AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 22:30   Link #4421
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

that would suck if it had to be with Haruna the other girls have gone farther with Rito than she has.

if cloning doesn't work then lala should just build a freaking time machine and bring back Rito from different time periods because if Rito was to choose haruna then the whole harem plan was for nothing.
Old 2012-06-30, 22:30   Link #4422
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So we're agreed then. Rito boning someone before confession=unnecessary series end, and most of us like the sensitive little schmoe that he is.
Old 2012-06-30, 22:37   Link #4423
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So we're agreed then. Rito boning someone before confession=unnecessary series end, and most of us like the sensitive little schmoe that he is.
Most of us do yes, and I have to say that the whole series seems to be culminating to the point where he is going to gather enough courage to have sex with them all and I do think that Haruna will be his first (or Lala)
Old 2012-06-30, 22:48   Link #4424
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I highly doubt Rito would do that even if the harem gets assembled. He's still to much of a nervous wreck to even attempt like that. If he were to do it, Momo should be first in line. The harem is her idea after all!
Old 2012-06-30, 23:08   Link #4425
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

remember that one chapter when rito was acting all horny and at the end momo told rito to control himself or some shit like that or else the harem won't work
Old 2012-06-30, 23:11   Link #4426
Richocet
Lover of Purity

No I still believe that Haruna is going to be his first with the other girls just jumping and joining in
Old 2012-06-30, 23:27   Link #4427
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I do find his indecisiveness, getting easily embarassed in any situation irritating, but the fact that he is earnest in his own ways of simplicity and is slowly maturing and coming to except the views of others, has upped my respect of him
Old 2012-06-30, 23:47   Link #4428
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

For purposes of where they want to go, he is doing the right things. If he pursues a relationship right now without all the pieces being in place, not only will a true harem ending be jeopardized, a lot of peoples' favorite girls will lose.

Rito being like this is important, because otherwise, my wonderful Momo will not have a snowball's chance in whatever the frick to win.

Besides, if you have read TLR from beginning till now, you would understand that Rito's character has developed.
Old 2012-06-30, 23:49   Link #4429
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Shiki-kun, how did he develop? He started by wanting to confess to the love of his life but got distracted by sky-fallen sex-bomb... and he still is

But otherwise I am compelled to agree if he wasn't such a spineless kid, Momo wouldn't have a chance in Hell to service us, though I would prefer natural occurrences instead of this side-kick acting in their behalf to do so.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 00:03   Link #4430
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
No I still believe that Haruna is going to be his first with the other girls just jumping and joining in
It has to be Lala. Lala all the way. Any other girl just doesn't fit. Haruna? Meh.

Lala is win.
Old 2012-07-01, 00:03   Link #4431
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

He doesn't go stupidly wild with just women being half-naked, heck he's so boss now that having Momo walk around in nothing but her nightie and he's not even fazed anymore. He has to actually start groping them really well for him to be embarrassed as he was back then. Also, he's actually thinking up erotic ideas in his mind instead of outright denying it from the start.

That's the mental part.

He leveled up very well with his Tripping on Flat Surfaces Lv2 skill + Accidental Groping skill Lv3. He's turned it into an artform.
Old 2012-07-01, 00:17   Link #4432
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It has to be Lala. Lala all the way. Any other girl just doesn't fit. Haruna? Meh.

Lala is win.
No, Momo deserves it because she did think of the harem plan after all, plus she's cute and awesome.
Old 2012-07-01, 00:17   Link #4433
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Dammit, still no Yami! Have we forgotten one of our central plot characters, Yabuki?

I sure hope the anime isn't like this given that it promotes Yami's presence even more than the manga promos did........
Old 2012-07-01, 00:24   Link #4434
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well the couple of chapters sort of focused on Nana and Mea. We might see her in the next chapter because she and Mea are "family" after all. I really want to see Nemesis the most.
Old 2012-07-01, 00:38   Link #4435
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Lala is win.
Of course it should be Lala. She's to be the harem queen, after all, and was the main heroine of the first series.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 00:39   Link #4436
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Dammit, still no Yami! Have we forgotten one of our central plot characters, Yabuki?

I sure hope the anime isn't like this given that it promotes Yami's presence even more than the manga promos did........
Honestly, he's trying to tell a story, I know a month is a long time to wait, but please practice some patience. He's clearly trying to expand on the different facets of Mea's relationships on earth.
That means Yami, Tearju AND Nana. Nana is just as important, as she's the non-family element and actual friend that she developed on her own. I find this development to be just as important as Yami's development with her.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 01:09   Link #4437
JAGI_X

That was a good chap but poor Momo she didnt even get a hug from Rito.
Old 2012-07-01, 01:19   Link #4438
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
I know a month is a long time to wait, but please practice some patience.
She hasn't gotten any real screen time for the last couple of chapters now. We're going to have to train to be Zen masters at this rate

Quote:
poor Momo she didnt even get a hug from Rito.
Because he knows she'll just dry hump him if he does

Last edited by Freeter; 2012-07-01 at 01:38.
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 01:50   Link #4439
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
She hasn't gotten any real screen time for the last couple of chapters now. We're going to have to train to be Zen masters at this rate

Because he knows she'll just dry hump him if he does
Oh so Rito is aware about Momo's moves but Momo was cute when she get jeaulos from Nana.
Old 2012-07-01, 03:25   Link #4440
zibi88

well maybe momo will start to realize that to catch ritos hearts boobs arent all that nessesery (but looking at nana getting a hug while momo did not).... I guess momo just needs to calm down her ecchi moves for a while and act like a normal girl... maybe she could pretend to be emberessed like normal girls do...that would catch his attention for sure ^^

well lala is nr.1 wihout her harem plan will not happen...but I wouldnt mind if momo become nr2 surpassing even haruna in rito's heart ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen