AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 19:36   Link #61
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

From what I've seen so far, Valkyria Chronicles would be the first RPG to look forward to in the PS3. First impressions/previews are very positive so far, so give it a look.

But yeah, if you're looking for RPGs in the PS3 now, you'd be hardpressed. There's Folklore, which a lot of people (including me) don't even consider as an RPG. (That said, it has positive reviews especially in terms of downloadable content, but the game itself is not to my tastes) There's also Enchanted Arms, which I hear is downright horrible. I myself only got a copy because it was sitting in the bargain bin for 20 bucks, so I said, why not. As it is though, I haven't touched it at all lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 19:55   Link #62
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
From what I've seen so far, Valkyria Chronicles would be the first RPG to look forward to in the PS3. First impressions/previews are very positive so far, so give it a look.

But yeah, if you're looking for RPGs in the PS3 now, you'd be hardpressed. There's Folklore, which a lot of people (including me) don't even consider as an RPG. (That said, it has positive reviews especially in terms of downloadable content, but the game itself is not to my tastes) There's also Enchanted Arms, which I hear is downright horrible. I myself only got a copy because it was sitting in the bargain bin for 20 bucks, so I said, why not. As it is though, I haven't touched it at all lol.
Oh yea I forgot about Valkyria Chronicle. Though i'm still more excited for White Knight Chronicles than Valkyria since it seems to suit my tastes more, but Valkyria seems like a good game too gotta remember to pick it up when it comes out.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 13:28   Link #63
Jeevas1330
深くものを考える人

I really like FFX and FFX-2. And don't worry, I have FFXII, and it sucks! It takes forever to let you attack! I feel your pain. *nods*
Jeevas1330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 01:09   Link #64
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
It takes forever to let you attack!
You know that there is this handy magical option called "Battle Speed" under the configuration menu, right?

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 15:32   Link #65
karasho

Well, like I said before....Fiesta Online and Secret of the Solstice, both free and made the same company.

I used to like Pokemon on Gameboy till the storyline changed and the 100+ pokemon were added
karasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 17:44   Link #66
Sides

Well there is Tears to Tiara, Record of Agarest War, Mist of Chaos and Disgaea 3, if you like t/s-rpg, for the PS3. Senjo no Valkyria was already mentioned, so i'm not going to list it again.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 19:05   Link #67
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Damn, how much I would pay to get Record of Argarest War on this side of Pacific. Why the heck is NISAmerica slacking off on their localizations? Damn Disgaea 3 taking priority lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote