AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-07-10, 01:37   Link #1
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Eye - An anime written by Second Kira

This anime is similar to Death Note and Zombie Loan, so please stick with me on this one.

Here's a brief explanation of the anime.

"The shinigami realm has become a wasteland, with only a few shinigami remaining. It is up to these few shinigami to continue the process of death. However, one shinigami is extremely lazy, and his actions are causing the population of the human world to increase dramatically. The Shinigami King, unhappy with this shinigami, takes away his eyes, and banishes them to the human world, telling the shinigami that they will return, once their purpose in the human world has been fulfilled.

Meanwhile, a young man awakes from a coma, after a car accident. His body seems to be functioning, except for one difference. His eyes. He know has the gift of seeing a persons name, date of death and cause of death.

He goes to school the next day, having been accustomed to his new eyes. But he sees that his best friend has only 1 more day to live, and will die from a car accident. He saves his friend, but in doing so, reduces his life by 1 month (unknowingly to him)

The shinigami then appears, which gives the boy a fright. The shinigami explains that if he changes a persons death date, or cause of date, the boy will reduce his life span. The shinigami also says that when asked, he can kill and save a person

The story follows this boy as he ensures that people die the way they are meant to, while trying to make sure that the people he are close to remain safe; A moral battle.

All the while, the shinigami is trying to get his eyes back, by doing anything within his powers. But if he kills the boy himself, his eyes will die also.

Last edited by Second Kira; 2008-07-13 at 11:57.
Second Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:19   Link #2
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
I like your idea.
But what are you planning to do with it? an anime or a manga or a novel?
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:03   Link #3
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

I'm planning to make it into an anime.

If not, probably a novel.
Old 2008-07-12, 12:47   Link #4
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Then who is the main/lead character?the boy or the Shinigami?
Old 2008-07-13, 00:12   Link #5
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

The boy. The shinigami will play a major role, but not as big of a role as the boy.
Old 2008-07-13, 08:09   Link #6
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

What is the boy's name?and the Shinigami's?
-I think you need more characters like the boy's family, friends and other character.
-you have to explain more how did he get the eye(something like ex-change eyes with the shinigami or it's gift from god or something went wrong with his DNA or his going to turn into a complete Shinigami or something happened to his eye so it was changed with the Shinigami's or you don't really have to give a reason)and when(before the accident-during the accident-after the acciendent).
-you have to decide if he is poor or rich and this culture and where does he live(in a small village or in a city like Tokyo)
-Deos anyone else know about they eye? how many people do have shinigami eyes? does someone want this eye?
-What would the boy do if the knew that someone so close to him is going to die (like his father)? (that's of course after he knew what will happen if he tried to save him.)
-If he began to act strangely would his family/friends think that he is mad?
Old 2008-07-13, 11:54   Link #7
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

I will try to answer each of your questions:

1. Boys Name - Shijo
2. Shinigami Name - Warui

3. Characters

Shijo: Protagonist of the anime. The youngest of 2 children, who always lives in the shadow of his older brother, despite being equally good at school. Always compared to his older brother, the Shinigami eyes give him a sense of individuality. He is also a very loyal person, and will do anything for those he loves. Shijo is also a firm believer in people dieing of natural death (when their body gives up). So, Shijo, will do anything to stop murders and accidents happen. However, every time he asks Warui to kill someone, or he saves someone from death, his life decreases by a month.

Warui: Warui has a reputation for being lazy in the shinigami realm, but treasures his eyes. When taking away from him, Warui will do anything to reclaim his prized possession. He hates the human world because it is too noisy and busy, so he wants to return to the Shinigami realm ASAP.

Atsuke - Shijo's older brother. Has a reputation for being Japan's brightest, and works as an undercover agent. Those close to him have no idea of his job, and assume that he is studying overseas to be a surgeon.

Working on some more characters. (ie girlfriend, second possessor of the eyes)

4. Obtaining the Eyes

I was thinking that Shijo gets involved in some sort of accident, that render his normal eyes useless. At that time, Warui's eyes were banished to the human world, and is co-incidence that Shijo gets them

5. Monetary Status
They are well off, after the death of Shijo's father when he was 2. His father owned a wealthy business in Japan, and left his family all his money.

6. Knowing about the eye

No-one knows about the eyes except for Shijo and Warui. The general public start to suspect the recent increase in deaths of murderers. Atsuke is told to investigate these murders.

It is a requirement of the Shinigami realm to possess Shinigami eyes, so in order to return to where he loves, Warui must try to get Shijo killed (If he kills Shijo himself, the eyes die too). Knowing that, he tries to get Shijo in as much trouble, hoping that he gets caught killing murderers. (The police consider Shijo's actions murder, and the penalty for murder in Japan is death).

7. He would do anything to save the people close to him.

OTHER NOTES
About the Eyes:

The shinigami eyes will display the name, cause of death, and date of death of a person.

In order to change someones date of death, the possessor of the eyes must be in the vicinity of the person in question.

Every time the possessor of the eyes changes the cause or date of a persons death (by saving or killing), the possessors life decreases by one month.

To kill or save someone, the possessor must tell a Shinigami the persons names, and either "Save" or "Kill", and must be in the vicinity of the person being saved/killed.

The shinigami cannot see a persons name, cause or date of death, as they no longer have the eyes, and that includes the new possessor of the eyes.

If the Shinigami directly kills the possessor of their eyes, the eyes will die also.

The Shinigami is banished from the Shinigami realm, until they regain possession of the eyes

Last edited by Second Kira; 2008-07-13 at 23:03.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:43   Link #8
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Well I could say that's more than well done.
I think Shijo will have a lot of enemies even people close to him like Atsuke.
-would Shijo know that Warui is his enemy? or he will just act friendly
-How would Atsuke react if he found out the truth?
Old 2008-07-13, 23:10   Link #9
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Shijo would not have a clue about Warui's motives, as Warui would pretend to be helping out Shijo.

Most of the first season would focus around Shijo trying not to be caught, and Atsuke trying to catch the murderer. Since he is very proud of his job, he would probably turn him in, however he may be tempted by the power of the eyes.

I was thinking, half way through the season, Shijo sees Atsuke undercover, due to the Shinigami eyes. He does not approach his brother, and plays a game of cat and mouse with him, to finally prove who is the smartest.
Old 2008-07-14, 04:57   Link #10
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

How many seasons will you have?
Old 2008-07-14, 05:08   Link #11
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

I don't want the story to drag out for too long.

1st Season - Shijo vs Atsuke vs Warui
2nd Season - Emergence of second possessor of eyes
Old 2008-07-14, 05:13   Link #12
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

I also think it would be quiet good if it went 2 seasons long. Did you finish the other characters or not yet?
Old 2008-07-14, 05:25   Link #13
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Umm, I have done a couple more:

Chief Hiroshi - Head of the undercover unit, situated in Japan. Very demanding of his unit, and expects alot from them.

Sayu - The best looking, and most popular girl at school. Shijo is secretly in love with her, but too afraid to make a move. Under the pretty exterior, she hides a secret; her father is head of Tokyo's undercover unit.
Old 2008-07-14, 05:38   Link #14
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

It sems like it's going to get more interesting.
Old 2008-07-14, 07:35   Link #15
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Thanks. Any suggestions, and other questions would be much appreciated.
Old 2008-07-14, 14:23   Link #16
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Would Sayu fall in love with Shijo?
Old 2008-07-20, 11:53   Link #17
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Sayu's father will probably pressure Shijo into visiting their house more often, in order to examine him further. Shijo, blinded my his infatuation with Sayu, will not pick up on this.
Old 2008-07-20, 12:02   Link #18
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

I think Shijo will put himself in more problems as time pass but still Shijo isn't a murderer nor an evil character. Shijo must be unlucky for his brother works as an undercover agent and the father of the girl he loves(Sayu) is the head of the undercover unit.
Old 2008-07-20, 12:16   Link #19
Second Kira
Shinigami's Puppet

Do you think I've gone too complicated now?
Old 2008-07-20, 12:24   Link #20
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

no, your anime is still not too complicated, it's really good I am a writer and I could tell but how would you turn your idea into an anime?