AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-29, 21:54   Link #41
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
An illegitimate daughter who can please an ex-bike gangster mom? If Keima's mom do not mind so, then so do I...
I was surprised that the ex-bike gangster mom dint get mad at Elsie since she did say that she was born from another mother (or so the story goes along)... I also thought it was funny that Keima's mom told him to forget his father, who we never even saw yet, and he was already forgotten (well... Dont know about this much) by Keima
Old 2010-11-07, 12:14   Link #42
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I was surprised that the ex-bike gangster mom dint get mad at Elsie since she did say that she was born from another mother (or so the story goes along)... I also thought it was funny that Keima's mom told him to forget his father, who we never even saw yet, and he was already forgotten (well... Dont know about this much) by Keima
Apparently Keima's mother still loves his father. She ran off in search of the latter when informed that he is on his deathbed.

Nothing would be more brilliant storyline than having Keima's mother possessed by a Weiss, nor would there be a better excuse than that for showing Keima's father.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-07, 17:15   Link #43
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

It's just too bad that Keima doesn't have an imouto who could become possessed by a loose soul
But who knows, perhaps the father actually *does* have an illegitimate daughter, and she shows up later
Old 2010-11-07, 20:29   Link #44
pikachuwei

am i the only one who liked Elsee's Chibi designs in the manga? I find them adorable.

Though i agree Elsee in anime is even better <3
Old 2010-11-08, 06:42   Link #45
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for Manga spoilers...:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-14 at 12:05.
Old 2010-11-08, 07:02   Link #46
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Are you talking about me specifically?

Maybe it's an extension of Keima?

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-14 at 12:05.
Old 2010-11-08, 08:25   Link #47
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
It's just too bad that Keima doesn't have an imouto who could become possessed by a loose soul
But who knows, perhaps the father actually *does* have an illegitimate daughter, and she shows up later
Remember BMW.

Blood relation

Memory

Wo-nichan moe

So it won't count by Keima's standards.
Old 2010-11-14, 00:51   Link #48
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
You just had to say it. Oh you had to didn't you how could you forget the stick she rides everyday?

Leave the ponytail alone!

(yes everyone, I finally realized it, after more than 100 chapters, she has a ponytail.) In one loud voice now:

You're late, mangatron!

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-14 at 12:06.
Old 2010-11-14, 08:38   Link #49
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Remember BMW.

Blood relation

Memory

Wo-nichan moe

So it won't count by Keima's standards.
That'll just make it all the more interesting
Keima's standards don't matter, if a girl has a loose soul, he *must* charm her and get her to like him and kiss him
If he only had to charm girls which fit his standards, that'd make the conquest too easy, and he'd get too complacent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
(yes everyone, I finally realized it, after more than 100 chapters, she has a ponytail.) In one loud voice now:

You're late, mangatron!
遅いよ、漫画トロン!
I can really hear the cogwheels turning in your head
Too bad she doesn't have twintails though. Twintails = Wintails!
Anyone do fanart with Elsie wearing twintails? Pretty please?

Nice Naoe sig btw, she's also my favourite from SG. Damn those permanent ink blots!
Old 2010-11-14, 09:22   Link #50
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
You're late, mangatron!
Haha, I always wondered why you never came posting about Elsie...
No adding to your harem though, she's mine!

Quote:
if a girl has a loose soul, he *must* charm her and get her to like him and kiss him
If he only had to charm girls which fit his standards, that'd make the conquest too easy, and he'd get too complacent.
There's one detail wrong about what you said, but telling you would be a spoiler unless you also read the manga.

Quote:
Hmm, Elsie with twintails... for some reason I can't imagine that so I'm not sure if I'd like her better with them.
A fanart would be nice though.
Old 2010-11-14, 09:23   Link #51
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You just had to say it. Oh you had to didn't you how could you forget the stick she rides everyday?

Leave the ponytail alone!

You're late, mangatron!
She would probably find a better ride on the fire truck.

Old 2010-11-14, 13:14   Link #52
mangatron

pp

Quote:
遅いよ、漫画トロン!
I can really hear the cogwheels turning in your head

Nice Naoe sig btw, she's also my favourite from SG. Damn those permanent ink blots!
I tell you, it's one of the most hilarious things to happen to me. I always thought the manga Elsie had long flowing hair, but when I watched the first Kanon arc episode, I thought "what is that yellow ribbon tied to..." and then the latest ep arrived and it suddenly hit me: she's always been a ponytail

The only explanation I can give is, my constant exposure to the full color ribbon on her head triggered my tied hair fetish (ok I'm just plain at a loss for words lol)

Now I'm interested in a twintail Elsie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Haha, I always wondered why you never came posting about Elsie...
No adding to your harem though, she's mine!
It's weird I tell you. Very, very weird... how did I miss her

Quote:
She would probably find a better ride on the fire truck.
Oh I see, it's that ladder that can extend to 2-3 times it's length, with a little water canon at the end, that when someone fondles the knob enough times water will gush out a-....

That's it. I'm never looking at fire trucks the same way again
Old 2010-11-14, 17:33   Link #53
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Oh I see, it's that ladder that can extend to 2-3 times it's length, with a little water canon at the end, that when someone fondles the knob enough times water will gush out a-....
... and you have to put the water cannon in the right place to put out burning desire fire in certain spots (hey, it both ends on -ire )
Old 2010-11-14, 21:33   Link #54
mangatron

Quote:
... and you have to put the water cannon in the right place to put out burning desire fire in certain spots (hey, it both ends on -ire )
No stop, don't taint my image of fire trucks anymore

Quick, topic change. So uh... How about that broom? Thinking back to episode 06, she was flying like superman, so that must mean she puts it between her legs in only the most special of occasions
Old 2010-11-15, 09:30   Link #55
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
No stop, don't taint my image of fire trucks anymore

Quick, topic change. So uh... How about that broom? Thinking back to episode 06, she was flying like superman, so that must mean she puts it between her legs in only the most special of occasions
For other special occasions, there are other things to put between the legs
Unless she uses the broom stick for that as well... would be a bit unwieldy though
Then again, it's a super-duper multi-function magical broom, so who knows...
Old 2010-11-15, 09:59   Link #56
tsunade666

oh great.... guys keep talking about such stuff -_- pure innocent Elsie using the "brooooooom".

She wouldn't ride it like the one in strike witches specially the way her dress is.
Old 2010-11-16, 18:15   Link #57
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Have you guys seen those gigantic cleaning machines in shopping malls? They are called auto-brooms.

I suppose Elsie's broom is magically empowered to do the same, and can shake many times per second to clean the same area many times with a single movement. That twist-mechanism probably adjusts the number of vibrations with each swing.

And to think that she can ride on that shaking broom between her legs.....

EDIT :

It seems that Elsie can be rather moe.

Spoiler for Warning : Moe:

Spoiler for Edited Dubious Speech Version:

Spoiler for WARNING : OVERCUTE MOE EDITED SPEECH VERSION:

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-11-16 at 18:37.
Old 2010-11-16, 19:28   Link #58
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
EDIT :

It seems that Elsie can be rather moe.

Spoiler for Warning : Moe:

Spoiler for Edited Dubious Speech Version:

Spoiler for WARNING : OVERCUTE MOE EDITED SPEECH VERSION:
*Dies from cuteness from the WARNING one*
Old 2010-11-16, 20:49   Link #59
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

SaintessHeart is tuning this thread into an echi thread...

And damn you, put on the conversation bubble from right to left like typical manga will you? How can i show off to friends and fake like they are from actual manga this way
Old 2010-11-17, 06:06   Link #60
tsunade666

the stuttering of her words are cute. But aren't those from the future chapter? well it's been used in different way and a cute way XD and an awesome way *o* b

though it would really be good if it's from right to left like a manga. It could be used in lots of way.

Tags
characters