AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 23:54   Link #9841
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It wouldn't surprise me if they were made of bullet proof materials After all, the school probably became genre savvy after all the the Yandere attacks

@ Rain - Why would the prom committee get mad though? They stopped the drone and prevented it from ranging on the campus.

Side note - Irish would probably be with Maya since she's his "mother" and she'll probably be protective of him considering his regressed age. Ichika would probably stay with Chifuyu, don't know about Kyuukai since his "parent" isn't there.
Old 2011-11-26, 23:58   Link #9842
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: They did happen to destroy all their hard work.

Kyuukai when de-aged would probably stay with Houki. She is his aunt after all.

Kanzashi could work if she's not already with Irish as a potential LI. Honne would also be applicable...

Otherwise, I've got two other OCs lined up in preparation.

One is a 16 year old girl rescued from one of Kyuukai's and Irish's raids on a still-running PT prison camp.

The other is 19, and she's a regular student at the same high school Dan goes to. And she has a extreme dislike of Ryoko, Kyuukai's "sister", since she attends the same school as well.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 00:04   Link #9843
Eratas123

@ Rain - Kanzashi's most likely going to be with Ichika since she still thinks of him as her "Knight in shining armor". Honne is one of the possible LI's for Irish, sorry. The other two are Tatenashi and Kuu.

Wait, why would the 16 year old like Kyuukai if Irish and (most likely) Tatenashi were there too? Did Kyuukai do something the other two didn't?

Also, 19? Shouldn't she be in college then?
Old 2011-11-27, 00:17   Link #9844
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Typo, sorry. She's 17, just like Kyuukai.

At the prison camp, and after they defeated the guards, they split up to free the prisoners. Irish goes to one block, Tatenashi goes to another, and so does Kyuukai. You can do different POVs for the other two, maybe have Irish remember what happened to him, have Tatenashi acknowledge the atrocities the enemy commits, etc.

Kyuukai meets the girl, huddling in a cell after he freed most of the prisoners. She's rabid, scared. Evident by the fact that she lunged at Kyuukai with a jagged shard of glass after mistaking him to be a guard. The glass pierces his shoulder, and she just keeps trying to stab him. He wrestles the glass out of her hand, and holds her tight with a hug. She resists for a while, before calming down, and crying. Kyuukai has to carry her out because during the scuffle she sprained her ankle.

She doesn't have a name she remembers, having been imprisoned for most of her life.

He names her Canan, since the camp is in Turkey, and the name once belonged to a friend of his father.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:23   Link #9845
Eratas123

@ Rain - Lolz, the prisoner sounds like Irish when he was a kid at the camp. I guess staying there for a long time will......wait a minute! If she was a girl, why would she be used for labor like the males were? They'd be screening her to be a pilot.

Side note - Can Kyuukai tell the effect of new drugs (Never before seen?)? I got the idea from treme.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:27   Link #9846
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Kyuukai can tell the basics. Such as if the person has taken something recently, and if the drug is doing bad things to them. He can't diagnose symptoms though.

Also, she has been screened for a pilot. But since PT has a high bar set for their IS pilots, and since they have a limited amount of IS, they would probably only take the cream of the crop, then send the rest who don't meet the criteria down to the prison camps.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:34   Link #9847
Eratas123

@ Rain - The drug is something of a steroid. It causes your IS performance to boost but means you become more brutal in fighting. There are no noticeable effects apart from sleepiness and tendency to daydream. Irish is able to see the symptoms because he's aware when reactions are artificial and the fact that he's also aware of drug withdrawals.

Side note - They'd still probably treat her better (actually, make that worse) since they'll probably forcibly try to train her. remember, PT isn't all about the IS. They've been around since world war 2 and besides, they could always use researchers and the like since they need more manpower (They build cores in Shadow which take a lot of effort).
Old 2011-11-27, 00:47   Link #9848
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: There's a reason she's just a prisoner, not anything like that. She's a failed experiment.

After hearing of the plausibility of super soldiers, and the sudden rush taken by Germany to monopolize on it, there began a small "arms" trade in genetic engineering. Adam was one such experiment, and he was successful. He became stronger, faster, and smarter, due to being able to access more electrodes in his brain.

But in Canan's case, as a failed experiment, she now is unable to use some of the electrodes in her brain. Her IQ dropped permanently to that of a child, perhaps forever. She was put to manual labor, since that was all she could do. The experiment took place when she was 15, and she was about to be euthanized within the month.

She can use her motor functions, but she can't understand some things. She can no longer read, write, since her brain can't focus long enough for it. She can talk, interact in society at a meager level, but she won't survive on her own. Kyuukai takes her to the ALBATROSS (the rest of the group can tag along as well, catch their first glimpse), where they check over her. After they find out the damage can't be repaired, they choose to take her in.

Except she doesn't want to leave Kyuukai's side.

And so, dramatic hilarity ensues. And Canan goes to live with the children of the orphanage across the river, along with Kyuukai.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:49   Link #9849
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Odd question, but what does the winner of Mondo Grosso actually win? Also, is there a point to the event itself?
Old 2011-11-27, 00:55   Link #9850
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mondo Grosso itself can be compared to Olympic games, except since I.S. is important aspect, the title of Mondo grosso Champion is very prestigious, for both the winning individual, sponsoring corporation, and of course the Country of origin.

You can see this is why Chifuyu is hailed as Godlike, even though she's awfully strong and skilled, she's a normal human in any sense, and both Ichika and Madoka will surpass her in the future.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:56   Link #9851
Eratas123

@ Rain - So she's a failed super soldier? That's petty sad, but I guess it's per the norm in a story like Shadow.

Sounds like Irish would get along with her better considering their similar treatment and exposure to the same elements. Though it'll be like Laura's case, just friends that can understand each other due to similar backgrounds.

Side note - How would Kyuukai look like as a genderbend? I already have Irish's (Showed you the pic) and Ichika's (Just imagine him with long hair since he has Chifuyu's face).
Old 2011-11-27, 00:59   Link #9852
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Nothing like money or any other tangible reward? You'd think hey actually get some kind of compensation.

Wait minute. If Chifuyu was the Mondo Grosso champion, does that mean she represented Japan?
Old 2011-11-27, 01:02   Link #9853
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Nothing like money or any other tangible reward? You'd think hey actually get some kind of compensation.
Of course she will, but what she received from sponsor is larger than you can earn from the prize itself (like real life professional sports).

Quote:
Wait minute. If Chifuyu was the Mondo Grosso champion, does that mean she represented Japan?
Of course.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:06   Link #9854
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: She's very clingy though to Kyuukai. Which puts a large dent into his plans with Laura.

He'd look like Rin (the Fate Stay Night one). Here's a picture:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/fate-sta...itle/rin-photo

Also, here's a picture of what I see to be Kyuukai (he's older in this picture, and Aria's in here too):

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...iew&id=1351198

I told you I visualize Kyuukai as Kiritsugu Emiya before, anyway.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:30   Link #9855
Eratas123

@ Rain - Flat chested too?

Anyway, I hope she doesn't turn Yandere once she doesn't get Kyuukai

@ Senpai - What IS was she using? It couldn't have been the white knight, then Ichika would know it was his sister who stopped the missiles.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:36   Link #9856
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, the genderbending in Shadow is different from what I did for the HotM omake. So yes, he's flat.

Also, Canan will not go yandere. And Kyuukai will try to get his hands on the best of both worlds. He wants the harem, but knows it won't work.

One girl has heterochromia (he's got a fetish), and the other has a tendency to wear cat ears and a tail, and latch her wellshaped form to his body as often as she can. And she's got the mentality of a child, and most of the innocence that comes with it.

He's got a tough choice in the future. Speaking of tough choices, WHO IS ICHIKA'S END GIRL?!

I want to know. Bows politely*
Old 2011-11-27, 01:44   Link #9857
Eratas123

@ Rain - That honestly depends on where the plot goes. The choices are: Houki, Cecilia, Charlotte, Rin, and Kanzashi. The end girl depends on who gets closest to him the most.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:46   Link #9858
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Prepare for the fanwar.

Bunkers down with nekomimi dakimakura*

All fighters, to arms! Go Charlotte!
Old 2011-11-27, 01:50   Link #9859
Eratas123

@ Rain - All the girls have an equal chance since they all have problems and reasons related to Ichika. But this is why I dislike writing harem, too many variables. That's why Irish avoids the harem trap by being a jerkass and (in the eyes of students) a generic guy.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:51   Link #9860
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What IS was she using? It couldn't have been the white knight, then Ichika would know it was his sister who stopped the missiles.
Gen-1 I.S. KureZakura, used in both Mondo Grosso 1 and 2 (when everyone else already used gen 2).

In Sacred Twins, KureZakura is refined into KuroGane and sealed in the factory before Chifuyu brought it again. In Canon, it was sealed in the underground facility under I.S. Academy.

Quote:
@ Rain - That honestly depends on where the plot goes. The choices are: Houki, Cecilia, Charlotte, Rin, and Kanzashi. The end girl depends on who gets closest to him the most.
AS LONG AS IT'S NOT CHAR!

*Loads Gatling Gun*

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest