AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-21, 00:10   Link #8661
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Blitz - I thought PT attacks before the matches actually start? The premise could be used, it's just that no one actually fights since they get interrupted before the tournament begins proper.

The fight for Charles and Laura can be between them and the PT mooks.
I do plan on using that, but unfortunately, it HAS to take place after the Laura battle. Remember, Laura's complex towards Ichika has not vanished yet. Whether I place the PT battle before or after Gospel is really up for debate really.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 00:15   Link #8662
Eratas123

Then I'm sorry I can't help Good luck with the fic
Old 2011-11-21, 00:25   Link #8663
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Well, I'm back from work... Damn tough...

So, can anyone update me?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 00:36   Link #8664
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
Well, I'm back from work... Damn tough...

So, can anyone update me?
Well, Athena Boucleir and Project Silverback are updated.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 00:40   Link #8665
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Jak: Well, I'm glad I have some new reading material.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:41   Link #8666
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Jak: Well, I'm glad I have some new reading material.
Yeah, and just to give you heads-up; Ch. 4 of Project Silverback maybe a little complex/confusing... But if you have any thoughts, feedbacks, ect, can you write them in a review on Fanfic.net so I can use it as a reference?

I don't want it to get lost on here.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:44   Link #8667
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Jak: I'll get reading when I can. I don't want to skim through it since I might miss some major details. I'll make sure to leave a review too.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:46   Link #8668
Eratas123

@ Rain - Odd question, but who do you think will wear the pants in the relationship between Kyuukai and Laura in Shadow?
Old 2011-11-21, 00:49   Link #8669
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Laura will have much more maturity and responsibility by far. But Kyuukai will surpass her in both during times of serious need or during times with heavy emotional weight.

So, people will say Laura wears the pants in the relationship, but Kyuukai is the one who takes them off of her at times.

And the romantics will say he's the only one who does/can do it slowly with relish and perverted desire.
Old 2011-11-21, 00:59   Link #8670
Eratas123

@ Rain - Can you read the draft of the epilogue I made for Irish? It's on page 426. I need to know what you think since I'm showing a morally gray side of FRACTURE.

Side note - Ichika and Irish never wear the pants Must suck to be them
Old 2011-11-21, 01:06   Link #8671
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I saw it, I also took note of the Modern Warfare reference.

Anyway, it's good. FRACTURE is indeed a morally gray organization. What they aim for is morally right, but the methods of getting there are spotty at best.

Autumn's summary of FRACTURE:

"You ever wonder why the flag is black? People say it's a neutral color, some people say it secretly represents evil, but I have my own opinions. FRACTURE's history is stained with blood. From the First Conflict to the Second Conflict to even today. FRACTURE is a military, no matter what kind of diplomacy they may enforce. And with every military, blood and death tend to follow. So I believe FRACTURE's flag is red. Darkened blood red. Stained so many times it's gone black from the crusted liquid of life... Our hands are stained with the very same thing boy. So don't preach to me. I won't preach to you. Because you and I know... We don't have the right."
Old 2011-11-21, 01:19   Link #8672
Eratas123

@ Rain - Mactavish is an ass Good thing Tatenashi was there or he would've Brutalized Irish right then and there

The way things are going, it's going to be a while till Kyuukai and Irish get along. They're frenemies in the drafts though.

I also planned a similar scene with Kyuukai and Irish. Any tips?
Old 2011-11-21, 01:28   Link #8673
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Unable to win verbal match for Modem privileges, and somehow has to resort to internet cafe anyway.

What I mean is exactly that, Mondo grosso Jr. as V3 replacement. But then again I might just replace V6 or 7 instead so Tatenahsi and Kanzashi can be introduced....

I just think that Beach episode are waste of time, that's all...
Old 2011-11-21, 01:28   Link #8674
Eratas123

@ Jak - What did you delete now? I was just about to reply but the internets crappy here, can't even edit anymore since there's so many users in school
Old 2011-11-21, 01:29   Link #8675
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Forced to migrate to phone. Responses will take a small while to punch out.

Anyway, just have Kyuukai call Irish out on what he does and vice versa. More ideas may come to me later.

Also, I'd suggest a scene where Irish and Koyomi meet, but they don't know who the other is or what Irish has done and who Koyomi's related to.
Old 2011-11-21, 01:30   Link #8676
Eratas123

@ Zero - Why don't you just make the beach episode more meaningful? Add some extra scenes where the relationships develop. Houki and Tabane are due for it. Remember, not everything is about the IS.
Old 2011-11-21, 01:30   Link #8677
DarkJak2050

I thought it was "unnecessary".

Anyway, at least my guys don't have to worry about relationships. And besides, what kind of girl would want to be with guys who did things like this on a daily basis before?
Old 2011-11-21, 01:33   Link #8678
Eratas123

@ Rain - I meant an Interrogation scene. Kyuukai is good but everyone gets their buttons pushed at some point. Irish mocking him is gonna push him over the edge and do a lot of the things Mactavish tried to do earlier.

The scene where he meets Koyomi can be here since she'll see her brother fighting/beating up someone who can't fight back. Probably not the best thing for a child to see.
Old 2011-11-21, 01:37   Link #8679
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Ack, double post. Might as well edit it.

@ Eratas: How would Irish act around Koyomi? I don't think he'd say the kind of things he'd say to Kyuukai or Tabane to a little girl.
Old 2011-11-21, 01:47   Link #8680
Eratas123

@ Rain - He doesn't hate kids. He thinks they still have some way to prevent things from turning into an IS ruled world.

Though, since she's Tabane's kid, he'll ignore her moat of the time.

Side note - Is Koyomi finding Kyuukai assaulting Irish alright with you?

@ Jak - Using a phone, can't see the video

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest