AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-01, 04:00   Link #10661
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's exactly why I want to show the girls making an effort and not just doing it when Ichika's around them. Notice the girls seem to be at each other's throats when Ichika's not there and they're making plans. Here, Cecilia and Rin get along and actually admit that if either of them get Ichika there will be no hard feelings because he made his choice.

Ichika's also not the only one who solves problems. Irish helps deal with Charlotte's crippling fear of her father, Ichika helps her realize that he'll help her no matter and Laura helps her by saying she's going to be her friend even if her father comes after her. Basically, it's to show them being more of a Nakama as the story goes on.

Ran being indifferent/cold to him makes more sense so I'll use that She doesn't fall in love at first sight here, she thinks she has to depend on herself ever since her dad died and Ichika helping her and telling her that she can ask for his help anytime she needs it is what sparks her attraction instead of "OMG, He looks so cool!"

EDIT: Okay, backing away from the rom-com and into more serious material. If an eye gets slashed, would it be able to recover assuming it was slashed and not stabbed through?

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-12-01 at 04:25.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 04:39   Link #10662
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sparks flew, soaring through the sky, 100 kilometers from the battlerfield, hundreds upon hundreds of explosion looked like bubles in a glass of water. An ensemble of meaningless, tiny, but intelligent lifeform known as human struggling to survive.

Passing through the cloud, those armored cavalry is diving toward the .

"Soon, we'll be there"

"Are you certain we can win?"

"With this number of A.S.? Piece of cake! Besides, we have Orimura-sama with us"

"Don't be too cocky...." the woman in question looked at the group following her with a stern gaze "We're greatly outnumbered at least 1 to 50.... being careless will led to unecessary casualty"

"Y-yes, Ma'am!"

The Goddess of steel, that was her title. Shines in the grim darkness of 21st century, the invicible Goddess of war is the spearhead of this operation to eliminate the biggest threat to humanity.

Beings of the Extra Terrestrial origin which is Adversary of human race, B.E.T.A.. An unknown, dreadful entity stemming from beyodn the edge of solar system. Bringing chaos, destruction, and deaths of more than 60% of human population.

Clad with one of the 467 unit of Hi-tech Powered Exoskeleton, [Infinite Stratos], the Goddess presence alone can singlehandedly turned the tide of battle against B.E.T.A..

But she knew, this battle, even with her presensce, is nothing but hopeless...

"Wish you luck, little brother...."

Mt. Osore Airbase, 4th July 2016, 2300 hours

"THIS MOTHERFUCKER!"Kicking his chariot of war, the red haired teen roared. "Our machine has been disabled on purpose....Ichika"

"SHIT"

The Young Emperor back then is nobody, just one of thousand cadet within the armored brigade unit. Purposefulyl left behind so they can continue the struggle.

"How much time would we need to fix them?"

"18 minutes... by then, the result of battle mustve been decided already"

"No need to worry, Dan...." the young emperor smirked, "Besides...."

Blinking in the monitor, hundreds upon hundreds of enemy made their presence. The alarm of the base has been activated, and evacuation sequence has been ordered....

but nobody wanted to leave....

"We'll wait for them to return"

But in the end, only two people survived, found with their exoskeleton thrashed just outside the base, and hudnreds upon hundreds of corpes, humans and BETAs alike is scattered around the base complex.

Their last stand came into fruition....

----------------------------

Somehow it was driven by idiot ball...

As for eye slash, usually irreparable (even if it's a little), but knowing the potency of I.S.-verse mecdical science, there's no problem creating 'spare parts' using cloning technology (organ duplication).

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-01 at 05:08.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 04:41   Link #10663
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's pretty damn dark Reminds me of a Stephen King book

EDIT: Are all scars permanent?
Old 2011-12-01, 04:52   Link #10664
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's a miracle there have only been this many pages since I last checked, are you guys actually getting some sleep now?

Btw, everytime I hear "ST@RS" I end up thinking of Nemesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - That's pretty damn dark Reminds me of a Stephen King book

EDIT: Are all scars permanent?
No, they are not.

I have this weird idea and I'm not sure what to do with it, but what if the IS could only be controlled by, no not just girls, but certain people with psionic abilities, useless out side of the suit, but the IS somehow brings out their powers, kinda like espers, but for the IS.
Old 2011-12-01, 04:55   Link #10665
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Meister's ISper?
Old 2011-12-01, 04:56   Link #10666
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
It's a miracle there have only been this many pages since I last checked, are you guys actually getting some sleep now?

Btw, everytime I hear "ST@RS" I end up thinking of Nemesis.

No, they are not.

I have this weird idea and I'm not sure what to do with it, but what if the IS could only be controlled by, no not just girls, but certain people with psionic abilities, useless out side of the suit, but the IS somehow brings out their powers, kinda like espers, but for the IS.
I'd like to introduce you to my friend MeisterBabylon, I'm sure he can tell you all about this

What scars are permanent?

Side note - Where's that fic!? The cases are piling up and there's nothing we can do!
Old 2011-12-01, 05:06   Link #10667
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

"The Survivor of Mt. Osore genocide"

"Two person that survived a brutal assault of such scale, being outnumbered 50-1 even though they're clearly amateur"

"Black Box indicated that they killed at least 72 BETA each"

"72? Well then"

"Of all sizes, two of them killed a Grappler-type each, then killed a Destroyer Class before being thrashed due to sustained damage they experience"

"Hn.... magnificent...."

"At the very least, we can send it..."

"[Joaquim Raffles].... one of them will be able to use it for sure..."
-----------------------------------------

Hmmm
Old 2011-12-01, 05:12   Link #10668
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay, the darkness is making me sad Can we go back to twincest or at least a manageable level of darkness?

Do you know the withdrawal effects of painkillers apart from just vomiting, shivering and some shakiness? I want to be accurate but different websites have different effects and it's confusing me
Old 2011-12-01, 05:12   Link #10669
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Back from another shitty day at work [sigh].

Seems this thread is finally lively again

Anyways Eratas, how's the draft(s) look?
Old 2011-12-01, 05:15   Link #10670
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course they can be different, each painkiller has their own side effect, you have to be specific.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:18   Link #10671
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I only found one, can you point me to the page of the other one?

@ Senpai - Pills mostly. Morphine is useful but can be difficult to use and kill you if you keep using it.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:19   Link #10672
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What kind of pill? As I said every drugs has their own consequences, I'm not very well versed, maybe Meister can help?
Old 2011-12-01, 05:21   Link #10673
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - I only found one, can you point me to the page of the other one?
I'll quote both

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Battle-Armor 101

Spoiler for Scene:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post

Spoiler for More Battle-Armor 101:
Old 2011-12-01, 05:23   Link #10674
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Eh? I thought hospitals only used one kind? In media people tend to grab white bottles and just label them as painkillers. The pill's are more for injuries and soreness rather than things like bruises or cuts. Let me look at google to check.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:26   Link #10675
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

lawlz why do you think we have Pharmacist just to get a painkiller? Sorry can't help

EDIT: just rechecked the medical aid book and can't find something that wouldn't kill Irish considering his liberal usage....

EDIT2: That white pill used widely? Paracetamol, in long term usage will broke your liver....
Old 2011-12-01, 05:31   Link #10676
HasuMasu
*Artist

What, no way, you mean the esper thing has already been taken? Damn.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:32   Link #10677
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Is there's ANY plot Meister haven't took? I wonder if there's one....
Old 2011-12-01, 05:34   Link #10678
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Why's she using the Minerva? Shouldn't she be using an IS>

@ Senpai - Nevermind, found a source Along with the aforementioned effects, digestive problems and general sickness are also common. More important question, is it possible to hide these symptoms from people like Kyuukai, Maya, and Tatenashi?

EDIT: Plot Meister hasn't taken: Detective sandwich story Either that or writing an actual harem that isn't reverse
Old 2011-12-01, 05:39   Link #10679
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Why's she using the Minerva? Shouldn't she be using an IS>
She doesn't have one yet... not even an Uchigane. Not to mention she doesn't have any previous experience in piloting an IS.

The Minerva Kai is all she has at the moment until her enrollment exams, which I planned to be a few days after the scene.
Old 2011-12-01, 05:43   Link #10680
Eratas123

@ Stratos - The fuck? Shouldn't she be worrying more about the test than piloting the Minerva? I doubt handling one means handling the other.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest