AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-28, 18:04   Link #1
Kona
Banned

Which people can ... VERY MAJOR MAGNA SPOILER..

Which ten people do you think can take down the ten espada? Heres my list

Ichigo - when he gets control of his hollow side

Yama - its a little obvious.. commander and his shikai isnt something to mess with

Hirako - He seems strong to me, and he has full control of his hollow

Hiyori - Same reason as hirako

Kenpachi(w/ shikai or bankai if they ever show it0 - I know im rooting for him woot , hes so crazy in fighting.. I know he should have shikai by now

Ukitate - One of the top tier captains

Shunsui - Same with ukitate

Urahara - His shikai ability is pretty nifty and hes an good fighter (Wonder what his bankai is hmm...)

Isshin - He doesnt strike me as an ordinary captain. He seems like a noble to me and when he gave birth to ichigo he has a crap loads of reaitsu.

Yourichi - I know shes destined to fight that espada chick that has a pony tailed ( or hirako) cant wait to see her soul slayer in action.

So which ten all star team can defeat these espada people?
Old 2005-12-28, 18:57   Link #2
gghochu

kuchiki byakuya... reason... would have easily beaten ichigo if it wasnt for the hollow side... prob 3rd or 4th strongest captain
Old 2005-12-28, 19:02   Link #3
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Maybe Kira and Hinamori?

Because they were prodigies early on, and after all the effort to get into the vice captain rank, they were betrayed by both of their former mentors. So I'm pretty sure that they both will get a Bankai ready by the time they're back. If Ikkaku can, then I'm sure those two can as well.

But really, I wonder why Hitsugaya was saying how the Arankarus are so much more powerful than the captain level shinigami before. That threw everything for a loop.
Old 2005-12-28, 19:50   Link #4
Arti

Don't count out Hitsugaya. He's still a kid and has a lot of potential to tap into.
Old 2005-12-28, 21:27   Link #5
Altharion
Pirate A

Send a message via MSN to Altharion
i think Kira definetly has a chance without a limiter, he is a VC and his shikai is deadly against arrankar but i doubt against espada since their extremely strong and doesnt have that heavy shikais.
Old 2005-12-28, 21:35   Link #6
lana3007
stuck-up feminist

Theoretically nobody but the veizards and Ichigo should be able to take on the espada. The way Aizen was explaining it: no matter how much power a shinigami can gain they will never go over a certain limit, which they can only bypass if they have a hollow side. Now the lower level Aranka (sp?) and such might not have passed that level yet, but I am guessing the espada has. Which would mean that the only people who can match them, would be someone who could also bypass the limit, hense Ichigo and the rest of the people who are part hollow.

On the other hand, I think at this level of power it no longer seems nesessary to have one on one duels. So since I have a tough time imagining Ichigo (it's still unclear whether veizards are gonna help) having to kill all ten espada along with Aizen, Tousen and Gin, I am guessing that the ones he doesn't fight himself will be taken out by a group of shinigamis. Two or three captain level shinigamis should about equal out the odds against an espada.
Old 2005-12-28, 22:02   Link #7
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Ichigo-(of course)
Urahara
Isshin
Yoruichi
Vizoreds

Anyone below that standard doesn't stand a chance. Maybe against an Arrancar, but not an Espada. I'm sure they could put up a fight, but I wouldn't count on any of them winning.

As for Hinamori and Kira: Nah..no way. Maybe with a lot of training, but not now. I consider Renji and Kira on the same level, and right now, I doubt either of them could take on an Espada.
Old 2005-12-28, 22:04   Link #8
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

ukitake, shunsui, urahara, yurouichi, zaraki, isshin, byakuya, komamura, ichigo, ishida.... ehehe.... yama-jii is not needed.... he's too strong..... an old man with a legendary reitsu is too much for an arrancar!!
Old 2005-12-28, 22:12   Link #9
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana3007
Theoretically nobody but the veizards and Ichigo should be able to take on the espada. The way Aizen was explaining it: no matter how much power a shinigami can gain they will never go over a certain limit, which they can only bypass if they have a hollow side. Now the lower level Aranka (sp?) and such might not have passed that level yet, but I am guessing the espada has. Which would mean that the only people who can match them, would be someone who could also bypass the limit, hense Ichigo and the rest of the people who are part hollow.

On the other hand, I think at this level of power it no longer seems nesessary to have one on one duels. So since I have a tough time imagining Ichigo (it's still unclear whether veizards are gonna help) having to kill all ten espada along with Aizen, Tousen and Gin, I am guessing that the ones he doesn't fight himself will be taken out by a group of shinigamis. Two or three captain level shinigamis should about equal out the odds against an espada.
Well, everybodies limit arent the same. Look at deroy, he was weak with aizens help(not saying an espada is) so even with aizens help to become arrancar it doesnt necessary make you stronger (droy). I hope 210 is gonna focus on ichigo and grimmjow (Most likely its going to continue with lift the limit pt 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Ichigo-(of course)
Urahara
Isshin
Yoruichi
Vizoreds

Anyone below that standard doesn't stand a chance. Maybe against an Arrancar, but not an Espada. I'm sure they could put up a fight, but I wouldn't count on any of them winning.

As for Hinamori and Kira: Nah..no way. Maybe with a lot of training, but not now. I consider Renji and Kira on the same level, and right now, I doubt either of them could take on an Espada.
Not even yamaji? I dont see him having a hard time with any 11+ arrancar. y say that renji and kira are equal? Renji got bankai, he wins by default
Old 2005-12-28, 22:19   Link #10
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Quote:
Not even yamaji? I dont see him having a hard time with any 11+ arrancar. y say that renji and kira are equal? Renji got bankai, he wins by default
Aah, forgive me. I forgot about Yama-Ji, also about Renji having bankai. Though, I doubt Yama-Ji will come in, unless things get really bad (which will be in about like...30 chapters or so). Renji and Kira would be on the same level if Renji hadn't had bankai..yeah..I completely forgot about that for some reason. His bankai just doesn't wow me I guess

But..if Renji couldn't defeat an Arracar, or is atleast struggling with one, I don't think he would do very good with an Espada. And if Renji has trouble, Kira would never be able to defeat an Espada either. I don't know why people think Kira and Hinamori are so powerful :|
Old 2005-12-28, 22:24   Link #11
Altharion
Pirate A

Send a message via MSN to Altharion
renji has a weak bankai atm, kira is better at kidou and with such a big bankai then he can easily defend with wabisuke and raise the weigth rendering zabimaru useless. imo i think kira is better then renji, though izuru's wabisuke is useless unless he gets bankai, he cant use his abillity against byakuya, rangiku, hitsugaya, tousen and yamamoto.

i didnt say kira could take down a espada but i wouldnt be suprised if he can take a 11+ arrankar.
Old 2005-12-28, 22:34   Link #12
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altharion
renji has a weak bankai .
I hate Renji's bankai. I think he got jipped -.-

Quote:
i didnt say kira could take down a espada but i wouldnt be suprised if he can take a 11+ arrankar
mmm..I'lll agree with that. *nods* Kira could definitely take an arrancar, maybe not win exactly, but definitely put up a good fight.

Quote:
I hope 210 is gonna focus on ichigo and grimmjow (Most likely its going to continue with lift the limit pt 2)
Me too I'm still waiting for those two to fight! Gah..I'm sure GJ Vs. Ichi will be saved for last.
Old 2005-12-28, 22:54   Link #13
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Well, everybodies limit arent the same. Look at deroy, he was weak with aizens help(not saying an espada is) so even with aizens help to become arrancar it doesnt necessary make you stronger (droy). I hope 210 is gonna focus on ichigo and grimmjow (Most likely its going to continue with lift the limit pt 2)

actually i think the theory is that changing will allow you to exceed the limit. however, the person who has converted may not be at the limit in the first place.................
Old 2005-12-28, 23:27   Link #14
Novarain

actually i was just wondering that if Urahara makes another hougyoku then all the shinigami can get hollow powers and the playing field would be even.
Old 2005-12-29, 00:05   Link #15
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
But really, I wonder why Hitsugaya was saying how the Arankarus are so much more powerful than the captain level shinigami before. That threw everything for a loop.
He didn't really mention anything about Arrancars. In his conversation with Ichigo, he was talking about the Menos Grande, and the strongest type of Menos, Vastrodes. They are the ones who are stronger than any Captain. He made no mention of the strength of Arrancars.
Old 2005-12-29, 00:17   Link #16
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souzouryoku
Aah, forgive me. I forgot about Yama-Ji, also about Renji having bankai. Though, I doubt Yama-Ji will come in, unless things get really bad (which will be in about like...30 chapters or so). Renji and Kira would be on the same level if Renji hadn't had bankai..yeah..I completely forgot about that for some reason. His bankai just doesn't wow me I guess

But..if Renji couldn't defeat an Arracar, or is atleast struggling with one, I don't think he would do very good with an Espada. And if Renji has trouble, Kira would never be able to defeat an Espada either. I don't know why people think Kira and Hinamori are so powerful :|
Remember that Kira's shikai makes things twice as heavy. Add to that, Renji's bankai is so insanely huge and heavy he can't even control it properly. If Kira were to use his shikai against Renji and hit him twice it would be GG for Renji. IF Kira can hit Renji.
Old 2005-12-29, 00:21   Link #17
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Vastrode + Hougyoku = Total Ownage

Kenpachi + Hougyoku + Bankai = Exceeding Hollow/Shinigami limit which equals GG.
Old 2005-12-29, 00:29   Link #18
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScytheBlade
Vastrode + Hougyoku = Total Ownage
That is what the Hougyoku is for. I see you've noticed. Anyone becomes stronger by an order of magnitude if the Hougyoku is used properly on them. That's why Aizen wanted it so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScytheBlade
Kenpachi + Hougyoku + Bankai = Exceeding Hollow/Shinigami limit which equals GG.
Well, of course. Is there any point to saying this? And he'd be even stronger if he went super-saiyajin 3. Now please try to say something meaningful about what people can actually do, instead of just rattling off combinations of powers.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-29, 04:19   Link #19
The Small One

Isn't this just the same as one of those useless vs.-Threads?

What's exactly the point in discussung who exactly is going to beat those Arankals? And why do you assume, that each of them has to be beaten by another character? If someone can beat one, why shouldn't he be able to beat the others as well?
Old 2005-12-29, 04:45   Link #20
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It's not the same as those threads, but you're right about it being pretty pointless.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread