AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-01, 09:22   Link #1261
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Shit! Index 3, Love it!!!!
Touman!

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 09:27   Link #1262
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Mami Kawada broke up with us? What happened?

The production values of Index were some of the best of its time. I hope they can get the old gang back together. No one wants another D Gray-man Hollow.
She retired from the industry a while back (probably a popularity and sales problem if I were to guess) and it's unlikely she'll return even temporarily for Index openings.
Old 2017-10-01, 09:51   Link #1263
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Yeah it most likely won't happen, unfortunately. Miki's aniclub interview had them sorta avoid the question of who would sing the OP with a "If only...", so that's him probably leaving the door open for her to come back, but just for a single series?
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 10:01   Link #1264
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
i cant fathom how happy i am........

congratulations!!!!!!
Old 2017-10-01, 11:05   Link #1265
Callum18
Fukou da

I guess we will be making a new anime thread soon?

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 11:17   Link #1266
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Now I can celebrate for real. Yay!

Now I do have an excuse to take a break from GBF (not really, the grind never ends D: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Best girl finally gets her chance to shine! Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming! *is excited like a child in a candy store*
- My bro, it's finally our time. Where is our brazilian fan?
+ My bro, it's finally our time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
We got FF7R, Shenmue 3 and now Index 3 announced... all which people thought would never come true... Half Life 3 next?
Let's not go that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I agree that it's sad. But at least she found something else to do with her time and moved on.

The people who messed up her career where the Japanese fanbase after all. It didn't really have much to do with us. It has to do with the toxicity of Japanese otaku culture...
To be fair, isn't her fault but the ones who put her in the plank and made her jump. You know who.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
I guess we will be making a new anime thread soon?
Time to revive the regular anime subforum.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2017-10-01 at 11:30.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 12:53   Link #1267
vixyw

Just found out about the announcement.

HOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLY SHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITH OLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYS HITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHITHO LLYSHITHOLLYSHITHOLLYSHIT!!!!!

Spoiler for NT 19:
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 12:53   Link #1268
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

"A certain project 2018" it says... Does that mean we'll get to see the first fruits of that project at the latest in fall 2018? Since after that is already winter 2019 season...
Old 2017-10-01, 13:27   Link #1269
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
She retired from the industry a while back (probably a popularity and sales problem if I were to guess) and it's unlikely she'll return even temporarily for Index openings.
I know that, but dniv said the japanese fanbase forced her out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Yeah it most likely won't happen, unfortunately. Miki's aniclub interview had them sorta avoid the question of who would sing the OP with a "If only...", so that's him probably leaving the door open for her to come back, but just for a single series?
I nominate Maon Kurosaki. Never forgot her X-encounter and her style is very similar. If not her, then LiSA's latest opening for Fate/Apocrypha was pretty good.
Old 2017-10-01, 14:53   Link #1270
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

This is actually happening. I almost can't believe it. This news has succeeded in cheering me up from the missing $260 package that contained my copy of Danganronpa V3.

I can't wait to see a trailer.
Old 2017-10-01, 15:26   Link #1271
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I know that, but dniv said the japanese fanbase forced her out.

I nominate Maon Kurosaki. Never forgot her X-encounter and her style is very similar. If not her, then LiSA's latest opening for Fate/Apocrypha was pretty good.
I'm pretty sure that after we didn't get Index III and got HO instead, the japanese fanbase collectively avoided buying her media and this led her popularity and success as a singer to tank. In the end, she had to retire as a result. I'm not sure she'd be inclined to come back after that.

I'd love the singer who did the OP's for Steins;gate. She's really good.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2017-10-01 at 15:38.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 15:48   Link #1272
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm pretty sure that after we didn't get Index III and got HO instead, the japanese fanbase collectively avoided buying her media and this led her popularity and success as a singer to tank. In the end, she had to retire as a result. I'm not sure she'd be inclined to come back after that.

I'd love the singer who did the OP's for Steins;gate. She's really good.
Is that just speculation or actual fact? Sounds sketchy to me. Good songs are good songs. The lack of a season 3 announcement is no reason not to buy her.
Old 2017-10-01, 15:59   Link #1273
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Is that just speculation or actual fact? Sounds sketchy to me. Good songs are good songs. The lack of a season 3 announcement is no reason not to buy her.
This fanbase can be pretty crazy sometimes
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 19:39   Link #1274
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh my god its finally happening
Old 2017-10-01, 20:19   Link #1275
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Pinch me cause I must be dreaming! SO HYPE!!!

Not just Index III but more stuff, Dragon Strike, Othinus, and DA are just dancing around in my brain. Let's not forget, Itsuwa, Fiamma, Thor, the Magic Gods of True GREMLIN, World Rejector. Index is finally gonna become the One Piece/Fairy Tail type series it was made to be.

I wonder how much they'll be able to cover up to Volume 19 at most based on how much they covered with the Past two Seasons. I wonder how many episodes it would take to cover WWIII. I'm actually curious what others thing but in the past when I've asked this question, I've got answers such as 50, 40, 30, 26, etc.

Regardless, SO DAMN HYPE!!!!! THANK YOU KAMACHI, MIKI, ANYONE ELSE!!!!

The LN is also going great places so I can't wait to see where this entire franchise goes next.

HYPE TRAIN DRIVING SO FAST, NO STATION CAN STOP IT!!!! 6 DAYS TIL NT19!!!!
It most likey will be 24 episodes but how must they cover we don't know but let hope it not all of OT14-OT22 because it would be to rush.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 20:44   Link #1276
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
It most likey will be 24 episodes but how must they cover we don't know but let hope it not all of OT14-OT22 because it would be to rush.
Perhaps OT14-OT19 and then WWIII can be like a 12 Episode (or shorter) Season. The 1st season covered 6 volumes and the 2nd covered 8 so its probably possible.
Old 2017-10-01, 22:39   Link #1277
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Perhaps OT14-OT19 and then WWIII can be like a 12 Episode (or shorter) Season. The 1st season covered 6 volumes and the 2nd covered 8 so its probably possible.
My way of doing it would be 36-39 episode to cover all of OT which could be make into more then one cour or do it 3 cours in a role or make 2 24-26 episodes season which the first 24 covering SP,Norse Mythology SS, Necessarius Special Entrance Exam SS, OT14-16 and maybe Railgun SS2 for the stuff that is important for the United Kingdom Civil War stuff that is forshadow in it. The second 24-26 episodes will cover OT17-OT22 and SS2 would happen in one of the 2 24-26 episodes.

We could alway go which complete madness and have 48-52 episodes in a role to cover all this stuff but that unlikely even less likely if it does everything up to date in the Index Novel series.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 23:40   Link #1278
KiharaRonin

I'm not sure (as the Gemstones, Brunhild's introduction, and Levinia's introduction, occur in them) how they'd do the Index side stories. They should adapt them as some include necessary info or would cause confusion if not adapted, such as Volume SP introducing Levinia. The Railgun Side Stories wouldn't be in Index though.
Old 2017-10-01, 23:48   Link #1279
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Let's take this step by step. First question is whether we're getting 24 episodes now or 12.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 00:06   Link #1280
Primary Consult

To finish off the Old Testament, even if they ignore the omitted parts of SS1 and skip most of SS2, they would still need a minimum of 36 episodes. Squeezing it all into 24 would be a travesty. If we're only getting 12 that's actually good too, they would hopefully stop at Vol 18.

My speculation / hope is that they are trying to bring the fanbase up to NT (after all, the anime's purpose is to help LN sales, what better way than to get everyone to the current series) and want to do a good job of it so that people want to jump into NT. This is supported by the sudden re-release of the BDs. Considering that the first NT novel is Hamazura and ITEM + Accelerator, they need to do a good job at making people care about Hamazura and ITEM so they have a positive experience with NT1. Therefore the best move is to make the 36 episodes, and not to skimp on details from 15 and 19.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote