AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-07-02, 12:09   Link #1001
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

for what system is this game coming out? man is looking nice and the SD raiser looks nice XD
Old 2009-07-02, 18:57   Link #1002
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
for what system is this game coming out? man is looking nice and the SD raiser looks nice XD
I love reposting.
Old 2009-07-04, 07:01   Link #1003
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Gundam Senki animated PV

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 07:50   Link #1004
jonli
JONLIの憂'

That looks orgasmically awesome.

A Gundam looking GM a the end, weird.

I'm really more interested in the gameplay, this looks like Lost War Chronicles and Target in Sight brought online with 8 player co-op and better graphics.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE!

I really hope they do this game justice...please prove me wrong that the only good gundam games are the ones in VS.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 07:54   Link #1005
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
man!, is Gundam Senki gonna be the second game series that has original storyline & characters since Blue Destiny?
well, minus the ones that are based on mangas/novels, RPGs, Gihren's greed look-alikes, crossovers, the G Genaration series originals, & custom made game characters

also, the animation style makes me think that what if the current Gundam TV series uses cgi on its Mobile weapons, instead of just the vehicles & ships, but still unlike MS Igloo which is full-cgi

& it would be weirder if the characters from the game also suddenly showed up in the new G Generation game at the same time!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2009-07-04 at 08:06.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 08:09   Link #1006
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
man!, is Gundam Senki gonna be the second game series that has original storyline & characters since Blue Destiny?
Nope, I'd say half of them do... Zeonic Front, Encounters in Space, Lost War Chronicles, Rise From the Ashes, etc. ,etc. etc. Gundam Senki's just the next one in a looooong line of sidestories.
Old 2009-07-04, 08:15   Link #1007
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
I'm really more interested in the gameplay, this looks like Lost War Chronicles and Target in Sight brought online with 8 player co-op and better graphics.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE!
If it's like Lost War Chronicles, then it's already good.
Old 2009-07-04, 08:51   Link #1008
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
If it's like Lost War Chronicles, then it's already good.

No.
Old 2009-07-04, 09:44   Link #1009
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post

No.
I guess this is not the game for you.
Old 2009-07-04, 09:58   Link #1010
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
I guess this is not the game for you.
Well we won't know.

It might look like Lost War Chronicles but doesn't play the same.

It might have smoother controls, better mecha-physics, pacing, level designs etc.

That would ultimately transform it into an entirely new experience.

Just like how Uncharted is a completely different game from Gears of Wars but the core mechanics are the same.

So I'm hoping for this game to pull an Uncharted and blow my mind.
Old 2009-07-05, 09:48   Link #1011
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
how to change camera angle in Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. II Plus
? instead of my mobile suit i see close up of opponent's mobile suit and the shadow of my mobile suit.
Old 2009-07-05, 10:36   Link #1012
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
I love reposting.
this post first time i take interest in it.
Old 2009-07-08, 00:53   Link #1013
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

New scans from srw hotnews

Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 07:05   Link #1014
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Things are looking good ^^

I can't quite make out all the factor, but those are some great improvements, like multiple option parts on one suits, character's stat can be increased manually and character's skill are available, and the best part would be "you can buy character".
Old 2009-07-08, 10:23   Link #1015
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

yup, this new info brings more SRW scent. They also add some kind of pp system with stat and ability increase.

Quote:
New Factor 1: Unit exchange

Aside from “design” and “development“, “exchange” is the 3rd method for obtaining units. A single unit can be exchanged into another unit from a different universe according to its stats and levels. For example:

* a level 3 Gundam Mk-II can be exchanged for a Tieren Tao-II, Dije, Bigro and a 4th unclear unit
* a level 6 Kusi Gundam can be exchanged for Agrissa, Turn A, V2 Assault Buster or a 4th unclear unit
* a level 6 Kusi Gundam equipped with OP parts can be exchanged for Strike Freedom, Turn X, Dendrobium and a 4th unclear unit

New Factor 2: OP Parts

Each unit can equip up to 3 parts. Parts are available for both units and battleships, and now there are also expandable parts like Instant Repair Kit and Instant Energy Tanks.

New Factor 3: Character Ability

There are several special abilities that gives special bonus to certain characters. There are abilities such as Newtype and Serious, but also character specific ones like White Devil for Amuro (raises attack and mobility stats for specific mechs) and Operation Meteor for Heero (raises melee and range stats, damage when not on a team).

Also, players can raise stats and ability levels using Ace Points.

New Factor 4: Master Character and Recruiting

At the beginning of the game, you can choose one main character for a series, which will become the Master Character. Then, characters from the same series will be available to buy. Later on, you’ll be able to choose more Master Characters. Depending on the chosen character, powerful rival characters will be available.
Hm, maybe this one will be the best gen series?
Old 2009-07-08, 14:29   Link #1016
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Easier way to obtain different universe's MS is always welcomed . Now I can just play from UC and still be able to get a Flag or Tieren.

Quote:
Each unit can equip up to 3 parts. Parts are available for both units and battleships, and now there are also expandable parts like Instant Repair Kit and Instant Energy Tanks.
Thank you, god.
Lastly, I just want to see how the unit upgrading is. If they fix the EN problem, then it's perfect.
Old 2009-07-08, 15:08   Link #1017
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Easier way to obtain different universe's MS is always welcomed . Now I can just play from UC and still be able to get a Flag or Tieren.

Thank you, god.
Lastly, I just want to see how the unit upgrading is. If they fix the EN problem, then it's perfect.
Yeah I loved running out of energy after two attacks and just having to end the units turn. It made it feel almost like a card game in that you would have to choose whether you wanted to go for a big attack and have no energy to counter on the enemy turn, or if you wanted to just ping them and then ping them again. Only problem was that this isn't a card game.

Again though, I just say that if they fixed the arbitrary time limit with immobile units you had to defend at all costs then I'm good. Hell they don't even have to make them move, just give them some way however minor to defend themselves.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 16:10   Link #1018
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Again though, I just say that if they fixed the arbitrary time limit with immobile units you had to defend at all costs then I'm good. Hell they don't even have to make them move, just give them some way however minor to defend themselves.
The mobile unit that I have to defend at all costs is my bigger nightmare, though. Hello Char's counter the attack mission number 2?
If they just were a little smarter, knowing how to choose there path instead of "the enemy is standing between me and my target, let break through. But hey, I have no weapon, and my HP is shitty", then my head wouldn't have those scratches.
Old 2009-07-08, 22:34   Link #1019
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
The mobile unit that I have to defend at all costs is my bigger nightmare, though. Hello Char's counter the attack mission number 2?
If they just were a little smarter, knowing how to choose there path instead of "the enemy is standing between me and my target, let break through. But hey, I have no weapon, and my HP is shitty", then my head wouldn't have those scratches.
If something is travelling to a location then it's on a set path and the A.I is set to taking the route that will get it there as fast as possible. There's no smart about it, it's not even a consideration to worry about HP or EN when it comes to NPCs.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 23:54   Link #1020
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

HQ scans of WARS from srwhotnews

Exia vs Epyon and Hyaku Shiki vs Akatsuki!