AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-25, 10:37   Link #18021
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

I wonder what going to happen now that Lelouch and Charles and trapped in the Sword of *something* with Suzaku on his way and *marianne* and C.C are there too.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:38   Link #18022
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I haven't seen it before. So a translation would be very nice =D

Marianne looks nice in that picture
She does look nice. She must be a kind mother after all.

Guess I was wrong.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:39   Link #18023
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
She does look nice. She must be a kind mother after all.

Guess I was wrong.
You joke right?

Besides, that was a picture of her before she became a mother. The hair is different.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:42   Link #18024
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Part of that assumption comes from the fact that he lacks knowledge. His mother was killed without explanation, of course he'll doubt his father and the empire if they will not tell him anything. That does not, however, change the fact that Nunally was happy and for all intents and purposes safe under her alias.

Lelouch started the Black Rebellion, Lelouch put Nunally in danger for the truth, Lelouch hunted Charles. Charles may have started the overall war, but Lelouch hunted after him for the truth. Everything comes back full circle to him being left out of the loop.
Nunaly may have been happy in her subjective world. But from L.L's point of the view, Nunaly may have have been continuously endangered by some individuals.

Eitherway L.L might aswell seen many ways to improve level of Nunaly's happiness, hence not consider it being happiness at all, or less likely.

But well, what is consider as happiness is rather complicated to describle.

L.L may have made his decision aflicted by false knowledge as well as by his own interpretation about Nunaly's happiness, but were yet to know what were all the roots of his motivation to start war etc.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:47   Link #18025
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Sorry, I don't know if it has been posted, but if someone can give me a translation, I'll be grateful!

Spoiler for Image:
Hmm, can someone translate this?

hurrhurr... Does she look like an evil overlord?
I mean, just look at this angelic face.
The most "awful" thing she can scheme is world domination. And that's not a bad thing in my list.

Marianne: And now that I'm going back to my world, let's make a promise, Lelouch?
Lelouch: ?
Marianne:You will become the Emperor of Britannia, and reign over the world.
*pinky swear*
I just love pinky swears in CG. I mean, Lelouch X Nunally pinky swear lead to world revolution. Xing-Ke X Tian Zi lead to China revolution. And now Lelouch X Marianne will lead to world domination.

Flawless.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:49   Link #18026
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Come on, Lelouch was old enough to remember his own mother and how she treated him and his sister. I seriously doubt that if she was just another Charles' clone like some of you are implying based on ONE episode and a couple of lines; Lelouch would go through all this trouble (killing Clovis, Euphy, and waging war against Britannia) to avenge her and find out the truth about her murder...

Just think about it.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:50   Link #18027
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Come on, Lelouch was old enough to remember his own mother and how she treated him and his sister. I seriously doubt that if she was just another Charles' clone like some of you are implying based on ONE episode and a couple of lines; Lelouch would go through all this trouble (killing Clovis, Euphy, and waging war against Britannia) to avenge her and find out the truth about her murder...

Just think about it.
Manipulated events man. At the moment, that is what it points to.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:53   Link #18028
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post

Just think about it.
Hurrhurr. That's who Magnificent Bastards are.
Outside she is caring mother, while inside she is a commoner, who was given power, thus wanting to dominate this world.
Hurrhurr, It's obvious. Plain villains are..plain. Only magnificent bastards shall take place in this world.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:55   Link #18029
Sinn
Pwnage

You meant Charles who was supposingly evil but had good intentions while Marriane was the true mastermind? Weird but I see it coming, lol.
Old 2008-08-25, 10:59   Link #18030
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
You meant Charles who was supposingly evil but had good intentions while Marriane was the true mastermind? Weird but I see it coming, lol.
Charles has plans, Marianne has plans, Schneizel has plans, OoTBK has plans, Odysseus has plans, Euphimia has plans, Suzaku has plans, Kallen has plans, C.C. has plans, and your dog too has plans. Everybody have plans. But ALL of them are against Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:00   Link #18031
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Manipulated events man. At the moment, that is what it points to.
At this point I will believe anything that happens in this show. She could be a cold bitch who's been pulling the strings on Lelouch since he was born, shaping him into what he is now for some unknown plot or heck maybe she's helping Charles behind the scenes to kill the Gods. The thing is though, we don't have enough info to classify her yet.

Either way nobody is free of sin in Geass, pretty much everyone except a few (Nunnaly, Euphy, Tianzi) have secrets, are selfish, arrogant, hypocrites, liars. If anything Charles is the only black and white guy, everyone else is shrouded in Gray.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:02   Link #18032
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Charles has plans, Marianne has plans, Schneizel has plans OoTBK has plans, Odysseus has plans. Everybody have plans. But ALL of them are against Lelouch.
lol. Odysseus has plans? What plans?
Old 2008-08-25, 11:04   Link #18033
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
oh man you didn't know!
He has an army of pedobears waiting to strike.
He even has an undercover guy in the order of the black knights in Minami
Old 2008-08-25, 11:04   Link #18034
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
The last time I read a story that ended that way, it was a manga written by, of all people, CLAMP...
RG VEDA

The "evil" Emperor genocide at least two races of people, and kidnapped a sick little girl with a beautiful voice so he could hear her sing. The girl died from stress after she was forced to sing. When the sister came to claim her sibling's corpse, the Emperor told her he had fed the body to his hunting dogs.

Make no mistake; the Emperor of that story has almost no redeemable points. But...
Spoiler:

Good intentions doesn't make you a good person. You need both qualities in the same time to do good.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:05   Link #18035
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Odysseus is one of the true masterminds, along with Charles and Marianne.
He is the one who faced them against each other, so that everyone else from schemers will die and he can enjoy living in his pedo world. And I'm not making this up.

I mean, he just speak EVIL around him. Just look at his arrogant face ( especially in China, where he shows some of his true color).
And his name... Just look at his name.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:06   Link #18036
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
oh man you didn't know!
He has an army of pedobears waiting to strike.
He even has an undercover guy in the order of the black knights in Minami
I lol'd at this.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:09   Link #18037
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Its said that Marianne loved her children dearly. It could be that once she found out about what Charles was up to, she wanted to protect her Children.

I remember When Lelouch discovered C.C, she said something about him being the one. I'm thinking that mabey Marianne wanted Lelouch to gain geass, and entrusted him to C.C. Now that I think about it, The people that attacked her might have been assasins sent in by the geass cult, she probably knew what was to happen, so she planned ahead of time, and geassed Anya at that moment. And now, she's probably going in to help Lelouch. Mabey she knew that only Lelouch could defeat Charles. >_>
Old 2008-08-25, 11:13   Link #18038
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
It's not judging, you are a twisted individual if you think she can be good in any way. Next thing we'll find out Hitler was planning something for the greater good and it was all a ruse...
Why can't she be good, you'r not ought to judge her by her actions alone.
I find it very stupid to make assumptions that are close to statements, with as little knowledge as we at the moment possess.

As Humen stated:
"Hume then calls for writers to be on their guard against such inferences, if they cannot give an explanation of how the ought-statements are supposed to follow from the is-statements. But how exactly can you derive an "ought" from an "is"? In other words, given our knowledge of the way the world is, how can we know the way the world ought to be? ."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is-ought_problem

Offtopic, but I personally can't see, how opinion about something can make an individual twisted/insane.
Old 2008-08-25, 11:14   Link #18039
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Sorry, I don't know if it has been posted, but if someone can give me a translation, I'll be grateful!

Hahah, this is going to be fun.

I'm almost tempted to leave it untranslated and watch people fight over half/poorly translated versions.

But, since C.C asked so nicely...

Here's the text in Japanese:
Quote:
皇帝はルルーシュを追放した真意と、嘘のない優しい世界を作ろうとしていることを明かす。 皇帝を和解仕掛けるルルーシュだが、皇帝が望む世界に未来はないと思い直し、 反逆する。
My translation:
Quote:
The Emperor reveals the true reason for banishing Lelouch, and his intention to create a gentle world without lies. Lelouch is on the verge of reconciling with the Emperor, however, he changes his mind because the world the Emperor desires has no future, and rebels.
It's not called "Lelouch of the Rebellion" for nothing
Old 2008-08-25, 11:15   Link #18040
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Its said that Marianne loved her children dearly. It could be that once she found out about what Charles was up to, she wanted to protect her Children.

I remember When Lelouch discovered C.C, she said something about him being the one. I'm thinking that mabey Marianne wanted Lelouch to gain geass, and entrusted him to C.C. Now that I think about it, The people that attacked her might have been assasins sent in by the geass cult, she probably knew what was to happen, so she planned ahead of time, and geassed Anya at that moment. And now, she's probably going in to help Lelouch. Mabey she knew that only Lelouch could defeat Charles. >_>
This seems ridiculous.
As Lelouch said "why didn't she put Nunnally and him somewhere safe."
COde geass r1 episode 25
In the end this does not float the boat.
The novels are not canon thus things from may be helpful but at the same time,
They are not canon.
Marianya is hard to put down as there is not enough information.
We know she not totally good.
She been far from the ideal mother.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories