AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 17:20   Link #2261
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Thanks. I WILL!
Good Luck Miko-chan
Old 2009-11-18, 08:09   Link #2262
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Thus, 72 hours had passed. The forumgoers, yet to receive any status updates, reach an all-time tension high.

How'd it go?
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 17:37   Link #2263
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Good luck. ^^ Tell us how it goes, ne?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Good Luck Miko-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
Thus, 72 hours had passed. The forumgoers, yet to receive any status updates, reach an all-time tension high.

How'd it go?
I told her I had feelings for her. She said she felt the same but was a little insecure about having another girlfriend at the moment. Well I tried!

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 17:40   Link #2264
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
I told her I had feelings for her. She said she felt the same but was a little insecure about having another girlfriend at the moment. Well I tried!
That doesn't really sound like defeat, more like a minor setback. Give her some time and space but keep in touch with her, you may have lost the battle but you haven't lost the war.
Old 2009-11-18, 17:53   Link #2265
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
^ I agree with him.

One more advice: Live on! ...That's all Folks

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 18:09   Link #2266
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
That doesn't really sound like defeat, more like a minor setback. Give her some time and space but keep in touch with her, you may have lost the battle but you haven't lost the war.
True, stay close and bide your time.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 18:46   Link #2267
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Like everyone else said, you still have a chance since she didn't outright reject you. Give her some time to figure her feelings out but continue to be a good friend to her.
Old 2009-11-18, 23:04   Link #2268
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Another update on my situation

I believe i'm over my crush, I just said forget it. As others have said there are plenty of fish in the sea. However on my birthday, my mutul friend told me she was asking questions about me, he says she wanted him to call me to see what i was doing, but he didn't. I feel that she's interested, but if she has a boyfriend, and me being the coward i am, don't want to step into another situation were physical harm could be induced. So i just said i was going to leave it alone.

Strangely enough, Another co worker confessed her feelings about me, and i was floored I saw the signs though. She's 40 and i just turned 23, i have never considered a puma, all that appealing, but i find her attractive very attractive. Further more, i can be a gold digger at the same time cause she makes several digits more than me on her pay check. okay that was a joke. My only worry is the co worker she told is the CNN of people's personal business. I think i'll pursue this one because i don't have much going on, but i'll play this one close to he chest.
Old 2009-11-19, 04:28   Link #2269
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

I believe i'm over my crush, I just said forget it. As others have said there are plenty of fish in the sea. However on my birthday, my mutul friend told me she was asking questions about me, he says she wanted him to call me to see what i was doing, but he didn't. I feel that she's interested, but if she has a boyfriend, and me being the coward i am, don't want to step into another situation were physical harm could be induced. So i just said i was going to leave it alone.

Strangely enough, Another co worker confessed her feelings about me, and i was floored I saw the signs though. She's 40 and i just turned 23, i have never considered a puma, all that appealing, but i find her attractive very attractive. Further more, i can be a gold digger at the same time cause she makes several digits more than me on her pay check. okay that was a joke. My only worry is the co worker she told is the CNN of people's personal business. I think i'll pursue this one because i don't have much going on, but i'll play this one close to he chest.
For one the term is 'cougar' (if you mean middle aged sexy women), and hmm...
Two, it doesn't sound like the wisest of decisions or reasons to pursue this path to be honest.
'Just cause I don't have much going on'

Given her age and lifestage, i doubt it'd last very long to be honest, short of her perhaps looking for some fun with you, rather than a serious relationship?
How'd you feel about being a toyboy for a while?

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 12:33   Link #2270
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Why not? Sounds like it could be fun and interesting, but yeah, don't expect anything serious from that.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 16:29   Link #2271
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Why not? Sounds like it could be fun and interesting, but yeah, don't expect anything serious from that.
Not to mention profitable. ^^;
Old 2009-11-19, 21:14   Link #2272
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

This is seriously giving me a bad vibe. I don't think you should do it, to be perfectly honest. It's a major age difference and she might be looking for something very different from what you have in mind, not to mention what might happen if people find out about it.
Old 2009-11-19, 21:23   Link #2273
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
I feel that she's interested, but if she has a boyfriend, and me being the coward i am, don't want to step into another situation were physical harm could be induced. So i just said i was going to leave it alone.
Yeah, getting into fights over girls is lame.
Quote:
Go for it, you can break down gender barriers by staying home and letting her support you. It will be like moving back in with your parents, except not sad.
Old 2009-11-19, 22:37   Link #2274
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
For one the term is 'cougar' (if you mean middle aged sexy women), and hmm...
Two, it doesn't sound like the wisest of decisions or reasons to pursue this path to be honest.
'Just cause I don't have much going on'

Given her age and lifestage, i doubt it'd last very long to be honest, short of her perhaps looking for some fun with you, rather than a serious relationship?
How'd you feel about being a toyboy for a while?
I'm familiar with couger, but Puma is so much better in my opinion. However, I don't see a deep relationships between us. I am always a nice guy, and for my reward i get nothing, not even a decent lady, so I'm just gonna have fun with her. Hey this is actually one of my dreams coming true.

As for the other one she's mad about it, but i don't get it. She want's her cake and eat it too. My lust er love for her is turning into disappoitment espcially if she thinks i'm gonna wait for her.

Not to mention if you have to fight for someone's affection, you will always be fighting that battle as there is always someone better than you.
Old 2009-11-20, 00:55   Link #2275
Samari
World's Greatest

Unusual incident today. I'm on the bus on my way to see my girlfriend so we can turn in the lease papers for our new place. So I'm just drawing...drawing...drawing on my little sketch pad. This gorgeous, just goddess of a girl (Asian girl...international student I think) gets on the bus and happens to sit next to me. After taking a quick glance I just keep on drawing. Out of my peripheral vision I noticed she was watching me sketch a bit, which added a tiny bit of pressure to make sure my skills were up to par. After a while she comments that she really likes my pictures. I rebuttal by being quite modest, but thanking her for her encouraging comment.

Suddenly the bus gets really crowded (like a slave ship). I'm practically at my stop. There is an elderly man standing up in front of me, and I offer him my seat since I'm about to get off. Before he can reply this drunk ass homeless man adjacently standing groans that he wants to sit down because he is handicapped and entitled to a seat. I simply reply "Uhh...okay proceed..." I stand up to let him sit. As he tries to squeeze his way through the crowd, he gets to my seat, and just rudely sits down and starts jabbering to the girl about her not giving him enough space or some BS like that...(you could just tell he was a homeless crazy asshole) and also threatening her. I immediately start yelling at him to leave her alone. The entire bus goes silent. There had to have been 70 packed people on that thing. He stops for a second, but then starts again and I do the same thing (honestly I felt like some enraged parent). He stops and doesn't speak to her anymore. I get off the bus at my stop and so does he coincidentally. Before I get off I tell the girl to have a good day. And she gives me this dreamy look with a smile and basically says thank you in a shy manner. I tip down my aviator shades and go about my business. Probably the best icebreaker I've ever had...actually her inquiring about my drawing was good enough, but that entire episode made it hot and spicy. If I was single that would have been the jackpot of all opportunities.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 10:12   Link #2276
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
You Get Rep For That! Keep up the good Work .. For the others As members, take an example to this guy

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 18:27   Link #2277
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
You Get Rep For That! Keep up the good Work .. For the others As members, take an example to this guy
My nickname is Dextro and I approve of this message. That's some epic story up there, thumbs up!
Old 2009-11-20, 19:17   Link #2278
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
oh why did you not take off your glasses and put them back on whilst firing off a cheesy one-liner

YEAAAAAAAAAH
Old 2009-11-20, 20:41   Link #2279
Crusader

Wish i could top that story, but i can't.

Anyhow, I saw my couger today, and she came up behind me and pinched my waist. Of course i nearly pee'd my pants because she startled me. Today i was wearing my tongue ring, and she just seemed so suprised by it. She giggled like a little school girl, and her face went red. I don't know what impression i gave her, but everytime i saw her afterwards, she just started blushing an giggling. On these encouters i never said a word merely giving a smile. I hadn't even made any real advances and i get this sort of reaction.
Old 2009-11-21, 00:21   Link #2280
Gin
*Artist

That's a much better story.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom