AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 09:35   Link #10041
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*waits eagerly for the flood of... blood? tears?*
Old 2011-11-27, 09:37   Link #10042
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
It's the year 2112. There was a very old man with silver hair in this very old town. He was a grouch and a pain in the arse, and oddly the last person on the planet without the IS. Some recall that he was a hero in his hey day, others think he was from Ireland, but all agree that his permanent scowl was kinda scary.

One day, he had a visitor. According to the children in the play ground, she was a small girl in silver robes, and had appeared out of thin air. Even though his eyesight was long, he looked up. That was the only time anyone had seen him smile. And that was the last time anyone saw him around.

To the further disbelief of the adults, the children who quoted the girl wasn't making sense. It seemed to have no bearing to the current situation. Not when that man hated IS with his entire being.

But they all agree that she had said:

"I am Vandam, and you always were my pilot."

~~~~~~

RUNS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!
YOUR GALAXY ALWAYS BEEN SHINING!! GO NEXT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Maybe Ichika beating up the thugs was because they attacked Rin first and bullied her? It just got overboard afterwards when gangs started to challenge him.
Yeah, like that. unfortunately, the more Ichika win (and frankly, he win every single fight), the more his "concept of justice" tainted by bloodlust and pride.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:38   Link #10043
Eratas123

@ Meister - ......What just happened? It looks like.....I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Side note - Karon is an expert to the subject of death right? I need it for the fireworks scene for the festival "date".
Old 2011-11-27, 09:41   Link #10044
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@Eras: Yeah, remember the obligatory straight man routine from Riz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
YEEEEEEESSSSS!!! YOUR GALAXY ALWAYS BEEN SHINE!! GO NEXT!!!

I think he's broken.

Quote:
@ Meister - ......What just happened? It looks like.....I don't know, it's hard to explain.
It's the epilogue to this:

Spoiler for Back in 2020:

Old 2011-11-27, 09:43   Link #10045
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Speaking about Ikaron, I have this idea :

Pack name : Icarus Pack
Weapons : Sky Conquerer (a crescent spear), Wing Binders lined with miniature thrusters (increases climb rate), Revolver Mass Driver, optional HELIX NLOS launcher, Anti-shield/armour ballistic knife
Pack is built for the Merlion. Used for heavy damage bulldozing.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 09:47   Link #10046
Eratas123

@ Meister - Made an edit asking a question. Anyway, I still remember thay sad draft

@ Senpai and Meister - What's more romantic: Bonfires or Fireworks?
Old 2011-11-27, 09:49   Link #10047
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai and Meister - What's more romantic: Bonfires or Fireworks?
Bonfires = Heartwarming (Autumn)
Fireworks = Awesome (Summer)

Either one is good, but Bonfires might be more intimate.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:49   Link #10048
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Bonfires for the dance, fireworks for the finale.

Your question is a go! Include some Riz straight man routine too!
Old 2011-11-27, 09:53   Link #10049
demino_hellsin
That one guy

anyone have any idea what weather is like in Japan during august?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 09:54   Link #10050
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
anyone have any idea what weather is like in Japan during august?
HOT AS HELL (it's summer after all)
Old 2011-11-27, 09:54   Link #10051
Eratas123

@ Meister - Plan to include a scene where Irish tells her he's dying in lrder to stop her from getting attached to him. Need to know her reaction. That's why I asked if she was used to death.

@ Senpai - Why does Ichika get bloodthirsty? This usually indicates pent up rage, resentment, or other negative issues.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:57   Link #10052
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: thanks for the info.

I think the writer was trying to make people angry on purpose in volume 3... the numbers and the sheer overwhelming capacity of the IS achievements.

I think the despair of how excessively powerful IS was is what's stirring ff writers like us. It's like the writer had this whole thing planned out.

O.O

EDIT: toodles ya'll
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 10:01   Link #10053
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Why does Ichika get bloodthirsty? This usually indicates pent up rage, resentment, or other negative issues.
Ichika always been very fierce when he was a kid, ESPECIALLY when he was a kid, he beaten a guy twice as large as he is for bullying Houki. In Junior high, he sended three guys into hospital for bullying Rin. This is Canon, by the way.

in Sacred twins, just before the departure of Rin, it got worse.... basically he's trying to convince himself that what he did is correct (it is, but still bad to beat people around), coupled with him just entering puberty (which means hormone induced raeg) and Dan's influence (who is almost as bad), we got Deconstructed Gang-beater Ichika.

(I was the one that gave FangKing the straight version of the idea btw ).

It's called "Missing year" (the time between Rin's departure and 6 months prior to the story), a year where Ichika (and Dan) entered his darkest teenage days, filled with violence and bloodshed.... and full of regret. This prompt Ichika and Dan to change for the better.

EDIT: Going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow.
Old 2011-11-27, 10:04   Link #10054
Eratas123

The archive also tends to hate OC's due to bad experiences of Gary stu's It just made writing dics ten times harder for all of us.

The author probably wasn't expecting us to make stories that are so damn dark though
Old 2011-11-27, 10:06   Link #10055
Eratas123

@ Zero - How is Dan a bad influence? Apart from being a pervert, which is par for the norm nowadays, he seems like a good and trustworthy friend.
Old 2011-11-27, 10:09   Link #10056
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - How is Dan a bad influence? Apart from being a pervert, which is par for the norm nowadays, he seems like a good and trustworthy friend.
Same symptom as Ichika, but particularly, Dan has Pride problems, you cannot insult him or his friend and get away unharmed.

Of course both of them has changed a lot in 6 months after they stopped (also the hilarious story within it, such as both of them became a Magazine model....), which result in current Ichika and Dan, a pair of nice guys.
Old 2011-11-27, 10:19   Link #10057
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Show Dan actually having good moments with Ran and not just being her butt monkey crash test dummy. Also, how the hell is Dan a fashion model but lacks female attention?
Old 2011-11-27, 17:14   Link #10058
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Show Dan actually having good moments with Ran and not just being her butt monkey crash test dummy. Also, how the hell is Dan a fashion model but lacks female attention?
You know that behind a ultra-handsome super star singer ALWAYS been four to six handsome male dancers/ back vocal right? Yeah, like that, and both of them only did it once (due to Chifuyu's interference) so pretty much everyone missed it...

Hence the reason why Dan wailed about he's not being popular despite having handsome face and charisma (Pfft), just wait until he went to I.S.A.....tempting fate much?
Old 2011-11-27, 17:18   Link #10059
Eratas123

@ Zero - Tempting fate indeed But he did go to ISA in V5, no one really noticed him there.

Side note - I'm making a small teaser draft later for something I'll include in Shadow. Please read it if you can, it has IKaron in it to a degree.
Old 2011-11-27, 17:22   Link #10060
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Tempting fate indeed But he did go to ISA in V5, no one really noticed him there.
We're talking about a festival, with families & friend of 300+ student came to I.S. academy. I assume he and Ichika not the only bishounen that came that day (once again, Ichika and Dan only did it once, so everyone knew them, except Chifuyu pretty much missed it).

Until Mayuzumi-senpai digging through her archive and find it that is....

Quote:
Side note - I'm making a small teaser draft later for something I'll include in Shadow. Please read it if you can, it has IKaron in it to a degree.
YAY! Of course I'll read.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest