AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-08, 12:40   Link #521
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Exclamation

OK, I've read this thread all through, and I've read SR all through, (1 1/2 times so far) and I've seen most of season 1 anime, and I LOVE it ALL....SR is right in there with some of my favorite manga, and has some of the greatest moments and characters of any... so now I'm going to say something that sounds like a troll, but I really DO feel.

The SR ending was perfect and it made total sense to me. I liked it.

Life is funny in its bittersweet way. It IS possible to become so obsessed over something that you just keep going back to it at the first sign of it being back in your life. Witness this thread. Taken as a whole, there are a LOT of disparaging comments about Kobayashi-sensei in the first few pages about how he killed the series and is a bastard and a know-nothing and doesn't care about his readers, and then as soon as three SRZ chapters come out that form a kind of dotted line to the original overarching storyline, people are back in love and attached to the series. Sensei becomes someone to be dedicated to again if even in a small, but undying way. EXACTLY the way that Harima is and will ALWAYS BE totally unhinged by and dedicated to Tenma.

This is why I loved the ending of SR. No matter the reason the series ended so abruptly, the final joke will always remain the same. Harima is the embodiment of the "Spirit of true love", dedicated and even obsessed, like Tristan to Isolde to love Tenma no matter the turns in life he takes, or death if it comes... He, like so many story characters is an archetype who serves to make a point we should all learn from. At this point, yes, it would be nice to have a cozy ending where one of the girls who love him marry Harima and they settle down to a gooey, sunsetty future so that the fans can breathe easy and move on... But that's not honest to the archetype and would make the entire series pointless. A really great manga like SR only has a lesson to teach you through being true to itself. Humans learn through failure more than success, and we readers are meant to learn from Harima's failure through his unwavering love for Tenma. It is a lesson of what fate deals you if you allow it. Regardless of any advancing story, it is all filler from now on. Kobayashi-sensei made his point with this story already.

I'll keep reading SRZ too, just because I also really love Eri, Yakumo, Harima and yes, even Tenma... but this horse's race is already run and Kobayashi Jin has new stories to tell...
Mughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 13:17   Link #522
Gambino009
Phantom

All I have to say is.. the way I see School Rumble and the way Harima is

basically School Rumble was meant to be both Romance and Comedy, but above all it was simply to make people laugh all the way. After all the laughing and what not.. people were eager to see the Romantic aspect of School Rumble and during the climax they would pair off Harima with the most popular girl in SR. People weren't really thrilled about the ending... simply because they followed all the events that led to the conclusion... in which most of us were upset because,

1. Everything that Harima did with Eri kinda became Irrelevant.
2. We all wanted our Hero to have a smile in the end

As for Harima, he's some one who changed dramatically because of Tenma... but that doesn't necessarily mean he owes her his life or should worship the ground she walks on. If anything she merely allowed Harima to be exposed to other girls and make friends. If there's something I can say about all of this... the worst blind person is the one who refuses to see

Another thing, a lot of us that still hang around here didn't come back because of recent Rumble Z chapters. Most of us were already lurking around.

And of course, I have great respect for this show.. but still some things that happened weren't exactly the best quality we could have gotten for all this years.
Gambino009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 14:17   Link #523
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mughi View Post
OK, I've read this thread all through, and I've read SR all through, (1 1/2 times so far) and I've seen most of season 1 anime, and I LOVE it ALL....SR is right in there with some of my favorite manga, and has some of the greatest moments and characters of any... so now I'm going to say something that sounds like a troll, but I really DO feel.

The SR ending was perfect and it made total sense to me. I liked it.

Life is funny in its bittersweet way. It IS possible to become so obsessed over something that you just keep going back to it at the first sign of it being back in your life. Witness this thread. Taken as a whole, there are a LOT of disparaging comments about Kobayashi-sensei in the first few pages about how he killed the series and is a bastard and a know-nothing and doesn't care about his readers, and then as soon as three SRZ chapters come out that form a kind of dotted line to the original overarching storyline, people are back in love and attached to the series. Sensei becomes someone to be dedicated to again if even in a small, but undying way. EXACTLY the way that Harima is and will ALWAYS BE totally unhinged by and dedicated to Tenma.

This is why I loved the ending of SR. No matter the reason the series ended so abruptly, the final joke will always remain the same. Harima is the embodiment of the "Spirit of true love", dedicated and even obsessed, like Tristan to Isolde to love Tenma no matter the turns in life he takes, or death if it comes... He, like so many story characters is an archetype who serves to make a point we should all learn from. At this point, yes, it would be nice to have a cozy ending where one of the girls who love him marry Harima and they settle down to a gooey, sunsetty future so that the fans can breathe easy and move on... But that's not honest to the archetype and would make the entire series pointless. A really great manga like SR only has a lesson to teach you through being true to itself. Humans learn through failure more than success, and we readers are meant to learn from Harima's failure through his unwavering love for Tenma. It is a lesson of what fate deals you if you allow it. Regardless of any advancing story, it is all filler from now on. Kobayashi-sensei made his point with this story already.

I'll keep reading SRZ too, just because I also really love Eri, Yakumo, Harima and yes, even Tenma... but this horse's race is already run and Kobayashi Jin has new stories to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino009 View Post
All I have to say is.. the way I see School Rumble and the way Harima is

basically School Rumble was meant to be both Romance and Comedy, but above all it was simply to make people laugh all the way. After all the laughing and what not.. people were eager to see the Romantic aspect of School Rumble and during the climax they would pair off Harima with the most popular girl in SR. People weren't really thrilled about the ending... simply because they followed all the events that led to the conclusion... in which most of us were upset because,

As for Harima, he's some one who changed dramatically because of Tenma... but that doesn't necessarily mean he owes her his life or should worship the ground she walks on. If anything she merely allowed Harima to be exposed to other girls and make friends. If there's something I can say about all of this... the worst blind person is the one who refuses to see

Another thing, a lot of us that still hang around here didn't come back because of recent Rumble Z chapters. Most of us were already lurking around.

And of course, I have great respect for this show.. but still some things that happened weren't exactly the best quality we could have gotten for all this years.

Thats what i love on SR. If you read the whole manga and seen the anime, its a complex story with many possibilities and developments.

Nothing more to add. Im a little lazy today.
Old 2009-02-08, 14:36   Link #524
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs up

Well stated and intelligent post Gambino. I've enjoyed reading your posts here... I've been one of those lurkers too, and while I started reading SR way back when it first began, I had stopped for years. Only recently did I realize it had completed, so of course I had to marathon the whole thing through again to get back that magic...

Quote:
...simply because they followed all the events that led to the conclusion... in which most of us were upset because,

Yes, but to my point, everything with Eri didn't become irrelevent, because the only way to see how utterly Harima embodies the "True path of love" is to have him faced with the deep temptations from other lovers, yet stay ultimately honest to his love for Tenma. He is the classic tragic hero. There is and never will be a smile in the end... that is the whole reason he exists. He must die upon his cross, that others will learn. Any other outcome is just cashing in on the franchise. (But I'd personally love to read another 100 chapters of Eri vs. Yakumo + Harima anyway... )

Quote:
Just as Harima is the classic tragic hero, so is Tenma the unattainable object. She is the Holy Grail, or Philosopher's Stone of his quest. He will never be able to reach her, yet will grow only through his constant pursuit of her... The worst blind person is the one who refuses to gain (in)sight from other's lessons.

Quote:
Sometimes the return you get on your investment isn't the one you wanted...

Well stated stuff sir, and you are correct. But being so, you have provided me with an opportunity to delve into the mechanics that operate behind great fun adventures like these...Thank you.
Old 2009-02-08, 16:46   Link #525
lswift84
Project D!!!

Spoiler for space:

Welcome 2 the forum. I think you are the first person post here (that I have seen) that said they liked the ending.

Don't let the depth of our fanboy/fangirl-dom scare you
lswift84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 17:23   Link #526
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lswift84 View Post

Welcome 2 the forum. I think you are the first person post here (that I have seen) that said they liked the ending.

Don't let the depth of our fanboy/fangirl-dom scare you
Heh! Thanks! I won't get scared, but sometimes the "fanistas" get too aggressive on Animesuki and I just end up shaking my head in frustration... Dogmatic views come in all shapes and sizes. It means I'll go back to lurking.

SR has been a little passion of mine for quite some time and while it does provide great laughs, the human patterns expressed are fascinating to read. Kobayashi-sensei really does seem to get it when it comes to how stereotypes feed off of one another socially and I enjoy the way he plays with them. I can't recall another mangaka so fully playing his characters like cards on themselves quite so effectively. Rather than a simple harem, or triangle, he gets the real flavor of how people are always chasing the one that they can't have, while the one they don't even notice or care about chases them... His ability to make puns of the Japanese language and culture is top form too.

I'm looking forward to much new goodness to come from SRZ, and like the remaining people here, hope it does continue the storyline, even if it does lead to the same place as the end of SR... but with the "future" storyline, that portends further adventures and fun even beyond that nexus. I think he's actually got a lot more tricks planned and up his sleeve for SRZ, and only in a few years time will we all be able to look back and say, WOW! It looked bleak at the start, but boy did it take off! I don't think he's done torturing his little Harima doll yet...
Old 2009-02-08, 17:36   Link #527
Gambino009
Phantom

@Mughi- Well it seems you're an old member and it's nice to see you posting here again.

Of course what I said was a little one side being that I chose to read SR all the way through, having been fond of the Eri-Harima antics that were quite humorous. But I should have mentioned that there's quite a lot of other things that were unresolved by the ending.

Of course Yakumo has a pretty good chance in this as well (In fact.. it's thanks to her rivalry that were still continuing the series), so I'm not putting her off as an option =p

Either way.. any ending would be fine, at this point. What we don't want is to be taken back to square one. The whole story as a series did a spectacular job at what it was aimed for, however this is what kinda happened

After chapter 281 ended.. all the Eri fans were celebrating.. and even those who liked Yakumo because at least Harima wasn't ending with Tenma (XD)

Then along comes chapter 282 with a nice little (one more chapter left) warning. I wasn't particularly happy about the sudden change, but some people were devastated,

They had fear.. that this whole sheebam was gonna end up back at square one.. and with only one chapter left.

So that's pretty much the gist of it, I'm quite intrigued that you enjoyed the ending. It wasn't horrible.. but it wasn't close to being good either. At least none of my favorite girls died... like in some other series =/
Old 2009-02-08, 20:47   Link #528
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Mughi, you mention that Kenji (Harima) will always be after Tenma and how he will be the tragic hero. I agree with you that, as much as I dislike it, Kenji should only have place in his heart for the person he truly loves (Tenma).

That said, I still felt as though the ending of School Rumble was, as Gambino says, "...wasn't close to being good." I felt that it was poorly executed, again not because Kenji didn't hook up with Yakumo or Eri, but because neither Yakumo or Eri and all that developed between them and Kenji was ever put down into the open. Yakumo stated to Kenji that Eri was in love with him, but it never came from Eri. Yakumo almost confessed that she loved Kenji, but he completed the thought for her (Mangas). Instead what we were given was a pie fight with the exclusion of "the giant elephant in the closet".

What would've made me content with the end of this story would've been if these two girls at the very least confronted Kenji face to face on the issue. I would've found it even more satisfying if Kenji even went on to tell them that he couldn't return either of them, the love they were offering him. So now what I'm left with, as a reader, is the thought that Kenji may have an idea of whats going on and that doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Also, the chapter about the future still can hold to an ending like this as the two girls may very well never give up on Kenji regardless of what he says. Kenji still hasn't given up even though he knows and sees the kind of love Tenma has for Karasuma (living with and becoming a nurse all for his sake).

Well other people may disagree with the kind of closure I would be satisfied with, but I felt like expressing my thoughts on it.

Edit: sorry if the post is confusing from the punctuation and stuff
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 21:00   Link #529
Gambino009
Phantom

Maybe KJ can learn a thing or two from the original creator of Hentai Kamen

See..

Spoiler for Hentai Kamen spoilers:

Was.. a weird and hilarious manga.. but the end was tight because it actually had a cute/lovable ending.
Old 2009-02-08, 22:16   Link #530
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz View Post
...What would've made me content with the end of this story would've been if these two girls at the very least confronted Kenji face to face on the issue. I would've found it even more satisfying if Kenji even went on to tell them that he couldn't return either of them, the love they were offering him. So now what I'm left with, as a reader, is the thought that Kenji may have an idea of whats going on and that doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Also, the chapter about the future still can hold to an ending like this as the two girls may very well never give up on Kenji regardless of what he says. Kenji still hasn't given up even though he knows and sees the kind of love Tenma has for Karasuma (living with and becoming a nurse all for his sake). ...
Yes, yes, and yes... I agree and would personally love to see everything or anything for that matter as you point out... And as I was saying, the way things DID end in 283, allows for this and more to transpire. However, in the end, in order to be true to his archetype, Harima ultimately will always fall hard for Tenma again as soon as she is presented in front of him. This is why as soon as he sees her, he's back into "She knows! Could it be she really does love me afterall? Yes!" mode all over. He falls, he tries to profess his love, he fails, he rejects his love, he falls, shake and repeat.

Any other relationship no matter how entertaining it is, will be doomed to failure because Harima will always end up back in this cycle. So:

Eri or Yakumo confesses --> Harima rejects --> 283 ending
Eri or Yakumo confesses --> Harima accepts --> things break down since he still loves Tenma --> 283 ending
Eri & Yakumo fight over Harima --> Harima accepts or rejects --> things break down etc. --> 283 ending
No one makes a move --> Harima leaves --> 283 ending --> leaves again --> future story of Eri and Yakumo still pining...

and so it goes...

The fans can get all the story and resolution they want, but if the story remains "true" to Harima's archetype the result is always the same. He only has love-love for Tenma. She could show up as Karasuma Tenma with 4 kids in tow, and Harima will go bonkers in love with her anyway... It simply makes all other storylines moot. It doesn't mean they aren't worth telling perse, but they would be hollow outcomes. There is no cute/lovable ending to be had...

Because of this, the ending is perfect. The setup to the joke is -Harima is now technically ENGAGED to one girl that loves him and LIVING with the other.... The perfect storm of love that cannot be recovered from, yet in the next chapter, speed ahead a couple of years and he's gone AWOL, only to end up batschit in love over Tenma at the first sight of her. Its not a troll, it's an Akane Tendou sized hammer over your head of a joke! Hilarious!
Old 2009-02-09, 02:17   Link #531
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Quote:
Maybe KJ can learn a thing or two from the original creator of Hentai Kamen

See..

Spoiler for Hentai Kamen spoilers:

Was.. a weird and hilarious manga.. but the end was tight because it actually had a cute/lovable ending.
Well having happy endings is good from time to time, but to me SR followed a very down to earth styled universe and it would feel out of place if it followed a fantasy happy ending. Not because Kenji was a certain archetype, but because if I were in his position and I was falling head over heels for one person, switching over to second best wouldn't leave me happy in the end no matter what and this looming regret would be there.

In addition, I have had recent preferences for some reason for a resolution, in animes, to be more plausible.

Spoiler for for Code Geass R2 example:

Well I would add more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head XD I'm sure I could've elaborated better on my example too, but well I hope the idea gets across
Old 2009-02-09, 04:19   Link #532
Gambino009
Phantom

For some reason.. I knew some one was gonna bring up Code Geass, but not for the reason I had in mind. I liked the ending too.. total bad ass

anyways.. I see nothing wrong with second best, or even third fourth fifth or last. Be it as it may, Tenma was clearly not designed to be preferred by the masses.

I know what you mean about respecting KJ because it's his story.. but still success and failure can vary from things done unintentionally. To win over the heart of his fans.. which half of his work is dedicated to, he must adapt

Staying true.. in a sense as well as pride is good, but not always the best choice of action. Of course.. it's all KJ's work, what ever he does with it.. it's all true. But to also understand his fans and to be able to evolve his work are key elements, I really love his work and I hope his gambles pay off.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm making much sense, if I'm not never mind. But I would like to say.. with the current choices that were made thus far

we're lucky to have any spark going in this section of the forum, I enjoy hanging around here from time to time.

One last thing I may add, every opinion is just as good as the next.. the hate'll always be there, depending on what it is.. it'll be there in greater number
Old 2009-02-09, 06:08   Link #533
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Quote:
For some reason.. I knew some one was gonna bring up Code Geass, but not for the reason I had in mind. I liked the ending too.. total bad ass

anyways.. I see nothing wrong with second best, or even third fourth fifth or last. Be it as it may, Tenma was clearly not designed to be preferred by the masses.

I know what you mean about respecting KJ because it's his story.. but still success and failure can vary from things done unintentionally. To win over the heart of his fans.. which half of his work is dedicated to, he must adapt

Staying true.. in a sense as well as pride is good, but not always the best choice of action. Of course.. it's all KJ's work, what ever he does with it.. it's all true. But to also understand his fans and to be able to evolve his work are key elements, I really love his work and I hope his gambles pay off.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm making much sense, if I'm not never mind. But I would like to say.. with the current choices that were made thus far

we're lucky to have any spark going in this section of the forum, I enjoy hanging around here from time to time.

One last thing I may add, every opinion is just as good as the next.. the hate'll always be there, depending on what it is.. it'll be there in greater number

Well I know that happy endings will please the fans, but as I've said it has been more of a recent thing, like 1-2 years ago, that I've started enjoying endings that are more honest. To me it doesn't have anything to do with Jin Kobayashi's gambles, pride, or anything of the sort. The story just becomes that much more pleasing to me if the ending remains on its path. An example would be like in Kiddy Grade's ending. It was very positive and cheerful for the protagonist, but to reach that positive end it veered from the path it was walking and leading the viewers down by almost like 180 degrees.

Again, to me it has nothing to do with the companies or the people behind it. I personally just want it for the story itself and when certain animes, or mangas, tell such interesting or enjoyable stories, that I've emotionally invested into, head in another direction it really disappoints me. Now I'm not saying that, if the method to reach that opposite end was well thought out and fully explained that, I would hate it. In fact I would much rather enjoy a surprise ending that worked really well, but in School Rumble's case it was one of those endings that really was done abruptly with little to no explanation that really justified itself.

So lets say that Kenji did end up with either Yakumo or Eri. If it were to end that way then I would need there to be an immense amount of development beyond the peculiar situations that pair them together. I would need more awareness from Kenji as well as reason for Tenma's absence causing Kenji's emotions to no longer be stirred. There would just have to be this very emotionally deep background developed around Kenji's character, but by doing this it would also in almost every way change who Kenji was developed to be. Kenji is not smart, he is misunderstanding on many things, and almost completely oblivious to everything around him unless presented to him on a direct face to face confrontation, which is why I chose to hold onto the understanding that Kenji should've had an ending where both female couterparts would confront him on the issue. Followed by how he could never give them an equal amount of love because of his love for Tenma.

With all of this said I would like to mention that I disregard the companies and creators of these stories only when a discussion about the stories themselves arises. This is because I don't want to consider a story based on how well it would do for the majority, but more for me. Some of the stories I've really enjoyed are ones that didn't work for the majority like Monster, LeChevalier De'on, and some others I really can't think of. I of course do enjoy the fact that there are many people working to get these stories to areas near me as well as creating them overall.

PS I think posts are getting longer Dx
Old 2009-02-09, 13:27   Link #534
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

KJ did learn something from Hentai Kamen in SRZ. A BIG TIME GAP!!!
Old 2009-02-09, 14:31   Link #535
manari

Hi to everybody, this is my first post on forum.

I was big fan of SR but I have one question: is townsocks going to translate more SRZ or there will be only 3?

I want to ask for some allowance becouse my english is not so good a it was years ago
manari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 14:44   Link #536
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari View Post
Hi to everybody, this is my first post on forum.

I was big fan of SR but I have one question: is townsocks going to translate more SRZ or there will be only 3?

I want to ask for some allowance becouse my english is not so good a it was years ago
We dont think so. They probobly are scanlating something else, since not everyone was enthusiastic of SRZ.
Old 2009-02-09, 20:38   Link #537
Makarth

Code Geass ending was epic.

I'm going to have to side with "right ending, wrong way".
Spoiler for scene:

it's kinda all too philosophical for a slice-of-life genre, but then again it would be ok if there was some sort of closure to it.
instead of the ending...
devoted love is unchanging and can be bittersweet...
could be...
devoted love is unchanging and can be bittersweet but we all move on and Harima realizes it.
Makarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 20:57   Link #538
Gambino009
Phantom

Indeed, but his point was more or less towards Harima fulfilling what is expected of his character, it would seem odd to him if he started changing all of a sudden.

it can be viewed two ways with the latter being what the majority are hoping for.

Either his character stays strong and devoted to what he portraits..

or his character also becomes strong and learns something from all that has happened. Which failed.. seeing how the some-what changed Harima just went back to thinking Tenma likes him

And the cycle continues and we all get sucked in it as well.

Edit- Crap I didn't read your post too well Makarth, so disregard the things that you might have already addressed

but you are indeed right about the ending being pointless..

a simple scene of everything doing their every day life.. walking happy Eri.. cleaning house Yakumo.. Mikoto staring at the stars,

something flashy to say that it's ended
Old 2009-02-09, 22:08   Link #539
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Talking

Quote:
...a simple scene of everything doing their every day life.. walking happy Eri.. cleaning house Yakumo.. Mikoto staring at the stars,

something flashy to say that it's ended
Yeah, except that it's School Rumble and to have a soft happy, sparkling ending is the antitheses of what its about. A pie in the puss for Harima still being Harima is right on target.

Besides which, if the last couple of SRZ chapters are part of a trend, even though the pattern won't change, the game isn't quite over yet...
Old 2009-02-10, 08:01   Link #540
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mughi View Post

Because of this, the ending is perfect. The setup to the joke is -Harima is now technically ENGAGED to one girl that loves him and LIVING with the other.... The perfect storm of love that cannot be recovered from, yet in the next chapter, speed ahead a couple of years and he's gone AWOL, only to end up batschit in love over Tenma at the first sight of her. Its not a troll, it's an Akane Tendou sized hammer over your head of a joke! Hilarious!

I think mughi is right that the SR ending was already perfect...
uhmmm... i think many people didnt notice or even forgot that TENMA TSUKAMOTO IS THE REAL HEROINE here and harima is only a second main character here....
i mean harima is just a 2nd main character here
and TENMA is the real MAIN character/heroine here
it already says in the cover of SR that "Tenma the heroine of SR a 2nd yr highschool..."

And also every anime has its goal right?? And of course every anime's heroine/main character has it's goal to finish right???
If so.. if the goal of TENMA the heroine of SR was to get karasuma that she loves... then it's already perfect ending for SR because our main character here already accomplished her goal to love karasuma....

ahmm sorry about the english but please read my summary....

TENMA TSUKAMOTO:
=>THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE STORY
=>STORY OF SR IS ALL ABOUT TENMA
=> SHE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED HER GOAL IN CHAPTER 283

HARIMA
=>SR's goal was not meant to him but for tenma only that's why he didnt end up with any of girls like eri or yakumo

uhmm that's my opinion that harima didnt end up with no one..... it's because he's only a second main character here...

Many people must have thought that harima is the main character of SR.....
Even I too also thought that harima was the main character, its because he's always around in every episode of SR.... but when I look at many sites in the internet i have known that Tenma was the real main character not harima...

Well that's a perfect ending for SR......
What I'm Hoping now is that I Wish that in SRZ HARIMA is the MAin CHARACTER NOW

IF HARIMA IS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF SRZ now... there will be high POSSIBILITIES/CHANCES that ERI and YAKUMO might confess and it might have a chance that harima will end up with tenma now which the main character(harima) goal is...

Well that's my opinion....
sorry if you didnt understand something havent perfected my english lessons yet.....
Next time I will post here that might be a possible ending for SR...
my post is already too long so i will post it next time...

AGAIN MY SUMMARY

SR has already accomplished its goal

SRZ's GOAL might be?? ==> is it harima's goal or still Tenma's Goal??

we'll find it out........
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy