AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 22:38   Link #7901
Kuroda

@ Endrance
That Honestly means a lot to me, seeing as how I haven't actually put forth any effort into signature making in over two years, I had a great deal of emotion put behind this one though, maybe that had something to do with it.

@ LoP I have the materials I need to make the Gif and now that I'm out of my slumber I will be more than happy to make things from the episode if you'd like.
Old 2011-10-12, 22:53   Link #7902
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
@ Endrance
That Honestly means a lot to me, seeing as how I haven't actually put forth any effort into signature making in over two years, I had a great deal of emotion put behind this one though, maybe that had something to do with it.

@ LoP I have the materials I need to make the Gif and now that I'm out of my slumber I will be more than happy to make things from the episode if you'd like.

Okay I am grabbing timing right now!!!

Do you have Hellverse Movie by any chance? What about older episodes of Bleach? (If not I will send you download link and my log on and password to MegaUpload)...I have an IchiHime/RenRuki shipping friend and I want to give her a gift...and I need gifs
....so I need a gif from those too. .. I can be a wee bit selfish, since I care about my own happiness more than hers... So I will give you the timing of the gifs I want for me first, then give you the timing for those scenes..later if you don't mind doing those

Disclaimer: I DO NOT SUPPORT ICHIHIME OR RENIRUKI I actually HATE both of those ships and would wipe out all traces of them if I could
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 23:24   Link #7903
Kuroda

I indeed have do have the bleach hellverse movie. as for older episodes I can pretty much get anything you request making additional gifs I don't have a problem with.

*Edit*
@LoP
Here is the gif you wanted times were not needed as i knew what you were talking about ~ I still need the other ones for our unnamed loli.

AS safe version:

HQ: (NOT Animesuki Safe)

Last edited by Kuroda; 2011-10-13 at 00:10.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 01:14   Link #7904
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
@LoP
Here is the gif you wanted times were not needed as i knew what you were talking about ~ I still need the other ones for our unnamed loli.

AS safe version:

HQ: (NOT Animesuki Safe)
I don't see much difference lawl D:

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 01:45   Link #7905
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
@ Kuroda...THANKS but can you slow it down some? I am getting whiplash just looking at it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
It's the size..the one on top has less frames.
Old 2011-10-13, 01:53   Link #7906
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I know right...but a non-graphic designer wouldn't see the difference (so fast) ;D

Random info:

Old 2011-10-13, 02:07   Link #7907
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
I know right...but a non-graphic designer wouldn't see the difference (so fast) ;D
I am not a graphic designer and I saw it right away...

The second is smoother...
Old 2011-10-13, 07:30   Link #7908
Kuroda

the differences are minor to someone who does not see things for what they are and how they're made, the difference you see majorly between the AS safe version mainly is the color depth and image quality, the AS safe version is 64 bit where to as the HQ one with maximum allocated bit depth for color and quality is 128bit.

Slowed it way down for you, put a .2 sec on the intro frames (they were .1) and .1 on every other frame (as they had no delay before).
Old 2011-10-13, 08:05   Link #7909
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

* I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back forth* D:

Random info:

Old 2011-10-14, 19:04   Link #7910
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i'm offended... my work was over in 5minutes compared to the 15 it took to Kuroda to finish it, i promised myself i would stop coloring and doing line arts and come back to my roots of .Gifs and Forum Signatures lol! :P
Old 2011-10-15, 12:50   Link #7911
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
i'm offended... my work was over in 5minutes compared to the 15 it took to Kuroda to finish it, i promised myself i would stop coloring and doing line arts and come back to my roots of .Gifs and Forum Signatures lol! :P
Don't be offended. Would you rather I lie to you? If no one ever tells you how you suck then pray tell how can you improve. It's constructive criticism and given to you with love.

@ Kuroda... Twin Tailed unnamed character from the op @ 1:30- 1:32 --The part when she's in the shadow with pink background and then they show her doing that Tsundere thing with the donuts.
Timing comes from subs not raw

I want one clip from the end when she's talking to Ginjou...when the camera focuses on her skirt and then pans up @ 21:29-21:33

is it possible to make one of those clips into sig...I can wear here and the other an avatar. I just need the gif...with a heart maybe....

Thanks
Old 2011-10-15, 16:48   Link #7912
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Don't be offended. Would you rather I lie to you? If no one ever tells you how you suck then pray tell how can you improve. It's constructive criticism and given to you with love.

@ Kuroda... Twin Tailed unnamed character from the op @ 1:30- 1:32 --The part when she's in the shadow with pink background and then they show her doing that Tsundere thing with the donuts.
Timing comes from subs not raw

I want one clip from the end when she's talking to Ginjou...when the camera focuses on her skirt and then pans up @ 21:29-21:33

is it possible to make one of those clips into sig...I can wear here and the other an avatar. I just need the gif...with a heart maybe....

Thanks

Part one... the signature I made was small... in size but it captures a lot of the first gif you wanted but it captured a lot of what you wanted and i was able to keep most of the quality with the help of godlike.

remember its 2 parts... so save them both

combined both are AS Safe.

Part two, had a couple ideas for this one... me and godlike decided to collab, he wanted to make the avy heart shaped as you wanted a heart in the avy, and I put one into the traditional square, your free to choose and they're both AS safe.

Mine:

Godlike:
v1

v2

Want to thank him personally for colabing with me as well as teaching me a few things today.

Last edited by Kuroda; 2011-10-15 at 17:56.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 20:31   Link #7913
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Part one... the signature I made was small... in size but it captures a lot of the first gif you wanted but it captured a lot of what you wanted and i was able to keep most of the quality with the help of godlike.

remember its 2 parts... so save them both

combined both are AS Safe.

Part two, had a couple ideas for this one... me and godlike decided to collab, he wanted to make the avy heart shaped as you wanted a heart in the avy, and I put one into the traditional square, your free to choose and they're both AS safe.

Mine:

Godlike:
v1

v2

Want to thank him personally for colabing with me as well as teaching me a few things today.
Kyaahhhhh thank you!!! I will use them both! I have a thing about matching my profile picture to my signatures so they'll do!!! Thanks so much guys...Oh gosh I love her so much!!!!! Which is rare because for the most part, I don't like too many female characters. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Old 2011-10-16, 02:10   Link #7914
Kuroda

Quote:
Kyaahhhhh thank you!!! I will use them both! I have a thing about matching my profile picture to my signatures so they'll do!!! Thanks so much guys...Oh gosh I love her so much!!!!! Which is rare because for the most part, I don't like too many female characters. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
You're welcome! one tip though, take the space out between the coding so it looks like one image! they connect xD
Old 2011-10-16, 02:27   Link #7915
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I was about to say the same thing

Random info:

Old 2011-10-17, 04:17   Link #7916
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I actually would use a tween. on the last frame.
Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 06:28   Link #7917
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorg View Post
I actually would use a tween. on the last frame.
you mean my sig right?

I think you're right... um can I have a tween?
Old 2011-10-20, 15:54   Link #7918
Kuroda

Quote:
you mean my sig right?

To explain what a tween means... he meant a jump back to the first frame...and it adds an unnecessary transparency if you add too few frames which would ruin your signature. I believe he was referring to the Rukia avy I made. which i still refuse to use tweening because it's just not necessary in either case. not to mention both are bordering AS size limits...and i will not lower the quality further on either.
Old 2011-10-20, 16:01   Link #7919
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
you mean my sig right?

It wouldn't even be possible I think...(if you want to maintain the same quality)

at least it wouldn't be AS-safe anymore

Random info:

Old 2011-10-21, 14:50   Link #7920
Kuroda

Bleach Freebie

Made this today whilst reminiscing about things, though it's not suited for me.... Maybe it will appeal to another Animesuki bleach fan who has a taste for Shinji? Will change the text if need be.. Let me know and I'll change it for you.

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs