AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 01:25   Link #17401
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He gets them both!> Man, Ichika upgraded!

Side note - Post back once you've read the scene

@ Demi - David?
Old 2012-01-10, 01:28   Link #17402
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Question:

Any good male name for Spring(season)?
Haruki? xD Haru?

@Zero: Say wat? ?_?

@eratas: I think it's a way of demonstrating that Tatenashi is high class or something. I am not sure if it's a culture thing, from what I learned about the Japanese and their fans.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 01:31   Link #17403
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras & Blitz
Once again, this might be came as asspull since it's crystal clear that Ichika will end up with Madoka. The Threesome Bunny just won't leave me alone.

Anyway, as per the scene, Autumn fail easily because she is too cocky and fell to Tatenashi's trolling attempt... how incompetent.

If we can have her being calm and think smart, the fight can be prolonged. Tate will still gloriously win unscratched but Autumn will be portrayed as good fighter herself (being able to stall Tate and Ichika).
Old 2012-01-10, 01:35   Link #17404
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@Eras & Blitz
Once again, this might be came as asspull since it's crystal clear that Ichika will end up with Madoka. The Threesome Bunny just won't leave me alone.

Anyway, as per the scene, Autumn fail easily because she is too cocky and fell to Tatenashi's trolling attempt... how incompetent.

If we can have her being calm and think smart, the fight can be prolonged (and Ichika won't stand there useless). Tate will still gloriously win unscratched but Autumn will be portrayed as good fighter herself (being able to stall Tate and Ichika).
I'll think of a battle once we even get there, and I'll add a spoonful of my dark recipe to it. So, no need to fret. xD

Old 2012-01-10, 01:37   Link #17405
Eratas123

@ Blitz - She used it as a weapon against Laura

@ Senpai - Why not? It's a harem anime anyway Ichika ends up getting everyone by the end of Future Imperfect

Side note - Well she's going to be cocky as hell since she just owned Irish with minimal effort. The fact that he's one of the only few who got away from her when he was younger also made her laugh.
Old 2012-01-10, 01:37   Link #17406
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Blitz
I hereby bow to the darkside

@Eras
Then the curbstomp would make a lot more sense, still in novel Tate didn't do it herself (Ichika cut all the arms), so have Irish accomplish 'something'

*Goes back to writing gospel battle*
Old 2012-01-10, 01:38   Link #17407
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Blitz - She used it as a weapon against Laura

@ Senpai - Why not? It's a harem anime anyway Ichika ends up getting everyone by the end of Future Imperfect

Side note - Well she's going to be cocky as hell since she just owned Irish with minimal effort. The fact that he's one of the only few who got away from her when he was younger also made her laugh.
I am actually not surprised, since in ancient times, some japanese fans had a blade attachment in case women/samurai needed to defend themselves.

Old 2012-01-10, 01:42   Link #17408
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Those are caller Tessen, indeed some of them has sharp metal tip, besides being superheavy. XD
Old 2012-01-10, 01:47   Link #17409
Eratas123

@ Blitz and Senpai - And she's allowed to carry that in school?

@ Senpai - What happens to the rest of the harem? Do they just move on and get new love lifes? Also, does Kanzashi fall for Ichika here?

Side note - He did manage to disable some of Arachne's arms. Also, he breaks the pipes while the two are fighting since he knows air moisture gives Tatenashi an advantage. How long does it take to crawl a few feet while you're injured?
Old 2012-01-10, 01:52   Link #17410
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Blitz and Senpai - And she's allowed to carry that in school?
Houki is allowed to have a functional Katana, don't see why a war fan is not allowed (though I doubt her has sharpened tip, still it would be reinfoced)

(and there's that theory about it being ML's sleeping form).

Quote:
@ Senpai - What happens to the rest of the harem? Do they just move on and get new love lifes? Also, does Kanzashi fall for Ichika here?
Haven't think of that, and frankly, have Houki join would be unfair.

I believe Cecilia WILL move on, especially if she successfully own the inheritance. In Kanzashi's case, at least she has the confidence to try by that point. The problem is whether I can develop Rin to be independent of Ichika... (Blitz will need to put a lot of effort)

Quote:
Side note - He did manage to disable some of Arachne's arms. Also, he breaks the pipes while the two are fighting since he knows air moisture gives Tatenashi an advantage. How long does it take to crawl a few feet while you're injured?
If your arm are not injured and Irish is desperate.... 3 second.
Old 2012-01-10, 01:57   Link #17411
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Houki joining really wouldn't be unfair. Her and Madoka are very similar, so it's not that hard to believe Ichika loves them both. Is Kanzashi's reason for falling for him here the same?

Side note - Would moving make the wound bleed faster? He's gonna be crawling on his stomach and he got stabbed at the side.
Old 2012-01-10, 02:17   Link #17412
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Houki joining really wouldn't be unfair. Her and Madoka are very similar, so it's not that hard to believe Ichika loves them both. Is Kanzashi's reason for falling for him here the same?
Haven't read the novel throughout, but I do think the summary fits my imagination.

Also, Ichika just plain nuts. He has marked as big threat to Gen 3 weapon just because he managed to destroy them.

AWW! I kinda forgot, Irish will have to use one hand to hold the wound and crawl using his weakened leg and other hand.

The figure is still around 5 second, considering this is Irish.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-10 at 18:37.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 02:23   Link #17413
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What? Doesn't the AIC block lasers? Cecilia shot at it with no effects and she's using pure energy with her weapons.

Side note - I know turning valves will be hard, but can he do it with just one hand? I know those things are hard If not, he'll have to stab the pipe and injure himself when the steam hits his arm.
Old 2012-01-10, 02:30   Link #17414
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What? Doesn't the AIC block lasers? Cecilia shot at it with no effects and she's using pure energy with her weapons.
Last time I remember it's a particle weapon, hence the ability 'flexible' isn't that far-fetched even with real science, oh well, scrap that idea (AGAIN).

Quote:
Side note - I know turning valves will be hard, but can he do it with just one hand? I know those things are hard If not, he'll have to stab the pipe and injure himself when the steam hits his arm.
Yes, you can do it with one arm by using your entire body weight as extra power, of course this will make his wound worse.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-10 at 18:38.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 02:35   Link #17415
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then that would make Ichika the strongest pilot ever O.o Not even Chifuyu got that kind of rep.

Side note - The only reason he's even awake is he still has the suit How long will he be out considering the amount of sustained injuries he has? That and freshly opened wound + steaming room = Uh-oh.
Old 2012-01-10, 02:42   Link #17416
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then that would make Ichika the strongest pilot ever O.o Not even Chifuyu got that kind of rep.
Potentially strongest pilot in history, of course his skill doesn't match the need to get such status yet. Such kind of achievement is nothing to be scoffed off, the more reason he is dangerous to PT, better to strike the weed when they're young.

Oh, he also figure Archne's 'arms' has exposed parts when extended longer than normally... hence the reason of 'easy cut'

Quote:
Side note - The only reason he's even awake is he still has the suit How long will he be out considering the amount of sustained injuries he has? That and freshly opened wound + steaming room = Uh-oh.
Depending on the bleeding, as fast as 2 minutes or as long as 20+ minutes.
Old 2012-01-10, 02:49   Link #17417
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How does he get around Arachne's "webs"? They seemed to block him from attacking her and the combination of her spider legs eventually made him immobile.

Side note - I meant until he's cleared of all injuries. It takes him 3 weeks to heal his arms, for example.
Old 2012-01-10, 02:56   Link #17418
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How does he get around Arachne's "webs"? They seemed to block him from attacking her and the combination of her spider legs eventually made him immobile.
That's where Tatenashi do her work of course. Her nanomachine eats the web, or rather, creating micro explosion to weaken the web.

(actually now I had a premonition that I shouldn't put more spoiler... for some reason)

Quote:
Side note - I meant until he's cleared of all injuries. It takes him 3 weeks to heal his arms, for example.
2 months top until he can move normally, faster if you do take the account that I.S.-verse medical science works better and more reliable.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:02   Link #17419
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's genius! Now they're working together rather than one of them doing all the work

Side note - This is also when he gets amnesia so he'll be "The Load" after the MG defense Ah well, at least he manages to kill Arachne come the finale. Whether he dies or not is variable.
Old 2012-01-10, 03:06   Link #17420
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - That's genius! Now they're working together rather than one of them doing all the work
I'm hating Canon Tatenashi and nerf her doesn't meant I can't make her awesome in a way that makes me happy

Quote:
Side note - This is also when he gets amnesia so he'll be "The Load" after the MG defense Ah well, at least he manages to kill Arachne come the finale. Whether he dies or not is variable.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest