AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-04-10, 08:08   Link #1
kajic
the kajic

Send a message via ICQ to kajic Send a message via AIM to kajic Send a message via MSN to kajic
Fan art upload [Merged:1]

Hi,

I have made a site for easy art hosting and I would like to hear what you think about it. It requires no registration and uploading a picture is done in just a few seconds. I hope it can help all those that have nice art they would like to share but don’t want to be involved in the time consuming process of registering on similar sites.
Enjoy!

The address is:
www.helvetet.org/anime/
kajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 15:52   Link #2
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
nice, but this piece right here: http://www.helvetet.org/anime/show.php?id=11

is not done by whoever submitted it, I know that person from DeviantArt, and who ever submitted that piece simply colored it....
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 16:10   Link #3
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Well, it says artist unknown so why don't you provide kajic with the name of the proper artist, so he can change that. I don't see why he wouldn't be willing.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 19:18   Link #4
kajic
the kajic

Send a message via ICQ to kajic Send a message via AIM to kajic Send a message via MSN to kajic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma1nstream
nice, but this piece right here: http://www.helvetet.org/anime/show.php?id=11

is not done by whoever submitted it, I know that person from DeviantArt, and who ever submitted that piece simply colored it....
ma1nstream: Oh is that so... well I am sorry about that but as you probably understand I can never be sure if the uploader really has asked for permission to upload a certain piece and frankly there is no way for me to check
Do you by chance know the artists email or any other way to contact him so that I can ask for permission my self? I find the piece really nice so I find asking worth the time.
Old 2004-04-12, 02:20   Link #5
anime-otaku
Lazy Guitarist

Send a message via AIM to anime-otaku Send a message via Yahoo to anime-otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajic
Hi,

I have made a site for easy art hosting and I would like to hear what you think about it. It requires no registration and uploading a picture is done in just a few seconds. I hope it can help all those that have nice art they would like to share but don’t want to be involved in the time consuming process of registering on similar sites.
Enjoy!

The address is:
www.helvetet.org/anime/

Ohh that's really cool, but I know some websites that steals your art when you upload to it...( IE: DEVIANTART, etc etc ) So what's the catch?
anime-otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 03:51   Link #6
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
I'll be woried about someone "stealing" my art when I actually start doing something worth stealing! but then I'd buy my own web space and there would be no problem.
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 07:01   Link #7
kajic
the kajic

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime-otaku
Ohh that's really cool, but I know some websites that steals your art when you upload to it...( IE: DEVIANTART, etc etc ) So what's the catch?
Oh no, there is none... really. I am only trying to help, I don’t even understand how I could steal it I mean, you’ve made it and its yours, right? I assume deviantart have got something in their user agreement that says they are allowed to use your art in whatever way they like? Anyway, as you see from reading the small amount text on the site you are bound to nothing like that.
Old 2004-04-12, 18:18   Link #8
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajic
ma1nstream: Oh is that so... well I am sorry about that but as you probably understand I can never be sure if the uploader really has asked for permission to upload a certain piece and frankly there is no way for me to check
Do you by chance know the artists email or any other way to contact him so that I can ask for permission my self? I find the piece really nice so I find asking worth the time.
yes i do: aduathiel@hotmail.com

and here is the piece someone stole

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4574597/
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 18:52   Link #9
Asura
should i stay longer?

Send a message via MSN to Asura
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime-otaku

ahaha... when someone start stealing my stuff... that's when i know that i'm good enough...
Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 18:53   Link #10
kajic
the kajic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma1nstream
yes i do: aduathiel@hotmail.com

and here is the piece someone stole

http://www.deviantart.com/view/4574597/
Ah, thanks! Now I just hope his reply will be positive
Old 2004-04-13, 16:52   Link #11
Kajiru

Send a message via AIM to Kajiru
i got posative stuff t o say.....THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been lookin all over and i cant find anywhere to host my stuff for free. i found one place but it was a demo thingy and ppl could delete your stuff whever they wanted wich was everyday! so im glad you ,made this
Kajiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 17:02   Link #12
kajic
the kajic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajiru
i got posative stuff t o say.....THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been lookin all over and i cant find anywhere to host my stuff for free. i found one place but it was a demo thingy and ppl could delete your stuff whever they wanted wich was everyday! so im glad you ,made this
It makes me really happy to hear that!
Old 2004-11-08, 04:49   Link #13
kajic
the kajic

Fan art upload

If you need a convenient and fast way of uploading and sharing your fan art with others you might want to use this site:
anime.kajic.com
Old 2004-11-08, 12:50   Link #14
Raxial
CG / Color

Send a message via AIM to Raxial
cool, thanks for sharing that!
Raxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 14:17   Link #15
Athuran
Sporty

Send a message via MSN to Athuran
that's cool ^_^

thanx dude
Athuran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 08:07   Link #16
silver_sanctuary

Heh, great site.

Thanks.
silver_sanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 13:26   Link #17
kajic
the kajic

Im glad you like it...
Old 2004-11-10, 14:03   Link #18
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

jeez, some people have really short memories... I've merged your thread with the first one you posted.

We let you post it (even though it is technically spam) the first time as people found it to be a useful site and nothing like it existed at the time. Please don't keep re-advertising it or people will think you are taking advantage.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-13, 22:09   Link #19
kajic
the kajic

I am sorry being unaware of you not wanting me to refresh some peoples’ memories. Now that I have been told off I can give you my word it will not happen again.