AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-31, 19:56   Link #21
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
I have never gone out with a hetero. If I went out with a hetero, it means that I am a pervert, and I am no that pervert
Means your a pervert to go out with a straight girl? That doesnt make sense at all. billions of guys go out and have gone out with straight girls since the beginning of time, doesnt mean their perverts. You think strangely, im not responding to the weird things you say anymore o.O'
Old 2004-07-31, 20:05   Link #22
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Japanese anime seems ADORE madly lesbian and bi sexual relationships.
You can see it in their anime or HENTAI Series
Old 2004-07-31, 20:08   Link #23
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Here's a crazy idea for you: How about you ask your room mate ?
Ahh well I've only talked to her on the phone once for about 15 minutes and we've exchanged several e-mails. I don't want to get too personal with her too quickly ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
I suggest you start by applying the same relationship rules you apply to your own relationships, to hers. Would you act like that? Would you be inconsiderate to your room mates feelings / needs? Would you date two people at the same time? etc. Just because she is bisexual doesn't mean she feels / reacts to things any differently...
I don't have any relationships of my own to compare. I know she's still just a person and because she's bi doesn't mean that her personality is distorted or anything (in fact she sounds like a very nice girl). I think the only real confusion I had was whether bi's are more likely to date two people of opposing sexes simultaneously, but like you said I guess that varies from person to person.

I guess I'm just generally curious/excited about people of different sexualities. Especially lesbians. When I see girls holding hands and being all lovey dovey with each other for some reason I start blushing like mad and my heart starts beating a mile a minute. If there was a little girl on girl hanky-panky going on in the other room, I think I might have a stroke. Yes I'm weird, get over it.
Old 2004-07-31, 20:15   Link #24
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Erm, does sexuality really matter? They are a person nonetheless...
Old 2004-07-31, 20:17   Link #25
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Terms of Agreement: By posting in this thread you agree not to turn it into a flame war like so many other sexually-oriented threads on this forum.

Ok, so I just (finally) found an apartment and a roommate for next year! *pachi pachi pachi* My roommate (who is female, and I am a male) told me that she's bisexual yesterday, and I've never really had any close bisexual friends, so I'm kinda curious as to what it means to be bisexual. Do bisexual females date lesbians or only other bisexual females? Do they get freaky with both guys and girls at the same time? Holy crap, am I going to come home one day and find my roommate making out with another girl on the couch? That would be freakin.....SWEET!!! A whole new set of sexual misadventures awaits me! *puts on pirate hat* Arrgggg!!

(this really is a serious post)
skipped most of the post but to me it sounds like you are a bit sad..bit of a loser..and that she or you wont be staying there long.

(skipped the rest of the post but read what i quoted)

Last edited by hobbsy; 2004-07-31 at 20:17. Reason: added a lil
Old 2004-07-31, 20:20   Link #26
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Japanese anime seems ADORE madly lesbian and bi sexual relationships.
You can see it in their anime or HENTAI Series
Its not an exclusive thing of japanese... honestly how can a guy dont like two girls kissing or a girl dont like two men kissing if they are extremely atractive? I think that japanese are more confortable with homosexualism so the dont see it as something wrong, as opposed to the western world in general.
Old 2004-07-31, 20:21   Link #27
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Erm, does sexuality really matter? They are a person nonetheless...
I think we've gone over this -.- either way it was still very weird what yama or whatever saida bout how youd be a pervert to go out with a straight girl
Old 2004-07-31, 20:22   Link #28
aahhsin

Roots.

Here's a theory I have, and it works for me for all females that claim they're bisexual.

1. They're not bisexual no matter how much they claim they are. No excuses or explanations, they are not Bisexual. Why?

I believe they are just insecure with themselves and want to standout. For example, people will know her as the Bisexual girl. instead of someone off the streets. She's could also be interested in you or some other guy. She just doesn't want to seem too attached to someone, so they go off claiming how "Everyone" has a chance with her. Man, Woman, Hermaphrodite.

Chances are, you'll see her date more guys then girls. Here's another thing, if you ask her about her dates, man or woman, and just claim whose the date and watch what she says.

Chances are for a date with a woman, it'll go something along with "Oh she's just a friend."

It's just a theory I have for dealing with bisexual girls. Granted I have no credibility, I have only 1 test subject, and what nots. So how accurate is my theory? Who knows.

Or you can go with some other idea how everyone in the world is homosexual to some degree.
Old 2004-07-31, 20:24   Link #29
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Hehe sorry, I've only read the first post and skimmed some others. Yeah I find it kind of...strange...don't most guys date straight women ^^"? Unless I'm missing something...um...
Old 2004-07-31, 20:53   Link #30
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
skipped most of the post but to me it sounds like you are a bit sad..bit of a loser..and that she or you wont be staying there long.

(skipped the rest of the post but read what i quoted)
Thanks. I like you too. Hey, if you don't have anything constructive to say then just don't say anything. Then again you are still just a kid so I guess you don't know better. i don't think you can call me a loser because I don't know much about bisexuals. I was trying to include some humor in my own post about my naivety regarding bi's, sorry if you didn't catch onto it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Roots.

Here's a theory I have, and it works for me for all females that claim they're bisexual.

1. They're not bisexual no matter how much they claim they are. No excuses or explanations, they are not Bisexual. Why?

I believe they are just insecure with themselves and want to standout. For example, people will know her as the Bisexual girl. instead of someone off the streets. She's could also be interested in you or some other guy. She just doesn't want to seem too attached to someone, so they go off claiming how "Everyone" has a chance with her. Man, Woman, Hermaphrodite.

Chances are, you'll see her date more guys then girls. Here's another thing, if you ask her about her dates, man or woman, and just claim whose the date and watch what she says.

Chances are for a date with a woman, it'll go something along with "Oh she's just a friend."

It's just a theory I have for dealing with bisexual girls. Granted I have no credibility, I have only 1 test subject, and what nots. So how accurate is my theory? Who knows.

Or you can go with some other idea how everyone in the world is homosexual to some degree.
lol, I'm sure there are some people that state they are bi-sexual just because they are insecure or want attention, but I don't think that all of them are that way. But lets not turn this into a cousin of the infamouse homosexuality thread. *shudders*
Old 2004-07-31, 20:57   Link #31
hobbs

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Quote:
Thanks. I like you too. Hey, if you don't have anything constructive to say then just don't say anything. Then again you are still just a kid so I guess you don't know better. i don't think you can call me a loser because I don't know much about bisexuals. I was trying to include some humor in my own post about my naivety regarding bi's, sorry if you didn't catch onto it.
to me that was contructive and i never said i did like you, so you cant really say i like you too.

and in my view that isnt humour..and ermm so what if im a kid? damn thats such so lame, anyone older than anyone says that thinking it makes a difference but it really dosnt.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:03   Link #32
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
to me that was contructive and i never said i did like you, so you cant really say i like you too.

and in my view that isnt humour..and ermm so what if im a kid? damn thats such so lame, anyone older than anyone says that thinking it makes a difference but it really dosnt.

How was that constructive? You didn't even address the issue of bisexuality, this thread's topic, even once. All you did was state your assumptions from one half-assed post I made that I am a loser and therefore my roommate and I will not live together for long. I fail to see the support in your claims. Anyways whatever, I'm over it. If you wish to continue this discussion PM me where you can freely call me a loser as much as you like.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:03   Link #33
TronDD
Team the box!

Sure, some bisexuals are just normal folk who can be attracted to either gender.

But don't forget the possibility that she's really just overly sexual nympho and doesn't care who or what she is having sex with. In that case, you might come home to some freaky gangbang in the livingroom or on the kitchen table.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:06   Link #34
hobbs

Quote:

How was that constructive? You didn't even address the issue of bisexuality, this thread's topic, even once. All you did was state your assumptions from one half-assed post I made that I am a loser and therefore my roommate and I will not live together for long. I fail to see the support in your claims. Anyways whatever, I'm over it. If you wish to continue this discussion PM me where you can freely call me a loser as much as you like.
i was speaking about this:
Quote:
making out with another girl on the couch? That would be freakin.....SWEET!!!
and no thanks to the PM offer
Old 2004-07-31, 21:37   Link #35
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
Sure, some bisexuals are just normal folk who can be attracted to either gender.

But don't forget the possibility that she's really just overly sexual nympho and doesn't care who or what she is having sex with. In that case, you might come home to some freaky gangbang in the livingroom or on the kitchen table.
LOL

In fact I want so much to rant with you again in this topic, but Im tired ^_^ maybe some other time.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:38   Link #36
Harogenki

Quote:

Your a real freakin genious arent you? When they said thanks I like you to thats a little something called SARCASM!
Old 2004-07-31, 21:40   Link #37
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Especially lesbians. When I see girls holding hands and being all lovey dovey with each other for some reason I start blushing like mad and my heart starts beating a mile a minute.
lol. haha oh my god. you are innocent aren't you?

Quote:
If there was a little girl on girl hanky-panky going on in the other room, I think I might have a stroke
Have a stroke? oh my god, you perv. Make sure you lock the door though, so she doesn't walk in on you.

Oddly, I know a lot of girls who tell me they are bi. I think it's pretty popular right now to say your a bisexual female, a lot of men find the idea exciting...whether they've actually ever dated any other women is a different matter. Roots, though. You're in for a fun time. It's fun to go girl watching with a girl.
Old 2004-07-31, 21:44   Link #38
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
lol. haha oh my god. you are innocent aren't you?

Have a stroke? oh my god, you perv. Make sure you lock the door though, so she doesn't walk in on you.

Oddly, I know a lot of girls who tell me they are bi. I think it's pretty popular right now to say your a bisexual female, a lot of men find the idea exciting...whether they've actually ever dated any other women is a different matter. Roots, though. You're in for a fun time. It's fun to go girl watching with a girl.
jc... god what the hell is this world coming to, were all going to hell -_-' the worldis getting more sick and sick and its really offending me i mean every where you go sex sex sex sex its discusting sex is meant as reproduction only, you think that animals have sex for fun? People are discusting... And morality just doesnt exist anymore. Hm i wonder if aliens are like that, im not saying I havent done things cause i have but afterwards i feel so perverted and sick and guilty
Old 2004-07-31, 21:54   Link #39
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Im not really bisexual btw, ive just been pretending to be one for the past couple of hours. (Even on yahoo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
jc... god what the hell is this world coming to, were all going to hell -_-' the worldis getting more sick and sick and its really offending me i mean every where you go sex sex sex sex its discusting sex is meant as reproduction only, you think that animals have sex for fun? People are discusting... And morality just doesnt exist anymore. Hm i wonder if aliens are like that, im not saying I havent done things cause i have but afterwards i feel so perverted and sick and guilty
Hahahahaha!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-07-31, 22:02   Link #40
hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
Your a real freakin genious arent you? When they said thanks I like you to thats a little something called SARCASM!
i know but its called be an arsehole to someone who annoys you
Closed Thread