AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-18, 23:30   Link #1
Mizu Shinobi

Why Sagara has no idea whats going on

the reason y he is so thick is because he had to live all his child hood in war and all he knows is how to fight he doesnt understand what love or anything that normal kids understand. the most he has felt was friendship but through all his life he was never taught how to express his emotions and if he was a real live person he wouldnt beable to survie normal life because he doesnt know how to act in peace times and would end up going mental because that person wouldnt know how to releas there emotions because they where never taught how to.
He is also a very inocent person because he is always fighting to protect someone and thats y Chidori likes him so much is because she felt he really cared for her and was willing to throw his life away for her which is true. While he lives in japan and is with chidori he learns a little from her about how kids normaly act and how life is during peace times all the while they become more and more attached to eachother so yea i think he does like her back as much as she likes him just he has no real way of expressing his feelings correctly.
Part of the reason y i think no one really understands him is because he is such an inoccent person that he speeks in a very open way that ends up being misunderstood and people take it the wrong way and he is really simple minded so like in episode 14 he asumes it as a litteral hunt for women. srry for babling on for so long heheheh just needed to get this off my chest. well hope someone takes the time to read this... lol o well
Old 2003-11-19, 02:56   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

That sounds about on par with explaining women to geeks.

Yeah, I can understand his mentality with being in war so much. His mind is programmed for war and to act on instinct. Emotions get you killed in combat, so he's learned to completely turn them off for the most part. The few times they leak out he quickly pulls them back in. I know people in real life like that. They can go from totally happy to completely shutting off their emotions. It's a programmed defensive reaction. So I guess I can relate to him in that way. After seeing it in real life I kinda understand how he thinks.
Old 2003-11-19, 11:16   Link #3
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
That sounds about on par with explaining women to geeks.

Yeah, I can understand his mentality with being in war so much. His mind is programmed for war and to act on instinct. Emotions get you killed in combat, so he's learned to completely turn them off for the most part. The few times they leak out he quickly pulls them back in. I know people in real life like that. They can go from totally happy to completely shutting off their emotions. It's a programmed defensive reaction. So I guess I can relate to him in that way. After seeing it in real life I kinda understand how he thinks.
FINALLY! I was still thinking if anyone knows what I am thinking about...Yes, I'm sure Sagara doesnt know how to express his feelings. Not only that, I'm sure the feeling of liking someone is new to him so it might jus take him awhile to get use to it...
Closed Thread