AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 10 22.73%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 13.64%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 11.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 18.18%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 4.55%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 9.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-01, 16:41   Link #41
Miraluka
Banned

The lack of Nohotoke Hone was disturbing.
Old 2013-11-01, 18:43   Link #42
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Such....

Such a waste of an episode

how dare they!

1/10 damn it!
I've been feeling this for the past few episodes......I don't remember season 1 anything like this?
Old 2013-11-01, 18:48   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I've been feeling this for the past few episodes......I don't remember season 1 anything like this?
Like the beach episode?
Old 2013-11-01, 19:18   Link #44
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

1. Chifuyu goodness without being unnatural (-> NEESAN MOE MEIDO, DO WANT )
2. Everyone get along with everyone
3. Surprisingly less perverted humor than one expect from a beach episode, BEACH EPISODE
4. Less beat the shit out of Ichika (only one punch, by reflex)
5. A glimpse of Houki's anxiety

Need I say more?

I'd stop here before mod intervene.
Old 2013-11-01, 20:19   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Was a bit odd of an episode but I suppose not that bad. THis time I really can't blame Ichika's denseness since really he had no idea what was going on here and it wasn't obviously a birthday party.

I'd say Tatenashi had the biggest impact mostly since she did literally steal the show. Charlotte did a good job though. That was one heck of a catch .

And yeah makes some sense why he went with his sister on this. Had been a really long time since they could spend his birthday together and the fact that she got dressed up for it had more impact than the seduction techniques the others were trying to employ.

Though I'd still give Charlotte the win personally .
Old 2013-11-01, 22:38   Link #46
Javiersansano

does this means that the cannonball fast, the tennis matches,
Spoiler for LN character:
, and most of volume 6 are out?

And, What the HELL? the original party seemd funnier to me
Old 2013-11-02, 00:15   Link #47
SaigonSC

Kind of disappointed, I wish they would have focused more on the story and fleshing out Volume 6.

At the very least I wish Honne and Maya had performance in this episodes, even if it was mostly filler.
Old 2013-11-02, 03:49   Link #48
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post

Well of COURSE they'd be mad at you when they tried to be as sweet, feminine and adorable as they could be and you STILL picked a cold, uncute and masculine he-bitch (who is your OWN SISTER NO LESS), you braindead retard you!!

And too bad we didn't get to see Rin-chan strut HER stuff, hot-and-cute as Tatenashi-oneechan was in that outfit instead.
Old 2013-11-02, 04:02   Link #49
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A reminding, that older sister is the perfect partner for him.
Old 2013-11-02, 04:26   Link #50
NeutralZero

feel bad they butchered V6 but in a way glad for the filler ep...
Chifuyu is really the best...
The girls should really get serious. They need to destroy the barrier in Ichika's heart known as Chifuyu for them to actually have a chance... Houki might have a small chance but will route for Chifuyu...
Old 2013-11-02, 04:30   Link #51
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
The girls should really get serious. They need to destroy the barrier in Ichika's heart known as Chifuyu for them to actually have a chance... Houki might have a small chance but will route for Chifuyu...
Charlie was going to go for GOLD if stupid Maya-chan didn't give the red card on her!!
Old 2013-11-02, 04:34   Link #52
NeutralZero

And Yet she's still not chosen...
if she goes for the gold then does that mean Chifuyu go for the platinum?
Old 2013-11-02, 06:24   Link #53
zibi88

personaly I wonder if they will add madoka to the picture at the ending song (each ep another girl shows up there) at the very end

since I was thinking... when madoka was talking to ichika... why did she had those shinny like about to cry eyes... is it becouse somewhere deep down inside she was happy to see her brother her family.... but then the brainwashed instincts jumped in and made her pull the gun out

they might follow the novel road here and there a bit... but at the end they might change stuff... like how they made Gospel an unmanned IS whle in novel there was a person inside Natasha from usa (who later gave a kiss on ichikas cheek as thx for helping her out)... so im sure there will be some changes in current season... maybe madoka will come to their side after some heart warming reunion.... maybe the same way like how ichika talked to houki or laura in that sub-space

but it would be a killer and hell fun if madoka at the very end turns into a bro-con and becomes very possesive of ichika.... kinda the who dares to get close to him will die.... even to chifuyu (who is shocked by the whole fact that madoka has similar face to her own so seeing that face cling onto ichika like a magnet would be hard for her inner woman who took care of that guy for all those years...and wont allow anyone take her spot from her) XD
Old 2013-11-02, 08:33   Link #54
Eratas123

Wait, this has been bugging me:

Charlotte hitting him with a minigun, Rin attacking him with a sword, and Cecilia trying to blow his head off with a sniper rifle? Funny and played for laughs.

Madoka using a pistol, which is a peashooter compared to IS weapons? Ichika's in danger!

I dunno, I guess the tension is off.
Old 2013-11-02, 09:11   Link #55
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Wait, this has been bugging me:

Charlotte hitting him with a minigun, Rin attacking him with a sword, and Cecilia trying to blow his head off with a sniper rifle? Funny and played for laughs.

Madoka using a pistol, which is a peashooter compared to IS weapons? Ichika's in danger!

I dunno, I guess the tension is off.
With IS, there is no logic. Just enjoy the ride and the emotion of the scene is trying to convey. Thinking about it will hurt very quickly.
Old 2013-11-02, 09:24   Link #56
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Should I remind you that Chifuyu with her attendance book could scare the hell out of Ichika and the girls in ISes. So why not Madoka with a gun no less could do that to her beloved brother?
Old 2013-11-02, 09:58   Link #57
Eratas123

That's different: Ever been hit with an attendance book? It's worse than a lot of things in this world! I'm still scarred.
Old 2013-11-02, 18:11   Link #58
rladls716

Animes/Games:
Infinite Stratos = Kingdom Hearts = Sen no Kiseki

Characters:
Ichika Orimura = Ventus = Rean Schwarzer
Chifuyu Orimura = Aqua = Sara Valestein

Seiyuu:
Kouki Uchiyama
Megumi Toyoguchi

Most people would know, but these similarities.

The personalities and positions these two characters are in are not so different either.

Although it is not exactly the same, but they are all sword wielding characters. (Counting Keyblades, also are swords.)

If another one of the similar series comes out it is going sake of familiarity to fit the characters and voices as studentxteacher/master, little brother characterxbig sister character relationships charm point.

Last edited by rladls716; 2013-11-02 at 18:27.
Old 2013-11-02, 19:09   Link #59
takai
Easy Muffin

In terms of fan-service, this episode was legendary. Our grandchildren will hear stories of how legendary it was.

In terms of actual plot, seriously, this is getting slow and boring. At least the ending left an a really interesting cliffhanger. I'm just hoping it isn't going to go the route of one of the two is a clone of the other or something.
Old 2013-11-02, 19:25   Link #60
princeofcups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephis View Post
@Maya's blushing face at the beginning: XD so cute

Houki turn = fail. Try harder nub.
What I saw was Ichika overwhelmed by Houki's Yamato Nadeshiko and them almost kissing again. Cecelia and Charlotte are so friend zoned, it's almost sad to watch. Laura was fun as usual.
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 5