AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 09:43   Link #1441
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Well, episode 5 was getting pretty awesome. I do have to hand it to /a/ when they saved us from yet more horrendous people-who-shall-not-be-named, so props to them.

TAN does air today, so I'll keep an eye out for them.

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here

Last edited by Sin Ansem; 2011-11-01 at 09:53.
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 09:52   Link #1442
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I meant power wise. If they could kick ass then their teacher who can kick their collective ass would be the greatest warrior on the continent.

That said I was surprised at just how pathetically weak they are.
Technically none of them have been shown to kick serious ass, there's the OP scenes but you can't rule out that it's just for show.

They certainly look cool enough though.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 10:08   Link #1443
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Technically none of them have been shown to kick serious ass, there's the OP scenes but you can't rule out that it's just for show.

They certainly look cool enough though.
well I do hope they kinda kick some "Testament Union Soldier" ass though

became infamous/wanted criminals for helping Horizon like some kind of Space Pirates
Old 2011-11-01, 10:27   Link #1444
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
well I do hope they kinda kick some "Testament Union Soldier" ass though

became infamous/wanted criminals for helping Horizon like some kind of Space Pirates
space pirates gokaiger?

btw, finally Horizon subforum.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 10:46   Link #1445
RDF2050
Superidol

Spoiler:

On a serious note I am really liking this anime. It shows potential to be very decent besides the current hard competition in this Fall season which turning out to be very good for most part.

Still waiting for subs for the episode...Episode 4 left me wanting to watch the next one as soon as possible. MCs are all interesting in their own way.
Old 2011-11-01, 11:26   Link #1446
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Finally, a sub forum.

It deserves, though. We can't stuff everything into one thread, seeing people still keep asking about the same things over and over, which I hoped we have a glossary thread and FAQS thread .

I was worrying about the number of character discussion thread, though .
Old 2011-11-01, 11:35   Link #1447
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Finally, a sub forum.

It deserves, though. We can't stuff everything into one thread, seeing people still keep asking about the same things over and over, which I hoped we have a glossary thread and FAQS thread .
Yeah I agree. or atleast make a list of frequently asked question+answer on the Q & A topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050
Still waiting for subs for the episode...Episode 4 left me wanting to watch the next one as soon as possible. MCs are all interesting in their own way.
same here, even up until now I just watch raw without understanding the dialogue
Old 2011-11-01, 11:42   Link #1448
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Yeah I agree. or atleast make a list of frequently asked question+answer on the Q & A topic?
That will take a huge amount of time to make a compilation of the previous answered questions in the general discussion thread, though.

I myself haven't had time to watch the latest 2 eps yet, so I couldn't know which is which to do that .
Old 2011-11-01, 11:58   Link #1449
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

R.I.P Tokugawa Ieyasu
and when I thought he would become the villain of this series...

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:07   Link #1450
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Holy hell this is statistically by a wide margin the least likely sub-forum that's ever happened. Pretty good for just a crappy confusing harem fanservice show that just doesn't make any sense.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 12:17   Link #1451
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
That will take a huge amount of time to make a compilation of the previous answered questions in the general discussion thread, though.

I myself haven't had time to watch the latest 2 eps yet, so I couldn't know which is which to do that .
oh yeah you're right. and if we made too much Q&A people will get lazy to read it...
or maybe hater will say that this anime required a long faq to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecd
and when I thought he would become the villain of this series...
because of his expression on the OP? why not post it on ep 5 topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama
Holy hell this is statistically by a wide margin the least likely sub-forum that's ever happened. Pretty good for just a crappy confusing harem fanservice show that just doesn't make any sense.
LOL
Old 2011-11-01, 13:39   Link #1452
serpiente

I was sure 9th Deadly Sin it would be fanservice
serpiente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 16:39   Link #1453
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Yeah it definitely beat the odds.
Old 2011-11-01, 17:52   Link #1454
Kunagisa

I'm still ambivalent about this whole thing. SF is nice and all, but I feel like this would work better for season 2 and a bit more of the LN translated. The recognition is definitely welcomed nonetheless.

Honestly though, isn't this like the only Horizon forum with actual information for the entire English community (then again I never visit 4chan, maybe decent amount of fans over at /a/; we did get a speedsub from them afterall)? Which means there are probably a ton of lurkers who from other places looking for info, but didn't/won't really bother posting.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:05   Link #1455
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I'm still ambivalent about this whole thing. SF is nice and all, but I feel like this would work better for season 2 and a bit more of the LN translated. The recognition is definitely welcomed nonetheless.

Honestly though, isn't this like the only Horizon forum with actual information for the entire English community (then again I never visit 4chan, maybe decent amount of fans over at /a/; we did get a speedsub from them afterall)? Which means there are probably a ton of lurkers who from other places looking for info, but didn't/won't really bother posting.
There are quite a few novel readers on /a/. Also people who come here specifically to read the spoilers that are posted in light novel topics.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:11   Link #1456
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Out of curiosity because I saw the character discussion threads- Aside from Toori and Horizon (Can I call her that?), who else are considered Main characters?

Meaning like the story would focus on them once in awhile as the lead.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:17   Link #1457
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Out of curiosity because I saw the character discussion threads- Aside from Toori and Horizon (Can I call her that?), who else are considered Main characters?

Meaning like the story would focus on them once in awhile as the lead.
I am guessing masazumi is also a main character since the last 2 eps started with her and we are seeing things form her pov.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:33   Link #1458
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
/a/ thinks it's confusing, and /m/ think it's all about boobs and asses.
And then I stopped visiting there for anything regarding Horizon.

Honestly speaking, I found this place is the best English speaking community for Horizon. I got more information than anywhere, and less haters, too.
Old 2011-11-01, 19:41   Link #1459
Xacual

Quote:
/a/ thinks it's confusing, and /m/ think it's all about boobs and asses.
And then I stopped visiting there for anything regarding Horizon.

Honestly speaking, I found this place is the best English speaking community for Horizon. I got more information than anywhere, and less haters, too.
/a/ doesn't think it's confusing at all. That's just because of all the stupid hadena watchers that kept showing up asking dumb as hell questions.

Though /a/ always has the people that jump on any bandwagon they can to troll anything and that's the most common troll for the show.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 22:29   Link #1460
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

/a/ is surprisingly receptive and good on Horizon. They're actually helpful in answering questions, but yeah, they hate Hadena with a passion.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise