AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-23, 10:19   Link #1281
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
based on the title of the last episode "king", i thing it's exactly what gona happen, shiro gona turning in colorless king on the last episode when him finally meet his ghosts of the past(what he done before memory erease), and redem himself for the "sin"
Are you implying he is gonna die?
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 10:22   Link #1282
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Are you implying he is gonna die?
Nah.. I don't think his gonna die. Just think of it as mid point.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 10:25   Link #1283
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
finally the theory about shiro "being the evil behind everthing who ereased his owns memorys" is falling more it's almost right who the evil guy behind everthing is Adolf K. Weismann

some notes:
1 seri is a very bad cook, no one wanted eat what she bring even herselft was fun when she called fushimi and after him see her "food" he told he is fine where he is

2 Adolf K. Weismann have a fetich to dance with female real size dolls/lifeless corpse(ak necrophilia)

3 silver king is the ruler of heavens while the golden is the king of ground

looks like one of mine theories gona be true:

Adolf K. Weismann want to blow off everthing(he is a crazy monkey), he already tried in the pass, the incident of the crater a few years ago was the first attempt of his plot who is: use the red king to blow off everthing because of the hints who the red kings 'aways" is the most unstable king(the previous kings used too much the power then his sword goes out of control and blow off), but his previous try was stopped by the previous "colorless" king(ak Ichigen Miwa), who not sucessfull stopped the explosion but was able to reduce the damage, and he wanted try again with mikoto but because tatara's god nature influence mikoto started to become a docile person and this gona make his plane not working, this is the reason he wanted tatara dead, to make the red king gona back to be a "unstable living bomb" and to make sure the "new collorless king" can't stop him again this time, he mind controlled/brainshawed shiro to become a evil guy(if ppls thing he can turn evil shiro in good shiro why him can't turn the good in evil to kill tatara then turn him back to his good self again) and kill tatara and after that he turned shiro back to good(with erased memories to make sure he can't remember about the plane if him survive and after that treashed shiro throwing him from the blimp but shiro survived.
hmm, i think the blue novel implied that it was the blue king who either died at the same time when the red sword fell or right after, so its more like blue king keeps alid on red kings powers. the blue's did not have a king for a while because of his incident until reisi.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 11:14   Link #1284
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
hmm, i think the blue novel implied that it was the blue king who either died at the same time when the red sword fell or right after, so its more like blue king keeps alid on red kings powers. the blue's did not have a king for a while because of his incident until reisi.
mine theory is based on the what munakata told about the "function of the collorless king", he told who the collorless(ak black king best for short) "is the most weak king, but the only with the power to change the balance", this means the black king not a strong fighter but his power is more to "deal" with others kings(like the only who can kill or weaken another king)., myabe the blue kings died because he also tried help stop the red king but like the black was unable to do it and get very damaged to the point of die in the process or after.

and yep i dont say "he gona die" i say who he gona turning in a king only on the last episode because of the tittle ("King").
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 12:18   Link #1285
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I suspect that is where they find the Stone Tablet.
The time when the Weissman Theory was constructed and the first King was born also fell into the time of WW2.

And god, this episode makes me want to smack Weissman in the face REALLY REALLY hard.
But I thought you liked crazy nutters like that?

Speaking of which, the Himmelreich's early paths were nothing more than overlapping circles...

Which call to mind Anna's spheres circling the map whenever she divines stuff no? Is Weissman a diviner too I wonder...

Also, I'm surprised the Gold King would be protective of Weissman....
Old 2012-11-23, 18:34   Link #1286
ellessarr
Banned

omg after i reflect about the last episode another good clue about the Eismann being the culprit come to me, the explosions of the bimp: the day who tatara died a truck with weapons, ammunition, bulletproof vests and explosives disappeared, then we can say that the explosives he used the blimp were the stolen truck.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-11-23 at 18:52.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 18:41   Link #1287
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Wild theory: Evil!Shiro and Weissmann actually switched body. The current Shiro is really Weissmann with memory wipped out inside Evil!Shiro's body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
But I thought you liked crazy nutters like that?
The is a difference between being a loony and being psychotic with style.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 18:54   Link #1288
Seihai
スマイリウム

Never let a Strain ride a helicopter. You might become motion sick from it.
Old 2012-11-23, 20:04   Link #1289
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, if you wanna add to your Neko enjoyment, I just heard Mikako's Neko character song, and it is as bubbly and cute as she is.
Old 2012-11-24, 05:27   Link #1290
seiftis
~defying fate

I just want to say that Awashima >>>> Neko, in every ways. :P
Old 2012-11-24, 05:39   Link #1291
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

In cuteness?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 07:17   Link #1292
Bern-san

And I have to wonder, what was that thing that Seiri made and gave to Munakata? I'm sure that wasn't edible...

Wild speculation, the doll/corpse with Weissman is the girl in the preview.
Old 2012-11-24, 09:05   Link #1293
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

great episode...

although I hope they will advance slowly and introducing each kings one by one... and defeat them one by one...
but now we're caught in confrontation between blue king and silver king (and potential colorless king)

what could Shiro do in the battle??? I'm sure his brain and running away ability won't help him much... hehehe
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 09:24   Link #1294
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
And I have to wonder, what was that thing that Seiri made and gave to Munakata? I'm sure that wasn't edible...
She piled a mountain of red bean paste on top of a traditional Japanese sweet. It's edible, but probably extra sweet as hell. Someone really loves her read bean paste.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 09:43   Link #1295
kuromitsu

Seri's dessert was awesome. XD Saruhiko didn't even want to go near it, and it was hilarious how Reishi put it aside when Seri wasn't paying attention. XD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 10:26   Link #1296
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Neko towards the end of this episode made me want to strangle her. XD
Old 2012-11-24, 11:17   Link #1297
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Seri's dessert was awesome. XD Saruhiko didn't even want to go near it, and it was hilarious how Reishi put it aside when Seri wasn't paying attention. XD
That was a dessert? Looked more like a pile of turd
Old 2012-11-24, 17:12   Link #1298
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Neko towards the end of this episode made me want to strangle her. XD
Um, you should worry about Weismann on Episode 08. He blew up his fancy blimp like he's quitting or something!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 17:54   Link #1299
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So Weissman really is a troll who's probaly the reason why everyone wants Shiro dead. Just as Planned.

Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 18:21   Link #1300
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Note to self, before heading out towards a big mission to defeat a german psycho nut, make sure to buy a Fisher Price button playset to keep your cute as a button Strain distracted while flying your helicopter.

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural