AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-09-04, 20:43   Link #1061
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

It's been a long time.

Well, I pass to leave the profile of the first protagonist of a project that I'm doing during my free time.

Spoiler for Ryouko Murakami:

----------------------------------------------

Spoiler for Yukikaze:

--------------------

A cookie for the one who manages to see all the references.

Expect another protagonist soon.

PD: The picture it will come soon. When? I don't know
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 20:47   Link #1062
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
AND THUS ZERO ANNOUNCED!!!!

-IS- Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins

Spoiler for First Part Twincest:

I made Madoka brash and temperament, but acting cool outside, all the way, like...Mini-Chifuyu. But she could be herself in front of Ichika or Chifuyu, and probably the rest of Harem... if they could be closer with her of course...

Oh and yes, in her monologue, she always call him 'Ichika-nii' but in conversation she did not add honorifics, talk about pride...
Nothing like some twincest to brighten up the day, at least madoka is bro-con enough (kind of) lol, I'll be looking forward to this, as long as she isn't a TSUNdere, then I guess it would be fine (seeing as most of Ichika's harem fit that type)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 21:10   Link #1063
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Nothing like some twincest to brighten up the day, at least madoka is bro-con enough (kind of) lol, I'll be looking forward to this, as long as she isn't a TSUNdere, then I guess it would be fine (seeing as most of Ichika's harem fit that type)
Rather than TSUNdere, she's a KUUdere (Kuu from Cool) meaning that she maintain a cold, indifferent attitude but actually cheerful, upbeat, and lovely inside.

Yes, she throw a snark here and there, but she'll never hit Ichika for being dense, or even with her being jealous. Adding her Brocon tendencies in the mix, mostly she'll protect him from the haremmettes instead, at worst just leave him tormented

I also always assume that Chifuyu fits this personality as well, Laura didn't, she mellow too fast.

Hell, even Ichika said something along the lines of gold plating, and that there's cheerful side of her hidden inside.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-04 at 21:20.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 21:12   Link #1064
blitz1/2

Quote:
Rather than TSUNdere, she's a KUUdere (Kuu from Cool) meaning that she maintain a cold, indifferent attitude but actually cheerful, upbeat, and lovely inside.

Hell, even Ichika said something along the lines of gold plating, and that there's cheerful side of her hidden inside.
Because of your fic, I am having a strong urge to make a IS X Imouto paradise fanfiction crossover, must fight urge!!!! Thanks Zero....

Old 2011-09-04, 21:21   Link #1065
DarkJak2050

Alright, this has taken a while but I finally manage to get started on my fanfic in terms of storyline. But before you read the "Preview", here are my Fanfic's Plot and OCs to refresh your memory, be sure to click on the link:

Project Silverback and First OC

Original Characters 2-4

Alright and now for the biggie, (and I mean a real biggie). Quick Summary:
Thunder Crash is on it's final night before it has to vacate its base the next morning. The OCs were talking about their own future plans now that Thunder Crash is disbanded and their days as Mercenaries are done, when they suddenly came under attack.

Spoiler for Project Silverback "Preview":

This is not really the final version of it, and I know that some clean up is needed here and there. Not only that I had to censor some of the words out for "safety sake".

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2011-09-05 at 05:35. Reason: Quick Summary added.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 22:45   Link #1066
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins Part 1-1

And now for second part

BEHOLD!

Spoiler for Twincest Part 1-2:

"I guess you can't spell Twincest"
*Put on sunglasses*
"Without win"

~YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~
Old 2011-09-05, 00:22   Link #1067
blitz1/2

Quote:
Infinite Stratos: Sacred Twins Part 1-1

And now for second part

BEHOLD!

Spoiler for Twincest Part 1-2:

"I guess you can't spell Twincest"
*Put on sunglasses*
"Without win"

~YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~
ARRGHH! YOu stole my line! xD

Nice work btw, are you going to upload this to FF.net?

Old 2011-09-05, 01:10   Link #1068
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
ARRGHH! YOu stole my line! xD

Nice work btw, are you going to upload this to FF.net?
Yeah, I combine those two and this little addition as one chapter. I'll upload it right now.

Spoiler for Twincest Part 3:
Old 2011-09-05, 01:32   Link #1069
blitz1/2

Quote:
Yeah, I combine those two and this little addition as one chapter. I'll upload it right now.

Spoiler for Twincest Part 3:
Lol, Madoka is getting pissed, but I think it would be better if madoka was getting more jealous just from Yamada's body figure and fantasies.

Something like:

I wish I was in that position, I mean, HOW indecent! (instead of "how lame")

xD

Old 2011-09-05, 01:56   Link #1070
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Lol, Madoka is getting pissed, but I think it would be better if madoka was getting more jealous just from Yamada's body figure and fantasies.

Something like:

I wish I was in that position, I mean, HOW indecent! (instead of "how lame")

xD
Madoka always obsessed for Ideal figure, which she had (This will be elaborated in Ichika's subtext-y monologue later) and that she saw Maya-sensei's boobs is too large for her proportion (and taste...NOT THAT WAY!)

Madoka as of this chapter has yet to develop sexual fantasies involving him, but knew she attracted to him in romantic way, and resent other female for being so indecent...calling them lame

You see, there's a law called 'Karma'

By the way, the story is posted as my sig below, the first one

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-05 at 03:02.
Old 2011-09-05, 03:30   Link #1071
DarkJak2050

I guess, no one's interested in my fanfic.

I've read part of your work on Fanfic.net, Zero. And I have a feeling that it may contain spoilers for vol 7 in the IS Light Novels, so I think a "disclaimer" should've been in the Summary. Just saying.
Old 2011-09-05, 03:52   Link #1072
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I guess, no one's interested in my fanfic.

I've read part of your work on Fanfic.net, Zero. And I have a feeling that it may contain spoilers for vol 7 in the IS Light Novels, so I think a "disclaimer" should've been in the Summary. Just saying.
Now that you said it...

I haven't even finished the second novel and just use the character Madoka as OC stand in simply because they said she exist...

EDIT: OH CRAP YOU MEAN VOLUME 5?! So, how should I put the spoiler? Is it like "This character did not appear until vol X" or what??? It's my first time writing a fic without using OC or Crossover as medium of divergence.

Umm, well, I said I read your fic in the +rep and really, it's good. I guess I should told you outright, sorry.

Since there's so much OC in the very first chapter, it's sometimes hard to understand similar if you did a crossover with obscure series.

Until I read the character profile, I could not get a grasp with the character. But after read it several times, I get the whole world.

I'm not a good writer myself (Butchered English and all those plot holes...) but I believe it's a good story.

I think it's best to introduce an OC with a canon character, it'll make the OC identifiable quickly.
Old 2011-09-05, 04:10   Link #1073
DarkJak2050

Well, I did point out that it's not the final version of it. In fact, it's only a part of the Prologue of my Fanfic. Showing a part of the "roots" of the OCs's grudge towards the IS.
Old 2011-09-05, 04:22   Link #1074
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Still working...
Quote:
It was about 4pm when I finally got word of her.

By then, I was already half out of my mind trying to figure out the possibilities--It was easy to find out how far a 2nd generation IS could fly before running out of energy, but energy capacity was something we hadn't yet tested on <Shenlong>.

Oddly enough, it was a much calmer (but still royally pissed) Sam that got back to me via my mobile. Apparently, someone from the country and wine valleys up north reported something "like a flying Yowie" screech past them not fifteen minutes earlier.

"Get up there, and I don't care if you have to have your head cut off, just get her back!" Sam's delightfully worded order was.

The Yarra Valley was out country, not desert, but definitely away from regular civilization. There were only three things you could find out there: wine-growers, farmers, and animals.

I sudenly thought of the Wallabies and took a wild guess.

There were quite a few tourist-y places in this area, just beyond the Dandenong mountain ranges and across the Wineries. Hidden little locales where they served food and showed off tame versions of the local wildlife. There were also more pofessional places like Healesville sanctuary, but I doubted Linyin would turn up there.

So I started looking up some of the smaller bed and breakfasts, ones that had either tame wallabies and kangaroos, or else had access to wildlife reserves. I went through thirty different calls--all of whom yelled at me because I enquired if they'd seen a flying girl in gigantic powered armor.

The thirty-first call was a bit different. The second I mentioned that I was with ASIO, the woman on the other line suddenly inerrupted: "Are you looking for that little chinese robot girl?"

So I filled up my car's tank. For good measure I asked for an extra gascan of fuel and put it in back.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 04:33   Link #1075
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Well, I did point out that it's not the final version of it. In fact, it's only a part of the Prologue of my Fanfic. Showing a part of the "roots" of the OCs's grudge towards the IS.

EDIT: How exactly a small flying drone able to carry a Tomahawk? Maybe you're thinking about Hellfire Antitank Missile? Seriously, change it...someone will notice sooner or later.

Spoiler for for Spoiler:

But perhaps you make it like this

> OC met Canon Characters (CC) this also known as Establishing Original Character Moment.

> More interaction with CC, this interaction will slowly humanize and characterize your OC, whether they're hero, anti-hero or villain. Keep in mind, Villain does not equal Antagonist. Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge is some example of Villain Protagonist and Anti-hero Protagonist.

> Tell readers about OC's background (Perhaps not in first chapter, maybe second or third). Your OC's action should have a motive, in this case, their hatred toward IS explained whether by flashback or exposition, but you may prefer Flashback. So, this preview might became this part.

> Reaction from CC about those, this is important. Whether they sympathize with OC or whatever you think suit the plot.

If you put it that way, the reader will think "What's their motive? Who are they?" and keep reading.

Remember, as I said before, full OC story is hard to do well. If you want to do such story, you should put all your might in it, and writing fanfiction became less fun that way. Of course if you succeed making a story that is good according to reader, the satisfaction is priceless.

In the end, it's still up to you
Old 2011-09-05, 08:11   Link #1076
blitz1/2

Quote:
Madoka always obsessed for Ideal figure, which she had (This will be elaborated in Ichika's subtext-y monologue later) and that she saw Maya-sensei's boobs is too large for her proportion (and taste...NOT THAT WAY!)

Madoka as of this chapter has yet to develop sexual fantasies involving him, but knew she attracted to him in romantic way, and resent other female for being so indecent...calling them lame

You see, there's a law called 'Karma'

By the way, the story is posted as my sig below, the first one
Soon my friend, soon. xD. Then we'll have Yosuga no Sora IS style!

Have you thought of Madoka's IS as well? I was thinking of one, well I am still thinking of the concept before actually drawing a rough sketch.

Spoiler for Madoka's IS:

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2011-09-05 at 09:00.
Old 2011-09-05, 21:02   Link #1077
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Soon my friend, soon. xD. Then we'll have Yosuga no Sora IS style!

Have you thought of Madoka's IS as well? I was thinking of one, well I am still thinking of the concept before actually drawing a rough sketch.

Spoiler for Madoka's IS:

Spoiler for Read story first, click this later:

Oh how cruel and hypocritical I am, but it's a sin an author should bear right? BTW, have you read my message yet?
Old 2011-09-06, 06:58   Link #1078
blitz1/2

Quote:
Spoiler for Read story first, click this later:

Oh how cruel and hypocritical I am, but it's a sin an author should bear right? BTW, have you read my message yet?
I didn't read chapter 2 before I wrote the PM over ff.net. Sorry about that.

Old 2011-09-06, 11:55   Link #1079
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I didn't read chapter 2 before I wrote the PM over ff.net. Sorry about that.
I've just finished chapter 3 and uploading it, btw, if you read this please read the message I sent to your Account on FF.net.

By the way Blitz, did you realize that I copied 100% of the dialogue and adding more? Now I'm very ashamed, really-really ashamed.

But thanks to your brilliant ideas, I throttled myself at 300% speed and got a backache while planning for 100% original chapter 4.

BTW, anybody interested to write Ichika x Chifuyu???

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-06 at 12:49.
Old 2011-09-06, 15:14   Link #1080
DarkJak2050

Heads up guys. Spotted another fanfic on Fanfic.net.

IS: What lies in Shadow

Not sure on who wrote it, though.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest