AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Clannad character
Tomoya Okazaki 170 38.64%
Nagisa Furukawa 164 37.27%
Kotomi Ichinose 154 35.00%
Kyou Fujibayashi 194 44.09%
Tomoyo Sakagami 166 37.73%
Fuko Ibuki 85 19.32%
Ryou Fujibayashi 67 15.23%
Youhei Sunohara 81 18.41%
Other 30 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-23, 12:26   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Clannad - Favorite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to Clannad - Favorite Character(s) Poll - the place where you can express all of your love towards your favorite Clannad characters.

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2007-12-23, 12:41   Link #2
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

First to Vote, YES!!

Nagisa, Kotomi and the twins for me.

And sorry Tomoyo, maybe when the second poll comes I'll vote for you as well. You could say that at this point, she is the Miyuki of Clannad. >_< !
Old 2007-12-23, 12:54   Link #3
BakaOnna

Kinda hard to choose since not all the girls got their full stories but up to the current episode, I voted for Tomoya and Kotomi. I probably should've voted for Nagisa too, but oh well.
Old 2007-12-23, 13:00   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Darn you Daniel E! *mutters curses @ Daniel* Other than that, I'm making the prediction that Kotomi will run away with this poll. My two other favorites are Tomoyo and Youhei.

Tomoyo because she is self-conscious about her femininity thanks to none other than, yours truly, Youhei. Her kicks doesn't do anything for me, but she does it when Youhei is in the mix.

Youhei because he was the constant inspiration to continue watching the show during the uninspiring Fuko-arc. Yes, some of the jokes are rinse and repeat, but I'm proud of the VA who has found something to add to this, otherwise, mediocre character. Hopefully he will be given a better role to play in the near future with Tomoyo in his arms. I'm allowed to dream.

Kotomi Too many words needed to describe why I'm the fan of this girl whose gag involves blow-up dolls. Yeah, I just like her.

P.S. Hey, how about that Skyfall guy! We ask, he delivers. He is a darling, isn't he? *throws jack fruit at him to show appreciation.* And the thread is now stickied.

Last edited by monir; 2007-12-23 at 13:58. Reason: had to add a picture of a jack fruit! Oh, how I love Skyfall!!! <3
Old 2007-12-23, 13:03   Link #5
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Tomoya, Nagisa and Kyou.

Honorable mention to Fuko, Ryou and Nagisa's parents; an incomplete to Tomoyo and class clown to Youhei.

I'll agree that Kotomi is moe and all, but for some reason, she just doesn't "click" with me... [shrugs shoulders].

Old 2007-12-23, 13:10   Link #6
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Kotomi for beeing the new Epitome of moe and bonjour Also for her great violin skills
And Tomoyo for beeing just as awesme as Kotomi!
Old 2007-12-23, 13:21   Link #7
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Kotomi is the one and only for me

At first, I thought she was just the cute, moe~, and genius girl every "good" anime needed. Although during the first few episodes, Fuko and Tomoyo were my personal favorites. Fuko because her voice was the cutest one ever, and Tomoyo because... hm... er...
Good question. Maybe the little thing on her head ?
I don't know what event exactly made me stick to Kotomi (well, of course the window scene is something to consider, but I think it was before this episode (11th, that is)). There's just something about Kotomi that makes you want to protect her. The scene where she broke down just after seeing the bus made me... speechless. At that very moment, I wished I could jump in my monitor and suddenly turn into a character in Clannad to run towards her, hug her, and pat her head
Old 2007-12-23, 13:32   Link #8
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Kotomi has the advantage of being the current arc--not that I'm saying she doesn't have the moé. I'd post more screencaps of her conversations, but I'm holding out for the widescreen version.

I say hold off until we at least get into Kyou's arc before you make your decision. Those two characters are my favorites, but they're all very likable in their own way.

Who knows, maybe Sunohara's sister will prove the darkhorse candidate.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2007-12-23 at 13:45.
Old 2007-12-23, 14:04   Link #9
Only_a_Shadow
Kotomi~!

Kotomi, and Tomoyo.

Kotomi for...yeah, it's Kotomi.

Tomoyo for her awesome kicking combos! ^_^ Not to mention she's cute, too.
Old 2007-12-23, 14:15   Link #10
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

Cool

Tomoyo => Bear Cosplay and Combos.

Kyou => I Like her Energy.

Kotomi => Episode 12 influence.
Old 2007-12-23, 14:21   Link #11
GreatTeacherKen

This is too hard! I love them all!
Old 2007-12-23, 14:48   Link #12
Shana

Tomoyo-sama - When she asked Misae-san for tips, I thought I was dreaming, I mean, Tomoyo BLUSHING! It's Kotomi's arc and all, but that was MOE! ~ She kicks anyone and being femenine I don't know how she does that, but anyways, I can see the Yuri Atmosphere around her

Ryou-chan - Cute, caritative and loves her onee-chan. I'd pay to get a sister like her (not that I have a sister, thought).

As for Kotomi, I like her and all, but not one of my favorite characters.
Old 2007-12-23, 14:48   Link #13
Tears0fBlood
Person

Okay..

Tomoyo - She looks awsome in that bear constume =D and i think she's pretty cute. Oh and her combo kicks are funny as hell O.O

Kyou - I have no idea why, She's just nice ^_^ Even if she does bully people, I just ike the episodes with her in.

Sunohara - I think its funny how he's always being rejected, Beaten up and having combo's done on him by Tomoyo. oh and his persistance in trying to proove she's a man.
Old 2007-12-23, 15:31   Link #14
kamo

Right now my favourite characters are Fuko and Ryou, but I'll wait for the other characters to get their arcs before I vote.

When I first saw Fuko with the knife, I thought "yandere!" but she obviously wouldn't be one, so I wasn't expecting much from her. But in her arc, she was working really hard even when people were forgetting about her. I should hate Fuko because she was like Makoto, who I hate, but I thought they were different. Fuko wasn't as selfish and she wasn't only thinking about herself or her sister, but she also cared about Tomoya and Nagisa and the people she was giving her starfish to.

Ryou is cute and nice too. She reminds me of Tsukasa. I'm not sure what it is about her, but I feel attached to her. ^^;;

The other characters I liked were Mitsui (too bad she was only in Fuko's arc ;-; ) and Nagisa's parents.
Old 2007-12-23, 16:32   Link #15
Takuto19
Yarrrr

My favorite characters just now are Tomoyo, Ryou and Kyou.

Heh, i know its 3 but there my favoruit so far.

Tomoyo - Really loved her reactions and everything when fighting Sunohara, was great.

Ryou - Just so cute

Kyou - Not sure why i like her so much, shes just great, he relationship with Tomoya is proboly the reason.

Nagisa might be added as well but i'd like to see her arc first heh.
Old 2007-12-23, 17:15   Link #16
X207
Gamyūsa

darn i hate these multiple choice polls, i always seem to not notice that multiple option note. that aside, i voted tomoyo.
Old 2007-12-23, 17:57   Link #17
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Tomoya and Kotomi!

Reason: Check my sig.
Old 2007-12-23, 18:38   Link #18
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen View Post
This is too hard! I love them all!
too true my friend, too true.

well heres goes anyway

Kotomi - cause she's just

Ryou - just like with Tsukasa from LS, she's slowly becoming one of my favs

Tomoyo - loved her from the moment she looks up, at Sunohara's comment about her hair band

Tomoya - just cause he's so damn lucky to be around all these lasses

and I'll vote other, with other being Misae-san just caused she's voiced by Satsuki Yukino

altho gotta say I'm very tempted to just pick em all, maybe not very but just plain "yea I wanna pick em all" but I think I'll leave that till the end of the series
Old 2007-12-23, 19:00   Link #19
mAcOdIn

Bah, Kyou and Fuko are the only ones that seem to actually have any kind of outward personality and seem like they wouldn't be a chore to be around. Tomoyo doesn't seem like the most outgoing person but she comes across alot better than Nagisa or Kotomi so she'd be a good second. Ryou seems alright too.

I say Kyou's the best girl.
Old 2007-12-23, 20:00   Link #20
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Buu... no love for Fuuko :'( Where is the love for small furry animals?
Closed Thread