Lacus 211 69.18%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-16, 08:55   Link #201
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
I'd disagree, since weight is also a factor of life styles, exercise*, and eating habits, not just metabolism (which is genetically influenced). Even with a high metabolism, that doesn't nullify to the need for the others. If the weight is of the wrong type (a high % body fight), or in the wrong places, even a 'good' weight isn't good for your health.

*Why do most teenage anime pilots get away with being fit with no effort? Muscle mass and toning isn't something that comes natural: you have to work, constantly, to simply maintain it. So far the only three gundam pilots who seem to justify being fit have been Kamile (a judo champion), Domon (kick-ass fighter), and Setsuna (who we see working out in his own room). Everyone else should be like that fat guy from the first Gundam the one who died a epic death. Nothing wrong with being fat if you can still kick ass.

You just have a thing for redheads, don't you?

(I'd agree, but I prefer natural red heads, not the anime shades.)
Well, we don't know how potent are the gene manipulation techniques of the coordinators are. But if they can rid illness off humanity, I'm sure they can do something with weight as well. And the main difference between these ladies we are talking about in this thread and the pilots you've mentioned, is that they are coordinations.

And a very true fact is that we haven't seen a single overweight coordinator in the show lol. Well unless someone can show me one, I'd acknowledge it willingly

And for the girls, I'll say its not just redheads, I appreciate every lady out there that's beautiful. Check my drawings for some nice ladies

But no, I don't shrug off the less than beautiful ladies in real life. I guess once being the vice president of a choir with around 90% of 120 being girls, I've learnt to handle and treat the girls with equal respect.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 09:53   Link #202
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well, we don't know how potent are the gene manipulation techniques of the coordinators are. But if they can rid illness off humanity, I'm sure they can do something with weight as well. And the main difference between these ladies we are talking about in this thread and the pilots you've mentioned, is that they are coordinations.
Meh. I'll just say settle with "genes don't work like that" and leave it there. Genetics are to Seed what GN particles are in 00, which is a completely false techno-babble excuse to explain anything that could never happen. About the only series I can think of (at the moment) that BS's more with genetics than Seed is Metal Gear Solid and its own gene complex.

Quote:
And a very true fact is that we haven't seen a single overweight coordinator in the show lol. Well unless someone can show me one, I'd acknowledge it willingly
I can't seem to remember any overweight people at all in Seed, except a very few stereotypical old people.

Quote:
And for the girls, I'll say its not just redheads, I appreciate every lady out there that's beautiful. Check my drawings for some nice ladies
Happy with my current arrangements, thanks. Depending on what gets found on my computer, I could get kicked for a week, and I don't mean from the board.
Quote:
But no, I don't shrug off the less than beautiful ladies in real life. I guess once being the vice president of a choir with around 90% of 120 being girls, I've learnt to handle and treat the girls with equal respect.
Treating girls with respect as equals? How quaint and old fashioned.

Modern men should treat women as the superior and infallible beings they are. And if you don't believe me, ask any woman.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 12:35   Link #203
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Modern men should treat women as the superior and infallible beings they are. And if you don't believe me, ask any woman.
I agree, I've ask them about it.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 07:13   Link #204
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

And yeah, there is an overweight coordinator that I have seen in Seed. See the scene where Strike Freedom pops out for the first time and PWNS everyone? The commander of the ship is fat as hell . ..

Quote:

I can't seem to remember any overweight people at all in Seed, except a very few stereotypical old people.

Blah. I found that out the hard way. . .
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 07:20   Link #205
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Maybe the ability to become fat only comes with middle age...

Or maybe they exercise. It's not like we've seen them stuff themselves, either. Kira has a thing for snacks, but we don't know about the other coordinators' diets.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 07:36   Link #206
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe the ability to become fat only comes with middle age...

Or maybe they exercise. It's not like we've seen them stuff themselves, either. Kira has a thing for snacks, but we don't know about the other coordinators' diets.
Heh, but all the council members are fit. Even Patrick Zala.

And the number of votes for Lacus is still rising. I find that amazing.
Old 2008-10-17, 07:38   Link #207
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Heh, but all the council members are fit. Even Patrick Zala.
Because they know what awaits them if they turn into couch potatoes and take steps to avoid that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 07:44   Link #208
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Because they know what awaits them if they turn into couch potatoes and take steps to avoid that.
True, true. Maybe ZAFT has a special GET FIT programme for their council members.

And OMG, Kira is still number 2 in the Animage Character Grand Prix. He is eternal, man. . .
Old 2008-10-17, 21:09   Link #209
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
True, true. Maybe ZAFT has a special GET FIT programme for their council members.

And OMG, Kira is still number 2 in the Animage Character Grand Prix. He is eternal, man. . .
Since Patrick Zala died,we see some undiscipline & overweight soldier in Zaft ranks.exp: Shinn Asuka & that fat officer in Sfreedom debut ep.

Kira still number 2? He's the Ultimate Coordinator then.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 11:11   Link #210
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Since Patrick Zala died,we see some undiscipline & overweight soldier in Zaft ranks.exp: Shinn Asuka & that fat officer in Sfreedom debut ep.

Kira still number 2? He's the Ultimate Coordinator then.
Yup. Patrick Zala has the WAY for COORDINATORS!!!!!!

Yup, I guess he is. Kira is eternal. Three years after GSD and he is still more popular that the 00 characters, which second season just started.
Old 2008-11-04, 23:46   Link #211
jellyz

I vote Meer because her costume sexy than lacus
jellyz is offline   Reply With Quote