AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-03, 13:15   Link #81
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
I am definitely not expecting two cours.
Spoiler for Identifying story arcs to be animated:
Do you sincerely think Refrain, which is slightly longer than After Story (About 200 lines) would be done in six episodes where After Story took about 14 to tell its story in anime?

More importantly (and this is directed to a lot of people) why do people keep think it will only be one cour. Are people's faith in JC Staff that little?
Old 2013-10-03, 14:34   Link #82
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
More importantly (and this is directed to a lot of people) why do people keep think it will only be one cour. Are people's faith in JC Staff that little?
People have been raging about JC Staff ever since it was announced they'd be adapting Little Busters!.
Old 2013-10-03, 14:53   Link #83
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
People have been raging about JC Staff ever since it was announced they'd be adapting Little Busters!.
I know... But you'd think they died down enough that at least this one cour/two cour debate wouldn't happen.

Anyway... http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-sequel-anime
Old 2013-10-04, 06:16   Link #84
Zankoku12

Phew,just finish watching the first part of episode 1 and I have to say "look forward to it guys! XD" maybe not if you're Kurugaya's fan who already played the VN
Old 2013-10-04, 06:31   Link #85
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Are people's faith in JC Staff that little?
Studio staff isn't responsible for the number of episodes and whatnot. Producers are, and considering how Warner allocated the budget and considered the BD/DVD sales as "poor", it wouldn't be that surprising if the number of episodes is affected.

Also the amount of text doesn't reflect at all the actual length of a given story, especially after being adapted into a different medium. Little Busters has vastly more content that you can trim/combine than Clannad, so the fact AS was done in 14 episodes doesn't mean anything, especially that the adaptations approach done so far are rather different.

Either way, both statements are plausible to some extent, so better check for news instead of allegedly claim it is one or another.
Old 2013-10-04, 06:38   Link #86
Zankoku12

That sure was fast lol
Old 2013-10-04, 09:47   Link #87
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post

That sure was fast lol
I can't wait to see the first episode even more now ...
Old 2013-10-04, 16:50   Link #88
Yye1
Wide Right

Hmm first half of episode 1 is out, looking good so far...

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-10-04, 17:09   Link #89
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Going into this with little to no expectations after my dislike for the first season. On the other hand, Refrain was one of the few VNs that actually made me feel something for its characters, so I'd like it to be a good run.
Old 2013-10-04, 21:16   Link #90
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Studio staff isn't responsible for the number of episodes and whatnot. Producers are, and considering how Warner allocated the budget and considered the BD/DVD sales as "poor", it wouldn't be that surprising if the number of episodes is affected.
I personally doubt that the sales affected it one way or another. They hinted back when the first season aired (back when they were teasing about this second season) that they would be animated all of the routes (including the EX routes), so I think they had the whole thing planned/budgeted from the get-go.

You're right that we have to wait for the official news, but my vote is still on: the whole thing will be 26 TV episodes, some Refrain some EX. Whatever the exact split will be (I vote 15/9 personally). And, for the heck of it, I'll speculate there'll be another bonus episode for people who buy all the BDs/DVDs again, bringing the whole franchise to 54 episodes, split into two even halves by a two-cour break (like a double-sized split-cour).
Old 2013-10-04, 23:52   Link #91
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

Full OP (Boys be Smile by 鈴湯) and ED (君とのなくしもの by 北沢綾香) were sung live at the 1st epi showing event.

The OP sounds like it's based off Boys Don't Cry.  The ED seems original.
Old 2013-10-05, 08:40   Link #92
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Time to countdown for crying buckets is at hand. Good OP is good. ;_;
Old 2013-10-05, 09:02   Link #93
elior

finally the full version of episode 1 was aired and it was great episode
Old 2013-10-05, 09:11   Link #94
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

This should be interesting for me. During LB! I was an anime-only viewer. I'll be on the other end of things for the most part with Refrain, as I'm just about to finish the normal routes of the VN, and should have Refrain completed by the time episode 2 or 3 rolls around, depending on how long it is.
Old 2013-10-05, 12:11   Link #95
elior

little busters refrain confirmed to be 26 episodes
Old 2013-10-05, 12:29   Link #96
romcom89

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
little busters refrain confirmed to be 26 episodes
Source for this news?
Old 2013-10-05, 13:28   Link #97
elior

it was confirmed to be 26 episodes by the rita the signer of the opening here the link https://twitter.com/Ritaco25
Old 2013-10-05, 15:21   Link #98
Dr. Casey

That doesn't necessarily illustrate much, of course, since the possibility still exists of the season being a Refrain/Ecstacy split as relentless suggested.
Old 2013-10-05, 17:05   Link #99
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
That doesn't necessarily illustrate much, of course, since the possibility still exists of the season being a Refrain/Ecstacy split as relentless suggested.
i think this season will go like this kurugay arc after this rin arc and the last one is refrain
Old 2013-10-06, 01:04   Link #100
Zankoku12

Rita deleted her tweet on 26 episodes....That's why you don't trust source coming from someone who doesn't belong to official staffs,it might just end up throwing you into total despair.
Closed Thread