AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-05, 13:31   Link #41
Kamonichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirron View Post
She hasn't gone psycho on anything yet*
Point taken. By the way, Mascera, the show she's always watching, does anyone know if it's based on a real series? It would be kind of interesting to see a real-world parallel.
Old 2010-11-05, 13:42   Link #42
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The visuals of Maschera have a striking resemblances with Darker than Black and Code Geass.
Old 2010-11-05, 16:22   Link #43
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I hope this series won't go onto absolute harem route please. We have childhood friend, sister, sister best friend, sister hobby friends... What's next ? His mom?

We already have a "God-like" series going in that direction. So I don't think Oreimo can top it

About Kuroneko, actually it's a good thing. Because she will forever remain as an imouto type. She not gonna grow up more than that, i guess
I can probably tell what that anime is

So Kuroneko is going to live out the rest of her life as the size she is now?
Old 2010-11-05, 20:40   Link #44
Kamonichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I can probably tell what that anime is

So Kuroneko is going to live out the rest of her life as the size she is now?
That would probably be for the best. Loli for life, yo.
Old 2010-11-06, 01:00   Link #45
Undertaker

Kuroneko is actually not that short, (for Asian girls anyway), The anime had drawn her a bit too short relatively to Kirino.

While Saori stands at Psycho Gundam size of 180cm and Kirino at 165cm (on the high side of Japanese girl) both Minami and Kuroneko are at moderate height or 160cm according to character setting in novel, while Nanako the bratty friend of Kirino (who was drawn at roughly the same size in anime) stand at only 148cm.
Old 2010-11-06, 07:34   Link #46
Kamonichan

I guess it's just a case that she's surrounded by relatively tall individuals that she seems so short. Still, that adds to her allure, in a way.
Old 2010-11-06, 11:07   Link #47
keroro gunsou

Hey guys! What do you think about Kuroneko's attitude to Kirino after calling "I dont know that KIMOI HITOTATHI"? She accecpted Kirino's attitude to herself & Saori... Even worrying about Kirino! I believe in that moment Kirino was bitch very much!!! She betrayed her friends in front of her friends... Is it normal attitude to otaku? I believe abusolutely NOOOOO!!!
Kuroneko should be angry!!! Many otakus are called "kimeeee!!",because they accepted people like Kirino & Ayase. I understand Ayase's reaction. But, I cannnot stand Kirino's reaction to Ayase.
Anyway, Kuroneko should spank Kirino's face!!! Kuroneko fought the game and won for Kirino,And gave her the present gotten by Kuroneko's skill. What a good friends she was!!!
Kirino is the worst heroine I have ever seen in anime...
plz Kuroneko spank Kirino!!!
Old 2010-11-06, 22:28   Link #48
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroro gunsou View Post
Hey guys! What do you think about Kuroneko's attitude to Kirino after calling "I dont know that KIMOI HITOTATHI"? She accecpted Kirino's attitude to herself & Saori... Even worrying about Kirino! I believe in that moment Kirino was bitch very much!!! She betrayed her friends in front of her friends... Is it normal attitude to otaku? I believe abusolutely NOOOOO!!!
Kuroneko should be angry!!! Many otakus are called "kimeeee!!",because they accepted people like Kirino & Ayase. I understand Ayase's reaction. But, I cannnot stand Kirino's reaction to Ayase.
Anyway, Kuroneko should spank Kirino's face!!! Kuroneko fought the game and won for Kirino,And gave her the present gotten by Kuroneko's skill. What a good friends she was!!!
Kirino is the worst heroine I have ever seen in anime...
Sorry to disappoint you, but that would be too echi to have it on screen? Can we just assume that it does happen but not on screen??

Anyway... joking aside. Kirino is just a childish/ insecure teenager, and hopefully Kuroneko is mature enough to accept her on that. But i doubt that will be the case
Old 2010-11-07, 01:11   Link #49
Dr. Casey

Kuroneko's one of my favorite characters, hope she gets focus in an episode soon like Ayase just did.

Quote:
Also, I support this.
Old 2010-11-07, 08:55   Link #50
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, but that would be too echi to have it on screen? Can we just assume that it does happen but not on screen??

Anyway... joking aside. Kirino is just a childish/ insecure teenager, and hopefully Kuroneko is mature enough to accept her on that. But i doubt that will be the case
You are right, its just anime.... But....
Yes Kirino is teenager! So she should grow mature soon,at least being able to imagine Kuroneko's feeling. Before she loose her friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Also, I support this.
Hahahaha, I want watch Kirino's reaction!!!
Old 2010-11-07, 19:34   Link #51
kitten320

I want more centred episod on Kuroneko.

I can understand Kirino sometimes but over all she really fails. Kirino is seriously lucky to have such understanding people like Kuroneko and Saori around as well as her brother who is willing to make a complete idiot out of himself for her.
Old 2010-11-07, 22:16   Link #52
Undertaker

Next week episode should be a KuroNeko-heavy episode , provided they don't cut too much stuff out. KuroNeko earned lots of points from Kyosuke in Volume 3 and 5 of novel.
Old 2010-11-07, 22:24   Link #53
winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Next week episode should be a KuroNeko-heavy episode , provided they don't cut too much stuff out. KuroNeko earned lots of points from Kyosuke in Volume 3 and 5 of novel.
I don't think so. Though Kuroneko does play a part in the Short Story arc, it's still Kirino's arc.

Kuroneko will most likely get her spotlight second season (if there is one).
Old 2010-11-08, 04:51   Link #54
Kamonichan

Hmm. Too bad. I like it when a series gives backstory to side characters. Flat stock characters are never any fun and just feel very throw-away.
Old 2010-11-08, 10:26   Link #55
JokerD

Just a question, is Kuroneko her real name or her handle? "Black Cat" seems like a strange name to give to someone...
Old 2010-11-08, 10:44   Link #56
Xacual

It's her handle, we haven't gotten her real name yet.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-11-08, 20:06   Link #57
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
I don't think so. Though Kuroneko does play a part in the Short Story arc, it's still Kirino's arc.

Kuroneko will most likely get her spotlight second season (if there is one).

While the main issue belongs to Kirino, Kruoneko appeared in the volume just as mush if not more than Kirino does.

As for whether or not there's a second season. I personally believe this season will cover the first 5 volumes since that volume is the natural breaking point.
Old 2010-11-11, 19:15   Link #58
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Just a question, is Kuroneko her real name or her handle? "Black Cat" seems like a strange name to give to someone...
Spoiler for Kuroneko's real name:

And yeah, Kuroneko should have a decent amount of screen time in the next few episodes, so it's definitely something to look forward too

I also agree that the anime will probably go up to volume 5, so there's even more Kuroneko to come!
Old 2010-11-13, 12:00   Link #59
Kamonichan

More KuroNeko makes me happy. More Ore no Imouto in general makes me happy, actually. But Kyousuke needs to start raising some more KuroNeko flags, and apparently this arc has just that.
Old 2010-11-15, 10:38   Link #60
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamonichan View Post
More KuroNeko makes me happy. More Ore no Imouto in general makes me happy, actually. But Kyousuke needs to start raising some more KuroNeko flags, and apparently this arc has just that.
Will Kyousuke X Kuroneko happen ?
I didnt read novel & manga, I saw anime of this series first.
Kuroneko is my fav character, so I wonder Kyousuke X Kuroneko happen.