AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-27, 10:01   Link #21
kitten320

You should check Angel Beats then, Kanade is a good character as well and series are also good even though they got rushed towards the end.
Old 2010-10-27, 10:19   Link #22
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

If you do not know yet, then Kanade is the white hair girl on my signature... And that voice actress also played BRS (blue eyes on my avatar). And yeah Angel Beat is rushed so much and wasted all of its potential (now i just want to forget it)

Maybe i should get a new Kuroneko's avatar or signature soon
Old 2010-10-27, 10:47   Link #23
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

I think I'll just leave it at "Nadeko" then if it's all the same. Bakemonogatari was an interesting, if somewhat unfulfilling, watch at least. I can't stomach series that waste their potential (such as Chrono Crusade and fate/Stay Night).
Old 2010-10-27, 15:58   Link #24
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I do agree with most of you that some animes are just a bit too rushed, that they waste the potential to become amazing. But it does seem to be getting off-topic a little bit talking about certain other animes while this is a discussing about Kuroneko.
Old 2010-10-28, 01:08   Link #25
Kamonichan

Don't you see? Kuroneko is in every anime, like an infectious disease, spreading the taint of tsundere and goth loli. I'm wondering if she had intended all along to give the CD as a friendship gift, or if she had wanted to lord it over Kirino but gave up on that idea after she saw Kirino. Basically, tsun-friends before, or after?
Old 2010-10-28, 07:12   Link #26
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamonichan View Post
Don't you see? Kuroneko is in every anime, like an infectious disease, spreading the taint of tsundere and goth loli. I'm wondering if she had intended all along to give the CD as a friendship gift, or if she had wanted to lord it over Kirino but gave up on that idea after she saw Kirino. Basically, tsun-friends before, or after?
I will say before. Afterall, she do not like imouto-stuffs, remember?

But i will pay to see the screen when Kuroneko forcing Kirino to beg for the CD. Kuroneko has the chance..., but too nice to do it
Old 2010-10-28, 16:55   Link #27
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

But i will pay to see the screen when Kuroneko forcing Kirino to beg for the CD. Kuroneko has the chance..., but too nice to do it
We all know by now that Kuroneko has that kind/adorable personality under her Gothic appearance she would never do something cruel at Kirino if you look at Kirino's adorable face o.o
Old 2010-10-28, 18:40   Link #28
Kamonichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

Yeah, I know Kuroneko isn't into the whole imouto-deal, so I knew she was going to give it to Kirino when she won it. I was just curious whether she was going to make Kirino work for it. More than she already did.

Also, with all the talk of "imouto," I kind of want to see fanart of Kirino and Misaka Imouto from Index.
Old 2010-10-28, 20:02   Link #29
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
We all know by now that Kuroneko has that kind/adorable personality under her Gothic appearance she would never do something cruel at Kirino if you look at Kirino's adorable face o.o
Cruel? It just want Kuroneko to act a bit sadistic, that's all
Old 2010-10-29, 04:01   Link #30
Lolification
Minor Member

Hopefully, we are back on topic again. I don't see why people are pitting Ruri and Kirino against each other. Quite the contrary, I believe that the two will get along and Kuroneko will be Kiririn's little sister with black twintails. Okay, maybe I just really really hope.
Old 2010-10-29, 07:50   Link #31
Kamonichan

Hmmm, Kirino adopts Kuroneko as her little sister? I will say that I love Kirino's face when Kuroneko talked about her younger sister.
Old 2010-10-30, 18:31   Link #32
Divine witch
Yes,Captain Vocabulary.

You should watch Angel beats , although Kanade is looking innocent Im sure she's thinking of a way to take down Yurippe when she is not looking ^.^

Back to the topic

Yeah that was nice when she won Cd for Kirino (Hell yeah Sistah)
Old 2010-11-04, 00:17   Link #33
Undertaker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
The anime skipped over a bit of the build-up to Kuroneko's match. Basically, she's a great gamer.

Spoiler for LN v2 - Comiket:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Oh! I need to get my big bear toy to give you a hug! Great info about Kuroneko Now I just adore her even more after you explained it.

Beat me to it. But that's basically it, Kuroneko is world-class gamer with incredible motion vision and reflexes.

As for Kuroneko's grand plan, of course she's secretly planning on stealing Kyosuke from everyone else in the show.

BTW, there is no way KuroNeko will become Kirino's imouto because
Spoiler for LN infomation from volume 1:
Old 2010-11-04, 04:27   Link #34
Kamonichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Just ruin my fun, why doncha? Still, she looks younger, and that's what matters. After all, it's 70% how you look, 20% how you sound, and 10% what you say.
Old 2010-11-04, 19:52   Link #35
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I have a feeling that Kuroneko is taking the word's Kirino used in episode 5 a bit too seriously.. (regarding the fact that she remembered the scene again in her head)
Old 2010-11-04, 23:21   Link #36
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Kuroneko is a loli. And a cute one while at it.

It's a pity her personality is gothic and rather yandere, or else I would certainly love her more than Kirino.

This anime has many take home girls! It is hard to just choose only one! Gaaahhhh!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-11-04, 23:45   Link #37
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
As for Kuroneko's grand plan, of course she's secretly planning on stealing Kyosuke from everyone else in the show.

I hope this series won't go onto absolute harem route please. We have childhood friend, sister, sister best friend, sister hobby friends... What's next ? His mom?

We already have a "God-like" series going in that direction. So I don't think Oreimo can top it

About Kuroneko, actually it's a good thing. Because she will forever remain as an imouto type. She not gonna grow up more than that, i guess
Old 2010-11-05, 02:47   Link #38
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Kuroneko is a loli. And a cute one while at it.

It's a pity her personality is gothic and rather yandere, or else I would certainly love her more than Kirino.

This anime has many take home girls! It is hard to just choose only one! Gaaahhhh!
Judging from the novels her personality is not only gothic but has some tsundere traits when dealing with her love interest.
Old 2010-11-05, 05:28   Link #39
Kamonichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
In those situations, you simply join their harems. Reverse harem is always more interesting than harem, anyway.

Also, I don't quite see how KuroNeko can be considered yandere, at least from her appearances in the anime. She hasn't gone psycho on anything.
Old 2010-11-05, 11:56   Link #40
Nirron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamonichan View Post
She hasn't gone psycho on anything.
She hasn't gone psycho on anything yet*
Closed Thread