bruce

I found one, but it's missing Mio's route: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=User:Rive
Orophin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 15:39   Link #626
O. Van Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
@O. Van Bruce

I found one, but it's missing Mio's route: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=User:Rive
Thanks for the walkthrough, though maybe i'm even more troubled about how to use it now

i got used to that huge and ver useful walkthrough of Clannad and now i dunno how to interpret this walkthrough...

anyway, it's really neccesary to get Rin1 before the other girls or can i play the in any order?

Last edited by O. Van Bruce; 2011-05-30 at 17:11.
Old 2011-05-31, 04:50   Link #627
Rive
Game Start

Send a message via MSN to Rive
You have to complete every girl's route and Rin1, you can play them in any order you want. After that, you can access Rin2, which will unlock Refrain, the final route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
How did you find that!?

It's still work in progress, I got a bit sidetracked with this shortish game named Ever 17. Kurugaya, Mio and extras aren't done and there aren't many explanations on things yet.

The idea is to make it a guide that lists the choices that give the most scenes for the character in question and also gives the player some freedom instead of having everything laid out. The choices that are bolded and marked with * are required, everything else is optional - feel free to experiment around!

Last edited by Rive; 2011-05-31 at 08:20.
Rive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 15:21   Link #628
O. Van Bruce

I dunno if it will actually help you but this is the guide that i'm using. Obviously translated with Google... ^^U

http://g-seeker.net/game/r/littlebusters.html

thanks for your effort!
Old 2011-06-09, 00:58   Link #629
gsm
Dragon Knight

Hi.

I need some enlightenment on this game with the following:

1) is it a must to win the baseball tournament?

2) is it wise to finished Rin1 on first play through?(this is what i had done)

3) i heard that only Riki and Rin's stats are carried over. Does it carry over by New Game? or?

4) does it affect the heroine's route that i'm on if i help the other heroines out?(<--- is first time playing VN/EG)
gsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 03:17   Link #630
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm View Post
Hi.

3) i heard that only Riki and Rin's stats are carried over. Does it carry over by New Game? or?

4) does it affect the heroine's route that i'm on if i help the other heroines out?(<--- is first time playing VN/EG)
I played the game years ago, so my memory is a bit foggy, but I'll try and answer anyways.

1. As far as I can remember all the minigames only unlocks some additional scenes if you complete them, but not essential in completing the story.

2. Rin1 on the first play through is okay I think. I can't remember if there was any significant plot revelation in that route.

3. Rin & Riki's stats don't "carry over", they got stronger each time you complete a route, if I remember right.

4. I think if you got the key events for certain characters you'd end up in her route regardless. Finding that out yourself is also one way to enjoy the game of course!
Old 2011-06-09, 05:17   Link #631
gsm
Dragon Knight

@erneiz_hyde:

Ah i see. Thank you very much.

Btw, got one thing to ask about the stats of those 2, is it normal for some of their stats to "shrink" and remain the same?

Data info:

Riki's stats at 1st play through:

AS: 34
BS: 38
Agi: 44
Ref: 47
Con: 47
Judg: 40
Luk: 59

Riki's stats after 1st play through:

AS: 36
Agi: 47
Ref: 43
Con: 43
Judg: 41
Luk: 60

Rin's stats at 1st play through:

AS: 36
Agi: 47
Ref: 43
Con: 43
Judg: 41
Luk: 60

Rin's stats after 1st play through:

AS: 40
BS: 29
Agi: 62
Ref: 64
Con: 32
Judg: 39
Luk: 62

Bold= "Shrink" UL= Unchange
Old 2011-06-09, 16:03   Link #632
Nihokon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm
Btw, got one thing to ask about the stats of those 2, is it normal for some of their stats to "shrink" and remain the same?
The status points are distributed randomly, and you have more points every time you finished a route. So it is normal if one of your stats is lower than before, especially luck.

From what I see, it seems both of your Riki and Rin did not start "stronger" than your first playthrough.
I guess completing Rin1 does not give you status boost? (I forgot)
Old 2011-06-09, 16:44   Link #633
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

For fun, I totaled the points in each set.

Riki: 309 -> 308 (-1)
Rin: 308 -> 328 (+20)

Seems like Rin leveled up, but Riki did not. Of course, I don't know how many points they are supposed to get after finishing a route. I just felt like it would be a fun exercise. Or maybe Rin1 gives Rin a small level up and doesn't affect Riki? (Maybe the points at First Level or whatever are within a small subset, like 307-310).

...Now I want to experiment and figure out the mechanics.
Old 2011-06-09, 18:07   Link #634
gsm
Dragon Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narukahana View Post
The status points are distributed randomly, and you have more points every time you finished a route. So it is normal if one of your stats is lower than before, especially luck.

From what I see, it seems both of your Riki and Rin did not start "stronger" than your first playthrough.
I guess completing Rin1 does not give you status boost? (I forgot)
Ah, ok.

Another thing to ask, now how does i continue with the rest of the heroines routes? As i don't see new game+ or continue options at title screen . Only have New Game, Load, Config and End Game, title screen remain the same as well.(<---is first timer with VN/EG)
Old 2011-06-10, 03:19   Link #635
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Ah, ok.

Another thing to ask, now how does i continue with the rest of the heroines routes? As i don't see new game+ or continue options at title screen . Only have New Game, Load, Config and End Game, title screen remain the same as well.(<---is first timer with VN/EG)
If you saved at a point where it's still possible to choose another heroine's path you can just load the game from there, you don't need to start a new game. (Although new scenes get added to the common route whenever you finish certain routes. So you'll want to make a new game once in awhile to see those.)

If you want updated stats you need to start a fresh new game. (Loading an old game after beating a route will not change the stats on that old save.)
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 03:20   Link #636
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Hit 'New Game', pick different choices. I recommend Kurugaya's route next.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 03:48   Link #637
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Hi.

1. Not at all. Winning the tournament will just get you some easter eggs.

2. IMO, you should just choose the heroine you like best/are most interested in. (No matter what sequence you choose, you'll have an equal chance of seeing all of the scenes in game regardless. Some might argue that a certain sequence will reveal the "secrets" of the game in a way that makes the most sense. But, I don't think there is a right way to play the game, except to just choose the paths you want to see most. IMO that is the reason you're given the freedom to make your own choices in the first place.)

3. (Answered two posts above.)

4. Not directly, but sometimes you miss the chance to participate in another heroines' route if you choose to help another heroine out. (Also some routes may ask you to pick a choice from several heroines, what you choose here only affects the route you're on.)

Last edited by Ceral; 2011-06-10 at 04:16.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 03:52   Link #638
gsm
Dragon Knight

@Ceral & Kaisos Erranon: Ah, i see. So, VN/EG are different from regular games in a sense that there's no New Game+ if you want to reach 100% complete/True/Alt Ends/etc. Thanks to both of you

@Kaisos Erranon: ok. I'll give it a go at it. Thank You.

Just occurred to me that i have another question to ask: Is there any benefits/bonuses/etc if you get Rank1 at the Battle Rankings with every play through towards the grand finale(aka 100% complete)?
Old 2011-06-19, 03:54   Link #639
matteas
Member Member

Is there anyone who has read both the first version and the Ecstasy version? Is there a lot of new content in Ecstasy in comparison with the first version?
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 07:26   Link #640
Rive
Game Start

Send a message via MSN to Rive
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
Is there anyone who has read both the first version and the Ecstasy version? Is there a lot of new content in Ecstasy in comparison with the first version?
I haven't played the Ecstasy version much yet (damn this team #fluffy for taking forever...!) but I have a rough idea!

There are 3 new character routes, Saya, Sasami and Futaki, with Saya's route being very long compared to the routes in the original version. Some of the old character routes have received new content, for example Kud's route, which is extended by roughly one quarter of its original length. Besides that, the minigames have some additions too, such as Dorj making an entrance in the batting practice and new items in the battle rankings.

Quote:
Just occurred to me that i have another question to ask: Is there any benefits/bonuses/etc if you get Rank1 at the Battle Rankings with every play through towards the grand finale(aka 100% complete)?
Nope, no benefits in that. You can try to defeat Mask the Saito for some new scenes though!

Last edited by Rive; 2011-06-19 at 15:39.
Rive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel