AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 07:27   Link #21
Westlo
Lets be reality

^ That comparison fails since Kodansha has nothing to do with Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. If they wanted to they couldn't do anything about it apart from buying Square Enix themselves lol.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 12:40   Link #22
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
What you're doing is the equivalent of someone complaining why the Miami Heat don't sell Kobe Byrant jerseys.
Urgh.. this is such a ironic analogy, since the Heat retiring u-know-who jerseys

Btw so this is basically our HSoTD season 2?
Old 2011-09-06, 14:13   Link #23
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Urgh.. this is such a ironic analogy, since the Heat retiring u-know-who jerseys

Not at all. I'll just copy paste the Manga summary.

Furuya's obsessed with zombies. He collects any figurines, watches any movie, and plays any game with the living dead, and is even only interested in zombie girls. When his cat dies, Furuya begins trying to raise it from the dead using an ancient book of the occult he bought from a shop. But what will happen when he sees the idol of a nearby all girl's school walking close to where he conducts his experiment, wishing to die and be reborn as a different person?

Only similarity is that both stories involve zombies in some capacity.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 14:51   Link #24
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Umm, nice boobs?

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 01:07   Link #25
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I'm not talking about the companies, for crying out loud!
FFS man who posted this.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia should have been the better choice

and

I've browsed a bit through 4chan's responses and they don't seem interested on Sankarea as an anime adaptation. They also share the same opinion about Tasogare Otome x Amnesia as a better series to have been given an adaptation

All you've been doing in this thread is whining that you and 4chan think that something else would've been a better choice. When you get shown that whining is stupid because Kodansha is obviously not going to fund an adaption of a Square Enix manga.. you wanna play the "I wasn't talking about the companies" card, fuck outta here. Of course you weren't talking about companies since you had NFI in the first place. You whined, got exposed, deal with it and get over it.

Also manga and light novel series with no ideal stopping point get picked up all the time.

Quote:
As a Heat fan I try and forget they did that.... try.... not Riley the Don's finest moment.

As for this being another HSodD... not really.. but a lot of eye candy.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 02:09   Link #26
Nemuru

Quote:
I did not say that Kodansha would adapt the Tasogare Otome x Amnesia manga because I know it's a Square Enix property.
There must be a misunderstanding regarding the wording I used; "better choice" actually meant "the better series among the Zombie Big Three (Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Sankarea and Franken Fran)". Of course, only people accustomed with 4chan know about this, and I know not everyone from AnimeSuki visit the site even once.

I hope that clears things out.
I think its irrelevent regardless since from the company's perspective they don't know or don't care if Tasogare is better ^^, But you are whinning that Tasogare didn't get animated while Sankarea did. when the choice to animate Sankarea does in no way affect Tasogare being animated hence this thread is full of whinning and bitching about something that doesn't need to.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 06:41   Link #27
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Does Sankarea even have a point to finish? The latest chapter would make a decent stop between s1 and s2 (if ever) and to be honest I'd watch this just because Rea is adorable.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 07:21   Link #28
Aesthetic Shampoo

Waaay to soon, but i get this feeling the fillers (hopefully there will be fillers instead of dragging out stuff) will be somewhat enjoyable to watch. And i hope theres no stupid fan service like HSotD.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 14:38   Link #29
Shadow5YA

If it's only a one-cour season, the confession at around chapter 20 would be a great stopping point.

Also, isn't Tasogare x Amnesia getting an anime too?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 03:52   Link #30
Pacify

Holy snap, I can't believe sankarea is getting an anime that fast. Not sure if it is such a good idea, i think they should have waited till there was a bit more material
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 03:58   Link #31
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's not Rea, isn't it?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 04:37   Link #32
amasposu

Quote:
That's not Rea, isn't it?
If you read the manga, you would easily be able to identify her as Ranko Saouji.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 04:40   Link #33
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Wait you complained all the time yet you didn't even read it in the first place?
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 07:12   Link #34
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I know a rough idea of the story, and how Rea descended into zombiehood at once, only to be momentarily cured by the Power of Love.

Judging from how little happened between his discovery of the book that would turn Sanka-san into a zombie up to Rea omnomnoming the male MC is a bit worrying since it might lure the scriptwriter into introducing anime original content.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-12-14 at 08:35.
Old 2011-12-12, 08:18   Link #35
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
This is way too soon imo. It's probably a terribly broken and half-assed series as a means to advertise the manga which is going very slowly. Is it monthly? I keep checking but there's no new chapters =(
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 08:43   Link #36
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ It's monthly.

EDIT: Saw the character designs. Welp, what happened? Needs moar spunkiness.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-12-12 at 09:42.
Old 2011-12-12, 15:43   Link #37
strawberrypop

As much as I started liking this author's works after Umisho. The beginning grab my interest, but after that I just forgot about this series. I'll see how the anime goes after a few episodes.

Official site opened.

Last edited by strawberrypop; 2011-12-12 at 16:03.
strawberrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 22:45   Link #38
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:

nope...
i'll say it moe zombie genre with little action...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 19:21   Link #39
Shimapan
Try me! <3

So, another zombie story... "Kore wa zombie desu ka" has set a high standard there, I wonder if this zombie story will be able to live up to that standard
Old 2011-12-17, 08:38   Link #40
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrypop View Post
Saten-san?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
So, another zombie story... "Kore wa zombie desu ka" has set a high standard there, I wonder if this zombie story will be able to live up to that standard
I'd like to see something below KoreZombie. What kind of disaster would that be...
Well, this is a manga adaption and not a light novel adaption and not by JC, so it should be fine.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural, zombie moe, zombies