AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-26, 13:33   Link #1101
jdennis007

Here is the scan of Naoe from the novel in a compromising position
Spoiler for NSFW Naoe:

I think this is like Queens Blade where the first season is just a set up for the second one.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 21:17   Link #1102
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
You got you're fix last month from both magazines
That's no excuse!

Quote:
As for doujinshi, usually these kind of shows are way to revealing to excite artists for more ... with QB being the sole exception I am aware of
As it was heavily censored, it wasn't really revealing actually - and the uncensored BluRays are only just starting to come out.
Besides that, why not make a second exception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
Here is the scan of Naoe from the novel in a compromising position
Spoiler for NSFW Naoe:
Nice... more revealing than in the anime.

Quote:
I think this is like Queens Blade where the first season is just a set up for the second one.
They should've done it like Queen's Blade all the way and just leave out that pointless ass clown Muneguy completely
Old 2010-12-27, 02:45   Link #1103
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
New Megami is out:

Spoiler for NSFW!:
Gisen has yet to disappoint me.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 05:10   Link #1104
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Gisen has yet to disappoint us.
That is what you mean

Wait, she did disappoint us. SHE'S DEAD!

/me runs
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 06:18   Link #1105
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
As for doujinshi, usually these kind of shows are way to revealing to excite artists for more ... with QB being the sole exception I am aware of
Yeah, that's a fact that irritates me quite a lot... not enough Sekirei (Tsukiumi), here's hoping there's some good material from this series.
Old 2010-12-27, 08:07   Link #1106
jdennis007

A lot of the QB ones were based on the combat books originally, before the anime. If there are any doujins it will depend on how well the series is liked in Japan, I do know there is an official doujin style fanbook for it coming out.
Old 2010-12-27, 20:12   Link #1107
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
A lot of the QB ones were based on the combat books originally, before the anime. If there are any doujins it will depend on how well the series is liked in Japan, I do know there is an official doujin style fanbook for it coming out.
Probably there'll be one fanbook per character. The Naoe one will be interesting
Old 2010-12-27, 20:55   Link #1108
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Am I the only one who dosent think it's a "Doom and Gloom, Bye-Bye Jubei-chan forever" ending?

Remember: The Jubei that we have come to know and love (BOTH of them) is already a reincarnation of a 300+ years dead warrior:

Gisen, who is herself also a reincarnation, loudly proclaims "I shall rise once more" before her fiery demise.

As they are both reincarnated spirits, dead to begin with, there is nothing to say that Jubei/Jubei-chan won't return once more when she is needed again.

Yay!!

On a side note:

Would "Brainy Smurf with a cute face-and-hairstyle, hot body and a hammer" be a good summary of Naoe-chan? (Please Don't kill me, Mangatron!!)
Old 2010-12-27, 21:37   Link #1109
mangatron

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Am I the only one who dosent think it's a "Doom and Gloom, Bye-Bye Jubei-chan forever" ending?

Remember: The Jubei that we have come to know and love (BOTH of them) is already a reincarnation of a 300+ years dead warrior:

Gisen, who is herself also a reincarnation, loudly proclaims "I shall rise once more" before her fiery demise.

As they are both reincarnated spirits, dead to begin with, there is nothing to say that Jubei/Jubei-chan won't return once more when she is needed again.

Yay!!
Weeeell..... we do have to wait a thousand years, lol. But by that time, Senhime marries Mune-guy KGNE style, and then Yoshi realizes the best way to ensure there's a Master Samurai forever, he'll freeze Mune-guy for use till a later date, Yukki will grow into a fine, voluptuous girl, Naoe-chan marries mangatron plays cupid for aspiring General's-to-be, Beta-chan becomes a cook, and by then Japan will have skyrising structures and apartment buildings, ah quite a world they live in...

Wait a minute...

Quote:
On a side note:

Would "Brainy Smurf with a cute face-and-hairstyle, hot body and a hammer" be a good summary of Naoe-chan? (Please Don't kill me, Mangatron!!)

It's her butt... gotta be, it excites me like never before, ah how the days go by as I lavish in the sight of her beauty, forever gazing upon that which brings a smile to my face and blood gushing out of my nostrils. How I ponder the extravagant feeling of her hammer striking my face, her face flushed with embarrassment as she yells "Hentai!" at the top of her lungs. There has never been a day gone by, and second whizzing by, a cricket failing to cricket, where I think not of this girl, as I run through her hair with my gentle, carressing hands, her moans of ecstasy powering the drive within me.

Wait a minute, what? Am I poet? Blimey!

/me orders Nia to terminate Yui Is My Wife
Old 2010-12-27, 21:43   Link #1110
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Well, cute and huggable as a button though Naoe-chan may be, I suspected her relation to that Brainy Smurf because she is also a loud braggart, know-it-all showoff who is everybody's literal punching bag , but is loved by everyone nevertheless.
Old 2010-12-27, 23:24   Link #1111
jdennis007

No, you are not the only one who thinks that way ( I thought I was the only one paying attention to the dialogue). Mune-guy does have a useful ability after all summon hot imout... I mean summon Yagyu Jubei. He did it in the first episode he can probably do it at any time, just didn't do it because it would have cheapened her noble sacrifice.
Old 2010-12-28, 09:34   Link #1112
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:

Yay!!
With a second season, that "need" could arise much sooner again. With some luck, she then gets the awakening kiss by a girl and not some pathetic guy. Muneguy should really gtfo for any second season.

Quote:
"Bloody smear on the wall" would be a good summary of what remains of people who call her "brainy smurf"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
How I ponder the extravagant feeling of her hammer striking my face
You sound just like Tarou from MM! (wiki)

Cast for "MM! Samurai Girls Help Club":
Mio: Naoe (always thinks of new methods of laying down the smack on mangatron)
"Pigboy" Tarou: mangatron (enjoys being trashed by Naoe every time)
Yuuno: Sen-hime (hits any guys who get too close, most times mangatron)
Nao: Yukki (obvious loli role is obvious)
Yumi: Nia (likes Yoshihiko)
Tatsukichi: Yoshihiko (discovers his fetish for cross-dressing)
Doumyouji-tenchou (store manager): Muneguy (comic relief with 2D fetish)
Old 2010-12-28, 10:13   Link #1113
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
With a second season, that "need" could arise much sooner again. With some luck, she then gets the awakening kiss by a girl and not some pathetic guy. Muneguy should really gtfo for any second season.

"Bloody smear on the wall" would be a good summary of what remains of people who call her "brainy smurf"

You sound just like Tarou from MM! (wiki)

Cast for "MM! Samurai Girls Help Club":
Mio: Naoe (always thinks of new methods of laying down the smack on mangatron)
"Pigboy" Tarou: mangatron (enjoys being trashed by Naoe every time)
Yuuno: Sen-hime (hits any guys who get too close, most times mangatron)
Nao: Yukki (obvious loli role is obvious)
Yumi: Nia (likes Yoshihiko)
Tatsukichi: Yoshihiko (discovers his fetish for cross-dressing)
Doumyouji-tenchou (store manager): Muneguy (comic relief with 2D fetish)
lulz... and because of you... YOU... YOU!!!!! i nearly went to the dark side!!!!

still naoe is ever the lovable twinta- no no no! nevar!!!!!
Old 2010-12-29, 01:27   Link #1114
eiyuu99

Looks like mangatron needs to master iron body, fast.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 05:22   Link #1115
mangatron

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
lulz... and because of you... YOU... YOU!!!!! i nearly went to the dark side!!!!

still naoe is ever the lovable twinta- no no no! nevar!!!!!
Haha, Himeji was so close though he was spot on with the MM! comparison, that voiced manga 01 confirmed that

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuu99 View Post
Looks like mangatron needs to master iron body, fast.
Thinking about it... I think I just about have mastered it Last season, I was brutally murdered in the Ookami-san thread, and was assaulted with a Mina pillow, this season I kept losing a lot of blood and was regularly beaten with Naoe-chan's hammer, I'm starting to think that beating the crap out of the mangatron is just as much a tradition as giving him the seasonal nickname lol

I wonder if I'll be spared the beating for Winter 2011
Old 2010-12-29, 09:03   Link #1116
jdennis007

Not gonna happen!
I keep forgetting to mention but I do have volume 1 of the manga if people want to see some scans from it, I will not scan the whole thing though.
Old 2010-12-29, 09:17   Link #1117
mangatron

pp

Quote:
Not gonna happen!
Wha? That's mean!

In behalf of the AS pre-crime division I am arresting you for the pre-meditated beating of the mangatron and his fetishistical ways

Quote:
I keep forgetting to mention but I do have volume 1 of the manga if people want to see some scans from it, I will not scan the whole thing though.
Oh, the manga. I had always wanted to see what it looks like. Do peek it here, plase
Old 2010-12-29, 14:19   Link #1118
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Haha, Himeji was so close though he was spot on with the MM! comparison, that voiced manga 01 confirmed that
"He"? I hope that was just a typo, or...
You could look at my profile page if in doubt.

Quote:
Thinking about it... I think I just about have mastered it Last season, I was brutally murdered in the Ookami-san thread, and was assaulted with a Mina pillow, this season I kept losing a lot of blood and was regularly beaten with Naoe-chan's hammer, I'm starting to think that beating the crap out of the mangatron is just as much a tradition as giving him the seasonal nickname lol

I wonder if I'll be spared the beating for Winter 2011
From what I've seen so far, the girls from Freezing pack quite a punch, letting Naoe and her hammer appear almost harmless by comparison
So you'll likely be even much more on the receiving end than in this season
Old 2010-12-29, 21:21   Link #1119
mangatron

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
"He"? I hope that was just a typo, or...
You could look at my profile page if in doubt.
Oh my goodness, sorry about that. I knew I should have double-check, but darn if these connection timeouts will be the ruination of me. It's a weird story though, all these years I get away with it by bolded a person's user name, but here it just wouldn't work twice in a row and boom, my mistake

I feel like raiding profiles now in fact, what does mine even say... :uoh:

Quote:
From what I've seen so far, the girls from Freezing pack quite a punch, letting Naoe and her hammer appear almost harmless by comparison
So you'll likely be even much more on the receiving end than in this season
Oh yeah, if anything, I should be glad to get beat by a Warrior of Love, but the Anti-Alien Warriors never go easy *shudders at ch36*
Old 2010-12-30, 12:50   Link #1120
jdennis007

I scanned in some manga preview pics here,
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...is007/SGmanga/
I added some descriptions to the pics and sorry but that is as much of Naoe as I could safely scan.
Before you click the link be warned I have no photoshop skills, so they are raw scans.

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen