AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 03:26   Link #4441
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Oh so Rito is aware about Momo's moves but Momo was cute when she get jeaulos from Nana.
Yeah she is .
But hey yuo have to get use to it Momo after all you want him to have a harem.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-01 at 07:11.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 08:50   Link #4442
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yeah she is .
But hey yuo have to get use to it Momo after all you want him to have a harem.
Yeah bro.

Dont worry Momo one day you will get a hug from Rito.
Old 2012-07-01, 09:19   Link #4443
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Honestly, he's trying to tell a story, I know a month is a long time to wait, but please practice some patience. He's clearly trying to expand on the different facets of Mea's relationships on earth.
That means Yami, Tearju AND Nana. Nana is just as important, as she's the non-family element and actual friend that she developed on her own. I find this development to be just as important as Yami's development with her.
"A" month? Exactly when was the last time Yami had any sort of attention? A heck of a lot longer than a month ago..........

Momo for one has been appearing almost every chapter, yet Yami, who's supposed to be a plot-central character (and lest we forget the title as well), has been almost completely absent for several months in a row. Having other characters is fine. But you're overlooking that Yami has been ridiculously absent for a long, long time. Exactly what's so hard for her to still be involved with things going on while the highlight of the chapter is Nana or Momo or Mea?
Old 2012-07-01, 09:27   Link #4444
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yami did appear in a past couple chapters and she did say that Rito owns her. I really think when she said that it'll definitely lead up to something.
Old 2012-07-01, 10:15   Link #4445
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Yami did appear in a past couple chapters and she did say that Rito owns her. I really think when she said that it'll definitely lead up to something.
Owes her, you mean. Funny how forgetting one letter can completely change the meaning of a sentence. Momo would have jumped in joy if Yami had said that

I didn't notice it at first, but apparently the page announcing the anime also announced the release of a novel called Little Sisters. It's supposed to come out at the same time as volume 5, in August.
Old 2012-07-01, 10:20   Link #4446
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
"A" month? Exactly when was the last time Yami had any sort of attention? A heck of a lot longer than a month ago..........
The part I'm confused with is why people get angry that she's not appearing. This isn't a popularity contest, lack of her appearance doesn't mean she's getting shafted or anything of the sort. This is a story. The fact that she isn't appearing is obviously because she isn't pertinent to the story at hand. I welcome it because at the very least it isn't one note simply focusing on a single character. Mea's development is important to Yami's as these are all pieces for whatever confrontation comes next. Nemesis is clearly planning something, and Yami already got her development which can only be propelled by whatever happens next with Nemesis. So until the next big thing happens, I don't think Yami is going to get too much screen time.

Though, let me ask you a question, why exactly are you so adamant about Yami getting attention? Do you feel the series is lacking because she's not there?
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 10:23   Link #4447
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
just read the chapter and woah
surprisingly, the new chapter had more plot than fanservice

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 11:02   Link #4448
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Owes her, you mean. Funny how forgetting one letter can completely change the meaning of a sentence. Momo would have jumped in joy if Yami had said that
Sorry, I truly meant to say "owes" her not own. I'm pretty much aware of what's going on in the series, I do pay attention to it a lot after all. Anyway I wonder what she meant by that...who knows?
Old 2012-07-01, 11:20   Link #4449
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
The part I'm confused with is why people get angry that she's not appearing.
lol this is something that can never nor will ever be explained, people are just like that, it's part and parcel of the world of anime and manga

or for other mediums as well but seems more so with anime and manga
Old 2012-07-01, 11:30   Link #4450
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
lol this is something that can never nor will ever be explained, people are just like that, it's part and parcel of the world of anime and manga

or for other mediums as well but seems more so with anime and manga
I know, I'm just bringing it up for how silly it is. Because it's silly.
Old 2012-07-01, 12:28   Link #4451
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Dammit, still no Yami! Have we forgotten one of our central plot characters, Yabuki?

I sure hope the anime isn't like this given that it promotes Yami's presence even more than the manga promos did........
Thanks Yabuki, I got my Lala fix.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 12:47   Link #4452
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Thanks Yabuki, I got my Lala fix.
Too bad that probably after the current chapter released we won't be seeing her in awhile.
Old 2012-07-01, 15:08   Link #4453
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
The part I'm confused with is why people get angry that she's not appearing.
Probably has something to do with, as I already pointed out, she's a character who's actually important to this particular title., unlike the original ToLoveRu which was pretty much just about all the girls in general.
Although if you would recall, Lala actually appeared in many (if not all/almost all) of the chapters of the original which had no real plot, while Yami appears almost not at all lately despite there actually being something of a plot and the plot of Darkness involving.......well yeah, it's in the title.

Quote:
This isn't a popularity contest, lack of her appearance doesn't mean she's getting shafted or anything of the sort. This is a story. The fact that she isn't appearing is obviously because she isn't pertinent to the story at hand. I welcome it because at the very least it isn't one note simply focusing on a single character. Mea's development is important to Yami's as these are all pieces for whatever confrontation comes next.
Not being focused on is one thing; not appearing when you have significant connections to the character(s) currently being focused on (didn't we just have a Mea chapter with no Yami appearance at all?) is another.

Quote:
Nemesis is clearly planning something, and Yami already got her development which can only be propelled by whatever happens next with Nemesis. So until the next big thing happens, I don't think Yami is going to get too much screen time.
Yami got her development? Only just as much as any of the other characters who keep appearing, certainly no more than them; she still has plenty a ways to go.

Quote:
Though, let me ask you a question, why exactly are you so adamant about Yami getting attention? Do you feel the series is lacking because she's not there?
As stated above. Unlike the original, there's actually something of a plot here. Rito appears in every chapter of the original TLR no matter how significant/insignificant he is to the chapter because it's a story about Rito and his harem. Lala also appeared in many of the chapters because she was, for a long time, considered to be the "main" heroine of TLR.
Now, Darkness actually has something of a plot, which directly involves Yami yet she's been largely absent for quite some time.
I'm not saying she should be in every chapter because there are some chapters where her presence would just get in the way of the story, but like I pointed out above we just had a Mea chapter that didn't see any Yami appearances at all when she's already been absent for quite some time. And if anybody has a deep connection to Mea, it's Yami.

Of course there's also the fact she's my favorite of the girls, but that takes a backseat to the above.
Old 2012-07-01, 15:23   Link #4454
Xagzan

Ahh, nothing like a bit of mutual taililingus to cheer up your sister when she's down. Good going Momo! They should get Lala in on that action sometime.

Of course, it seems she did it more out of frustration than anything, so I hope in subsequent chapters she'll be adding a new objective to her harem plan now: Operation achieve hug from Rito (or more).

Anyway, I was never a huge Nana fan before, but way to pull at my heartstrings Yabuki Couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor girl. Good thing one of Rito's near supernatural skills is the ability to cheer up his potential haremettes without fail. What a guy.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 16:42   Link #4455
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Now, Darkness actually has something of a plot, which directly involves Yami yet she's been largely absent for quite some time.
I'm not saying she should be in every chapter because there are some chapters where her presence would just get in the way of the story, but like I pointed out above we just had a Mea chapter that didn't see any Yami appearances at all when she's already been absent for quite some time. And if anybody has a deep connection to Mea, it's Yami.

Of course there's also the fact she's my favorite of the girls, but that takes a backseat to the above.
The "plot" here isn't so much about Yami herself, but it seems to be gearing towards whatever Nemesis is doing. Yami isn't the only one being affected, Mea is being affected and as a result, Nana. Mea is Nana's friend that she made on her own. Not sure if you could tell, but just because it's about Mea, it doesn't automatically have to involve Yami, it's a little more complicated than that.

For that matter, the Yami stuff isn't the only plot going on at the moment, there's also the harem plan that Momo's trying to accomplish in the background.
Old 2012-07-01, 17:00   Link #4456
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I laughed my ass off when Rito was sitting on the bed embarrassed.
Old 2012-07-01, 18:43   Link #4457
Soraya21

That Lala scene felt a little too much like filler, but all in all it was a nice chapter for Nana.

And about Yami's lack of presence as of late, keep in mind that the whole situation with Mea had deteriorated because the assassin wasn't around to help with damage control. Her absence itself serves as a plot point for what's currently going on in the story right now. Plus, she'll likely make a return soon seeing as how Nana is finally in the know-how about Mea, so i foresee a lot of interaction between these girls in future chapters.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 18:44   Link #4458
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ch.21

I thought this would be a more serious chapter, but Yabuki still prevails with his ecchi antics. Glad to see Lala in ecchi action again.

Agh! The bathroom scene the tail licking!!! Momo you naughty Deviluke you!
Old 2012-07-01, 19:15   Link #4459
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Kinda makes you think if Momo inherited her, umm, precociousness from her mams, Mrs. Deviluke-v-;;
Old 2012-07-01, 19:22   Link #4460
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Kinda makes you think if Momo inherited her, umm, precociousness from her mams, Mrs. Deviluke-v-;;
Nah, I think it's the eroge she plays contributed to that. Eroge, such a powerful, fearsome, but awesome tool.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen