Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-26, 21:40   Link #18981
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Thats obvious...kallen's a lelouch fangirl and jeremiah is trapped in his "loyalty"
I wouldn't call Jeremiah trapped. He genuinely loves Lelouch and his mother.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:41   Link #18982
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Yes because children are just like their parents. You know like Lelouch thinks exactly like his father and completely follows his ideals.
Are you being sarcastic? Because he does.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:42   Link #18983
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yes because children are just like their parents. You know like Lelouch thinks exactly like his father and completely follows his ideals.
Depends on the mother, really. Seeing as how terrible Lelouch's mother and father were, that's hardly any surprise. If he has an heir from someone who has a similar set of beliefs or has been built all season to understand the true Lelouch, than more likely than not, the heir would in some form continue his father's work. This is, of course, theoretical and clearly only about Kallen if my sggestive wording wasn't obvious enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
Are you being sarcastic? Because he does.
He acts like his father but has his own beliefs.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:42   Link #18984
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
He got the UFN created which is democratic to some extent destroying Britannia will just make the world free(er). Ohgi is just turning the Black Knights into the Titans at this moment. Most of the Black Knights will most likely put Lelouch being a prince aside and look at the big picture.
Code Geass was never about democracy and all that such.

Though I suspect that some elements of Britannia follow democracy (Since they have a house of commons so those senators must be elected).

Lelouch's goal was never to change the government, it was to destroy britannia or in other words his father. Both Lelouch and Suzaku reached the concensus that all this suffering was because of him and therefore he must be rid of.

Quote:
Depends on the mother, really. Seeing as how terrible Lelouch's mother and father were, that's hardly any surprise. If he has an heir from someone who has a similar set of beliefs or has been built all season to understand the true Lelouch, than more likely than not, the heir would in some form continue his father's work. This is, of course, theoretical and clearly only about Kallen if my sggestive wording wasn't obvious enough.
What's scary though when you think about it is that both of his parents were Geass users. I wonder if that would affect their potential for geass.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:43   Link #18985
Micante

Quote:
Lelouch: I'm the one who destroys worlds! I'm the one that recreates them!
Charles: The Old World will be destroyed and a new world will be born.
Lelouch: The world is wrong!
Charles: The world is lying!

You can't say that they're exact opposites.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:44   Link #18986
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Haha, Im following the speculation that Charles has been grooming Lelouch for the job the entire time. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:44   Link #18987
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Lelouch was a bad example and yes I was being sarcastic. I should've said how Nunnally and Euphy both resemble their father 100% of the way through.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:45   Link #18988
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:

Your saying CC is not a good mom . We don't want big breasted Male heirs don't we
Old 2008-08-26, 21:45   Link #18989
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Lelouch was a bad example and yes I was being sarcastic. I should've said how Nunnally and Euphy both resemble their father 100% of the way through.
Haha, and that is why they died. Charles and Lelouch are the epitome of natural selection. They are also what you would consider the "strong" of the world, whereas Euphie and Nunnally were definitely weak. If the show is about fighting natural selection, than Lelouch can never defeat his "enemy".
Old 2008-08-26, 21:47   Link #18990
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
What's scary though when you think about it is that both of his parents were Geass users. I wonder if that would affect their potential for geass.
I doubt it has anything to do with lineage or at least so much so that it is a key factor. It seems to be more about a person's deepest desires, something along the lines of a manifestation of the seven deadlies.

Suzaku, Mao, Rolo none of them are royal and yet, of all of them, Mao is by far the most attuned to Geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Your saying CC is not a good mom . We don't want big breasted Male heirs don't we
I'm not going to start arguing with you over this again, all I'll say is: A guilty onlooker is still guilty.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:48   Link #18991
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Haha, and that is why they died. Charles and Lelouch are the epitome of natural selection. They are also what you would consider the "strong" of the world, whereas Euphie and Nunnally were definitely weak. If the show is about fighting natural selection, than Lelouch can never defeat his "enemy".
Natural Selection doesn't work for humans anymore.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:48   Link #18992
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

Too bad Kallen will be in Japan since she turned her back on her Britannian heritage. The Britannian heir can only be of full Britannian blood to take the throne.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:49   Link #18993
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
Natural Selection doesn't work for humans anymore.
In our world, we don't live by Natural Selection, but the people of CG sure do.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:50   Link #18994
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Too bad Kallen will be in Japan since she turned her back on her Britannian heritage. The Britannian heir can only be of full Britannian blood to take the throne.
Yep but that doesn't mean she can't be empress. :P
Old 2008-08-26, 21:50   Link #18995
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
In our world, we don't live by Natural Selection, but the people of CG sure do.

No we have medicine now.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:51   Link #18996
Var
Banned

Quote:
Seeing as how no one Lelouch cares for fits that...
Old 2008-08-26, 21:51   Link #18997
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
They never say that. Marianne was a commoner and she found her way in. If the Emperor wants to marry a half-blood, who's going to stop him?
Old 2008-08-26, 21:52   Link #18998
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Quote:
No we have medicine now.
While the ability to care for wounds has a little to do with Natural Selection, it does not encompass it at all in entirety.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:52   Link #18999
Sou_Sou

What im pointing at is Lelouch needs to care more about the people around him and Truly Destroy Britannia also means get over this crap of cat and mouse with the Emperor. Destroy Britannia, kill Schneizel AND Charles , make a perfect world for everyone not just Nunnally. Suzaku on the other hand fails to see this, Britannia even if they negotiated is and invasive faction they will cause crap no matter what happens. This is why he is on a killing spree he keeps looking for a scapegoat rather than just fight the brits.
Old 2008-08-26, 21:52   Link #19000
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
They never say that. Marianne was a commoner and she found her way in. If the Emperor wants to marry a half-blood, who's going to stop him?
The fans
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories