Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-26, 14:01   Link #18821
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
well he?
i don't know about that.
Gino dying might be the wake up call Suzaku needs.
That's what I thought, but it would seem odd if Suzaku comes out of it so soon after going crazy.
What does Gino add to the story.?He's not connected to anyone other then Suzaku. Anya is connected to Lelouch through Marianne. That explains her. There just doesn't seem to be much to explain Gino. Nothing is even known about him other then he's from a rich family and high class school.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:02   Link #18822
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
That's what I thought, but it would seem odd if Suzaku comes out of it so soon after going crazy.
What does Gino add to the story.?He's not connected to anyone other then Suzaku. Anya is connected to Lelouch through Marianne. That explains her. There just doesn't seem to be much to explain Gino. Nothing is even known about him other then he's from a rich family and high class school.
well he is there for suzaku.
He is suzaku's friend.
I think his plot revolves around Suzaku.
His fate is intertwine with suzaku whatever that is.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:05   Link #18823
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
well he is there for suzaku.
He is suzaku's friend.
I think his plot revolves around Suzaku.
His fate is intertwine with suzaku whatever that is.
That's right. When he went down to Kallen's cell he was surprised not to see Suzaku there and he talked about how he's never seen him smile. His utter lack of depth doesn't speak well to his ultimate survival.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:05   Link #18824
TheDisruptiveOne

I know Gino had spears pointed at him, but I am not convinced he will even leave honestly. I think Schneizel continued to try and convince him. That's why he was still conversing with him. And personally, Schneizel seemed to order the assassination for all the right reasons. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the next episode reveals that a reluctant Gino has decided to obey him.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:16   Link #18825
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I know Gino had spears pointed at him, but I am not convinced he will even leave honestly. I think Schneizel continued to try and convince him. That's why he was still conversing with him. And personally, Schneizel seemed to order the assassination for all the right reasons. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the next episode reveals that a reluctant Gino has decided to obey him.
That's what I never got. Schneizel was bringing up rather valid reasons why the Emperor should be overthrown. I didn't see why Gino was just SO angry. It's not like Gino has any deep connection to care for Charles.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:17   Link #18826
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
That would be totally lame if the writers needed to have Gino dead to have Suzaku realize what he's doing is wrong.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:19   Link #18827
Freya

Quote:
That's what I never got. Schneizel was bringing up rather valid reasons why the Emperor should be overthrown. I didn't see why Gino was just SO angry. It's not like Gino has any deep connection to care for Charles.
Well it's basically you're working in the Secret Service for the president and the leader of that just announced he's going to assassinate the president(Bush in this case...yay lol) would you like that? I doubt it.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:19   Link #18828
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
That would be totally lame if the writers needed to havve GIno dead to have Suzaku realize what he's doing is wrong.
Why not? It's probably the best way for Gino to affect the overall plot.

I think having a great death like Rolo and Shirley is better than being a secondary/background character and living.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:19   Link #18829
Var
Banned

Quote:
Why not? It's probably the best way for Gino to affect the overall plot.
If not the only way. I cannot see him doing much else.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:20   Link #18830
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
The Emperor personally appoints the KoR. These people are supposed to be the most loyal knights in the Empire. Gino naturally finds it rather off-putting that Suzaku would so openly betray the man who gave him his position.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:21   Link #18831
TheDisruptiveOne

Gino doesn't know about geass though. He doesn't truly know why Suzaku, Cornelia, and Schneizel are all so willing to betray the Emperor. He can't make a complete decision as a result.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:23   Link #18832
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Well it's basically you're working in the Secret Service for the president and the leader of that just announced he's going to assassinate the president(Bush in this case...yay lol) would you like that? I doubt it.
You bring up some valid points, but if the president commits a crime you can arrest him and charge him. A president isn't all powerful.
An Emperor is all powerful. His mere will is law. The only way to overthrow a corrupt emperor is through coup or get the people to rise up on mass and bring him down. If you arrest an emperor what court would convict?

Quote:
Gino doesn't know about geass though. He doesn't truly know why Suzaku, Cornelia, and Schneizel are all so willing to betray the Emperor. He can't make a complete decision as a result.
Gino doesn't know anything. About Geass, or Lelouch, or Zero. His utter lack of knowledge this late in the stage doesn't speak well of him surviving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The Emperor personally appoints the KoR. These people are supposed to be the most loyal knights in the Empire. Gino naturally finds it rather off-putting that Suzaku would so openly betray the man who gave him his position.
But he didn't look worried about Suzaku or shocked. He looked really ticked off at him.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:24   Link #18833
jkidd

sorry for bad english. so marianna is the lass boss? she faked her death in order to lulu go berserk. family members beat shit out each other? or she planned something but in 9 years all event was just coincidence such as freya or nunanly getting cripple. she was waiting right moment to strike. even she has a plan its nothing to c.c. cause she was going to die. i believe she was talking in sarcasm.i think many people calling her "bitch" too much . is Schneizel last boss? we need a main villain.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:24   Link #18834
Freya

Quote:
Yeah he's a bit slow on that part lol. Almost everyone else knows it but him lol. It would have been interesting for each of the Knight of Rounds to know about Geass.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:25   Link #18835
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If not the only way. I cannot see him doing much else.
Yeah I have to agree. If it takes gino being sacrificed for Suzaku to wake up, then I am all for it. No matter how much I like Gino.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:27   Link #18836
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah I have to agree. If it takes gino being sacrificed for Suzaku to wake up, then I am all for it. No matter how much I like Gino.
I rather see Suzaku continue his road of rage and die. I'm hoping he'll die at the hands of Lelouch.

2nd perfect ending.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:29   Link #18837
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
I rather see Suzaku continue his road of rage and die. I'm hoping he'll die at the hands of Lelouch.

2nd perfect ending.
man someone is angry at Suzaku.
I don't like suzaku but in many points Suzaku and Lelouch's fates are intertwine.
I don't Lelouch would do that.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:29   Link #18838
TheDisruptiveOne

I could see Gino and Anya hanging out during the epilogue. I thought about it today in fact. (I don't consider their relationship to be romantic, but I do think they are friends.)
Old 2008-08-26, 14:29   Link #18839
Freya

Quote:
But he didn't look worried about Suzaku or shocked. He looked really ticked off at him.
Yeah because the Emperor while he knows wth is happening and stuff, Suzaku comes at him and says he needs to die because: 1. He's not a good emperor and 2. He's with Geass?

Totally if I was Charles I would "ROFL HAHAHHAHAHA" in my mind at Suzaku. This kid thinks he knows all. Suzaku doesn't even know the emperor is immortal. I was hoping Bismark didn't show and Suzaku gets some stabbage and see Charles not dying. Priceless.
Old 2008-08-26, 14:31   Link #18840
Freya

Quote:
man someone is angry at Suzaku.
I don't like suzaku but in many points Suzaku and Lelouch's fates are intertwine.
I don't Lelouch would do that.
Hahaha ierno. I'm just really tired with his character. Nothing he's done really made sense.

Quote:
I could see Gino and Anya hanging out during the epilogue. I thought about it today in fact. (I don't consider their relationship to be romantic, but I do think they are friends.)
Yeah. I would like that. And hopefully still Knight of Rounds to Lelouch and Kallen. :]

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories