AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-04, 06:45   Link #1081
tyciol
*Artist

So I just noticed that they are now producing new OVAs for Black Lagoon, 3 so far called "Roberta's Blood Trail".

I'm assuming they follow after the first and 2nd barrage's 24 episodes as some kind of sequel third season but I haven't seen them so I'm not sure.

Is there any information on that? Are they licensed too? They haven't been listed on a tracker yet.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 17:27   Link #1082
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Have any of you watched (or played) either of the Saints Row games and found yourself thinking that Revy and co. would be right at home in there? Well, it appears that someone decided to see how closely the character creation demo for the upcoming third title could reproduce Balalaika...
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 00:58   Link #1083
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
So I just noticed that they are now producing new OVAs for Black Lagoon, 3 so far called "Roberta's Blood Trail".

I'm assuming they follow after the first and 2nd barrage's 24 episodes as some kind of sequel third season but I haven't seen them so I'm not sure.

Is there any information on that? Are they licensed too? They haven't been listed on a tracker yet.
It is implied that the 3 OVAs are based on events that happened at the end (or in between eps) from Second Barrage. The OVAs concentrate on Roberta's revenge for the death of her beloved employer. Warning: it's really violent, really gory and Rock just puzzles me. It's chicks with guns gone wild.
Old 2012-01-23, 15:54   Link #1084
Tatsumi Saiga

In the OVAs how much of Rock and Revy is shown, or is it fairly Roberta centric? I know I seem to be alone in this, but I find Roberta's character completely worthless and exceptionally flat.

edit: Well going to watch and find out now anyway, even if they only show up a little, I still need to see it.

Last edited by Tatsumi Saiga; 2012-01-23 at 20:59.
Tatsumi Saiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 03:08   Link #1085
Tatsumi Saiga

So I watched these and the quality was great and as I read before watching them it isn't really separate at all, but just a very short season 3 (the episode numbering even continues).

Overall I enjoyed it, especialy
Spoiler:
That being said I'm starting to have less of a feel for who Rock's character is, which is unfortunate.

Also,
Spoiler:
/rant.
Tatsumi Saiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 00:35   Link #1086
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Was wondering if anyone would be able to find a hi-rez version of this image for me:

I've tried Google and one or two other places but I've had no luck.
Old 2012-07-21, 05:32   Link #1087
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I looked through all of episodes 13-15 and don't see that image anywhere. Is it an out-take?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 05:49   Link #1088
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

My bad, it's from an Omake, um, this one;

(all of them were pretty damn hilarious actually, ie Revy in a school uniform and a magical girl costume, Balalika the mother, and the Chibi versions of everyone.)
Old 2012-10-09, 01:41   Link #1089
junejag98

Does anyone still have the english subs for this? Can't find it anywhere..
junejag98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 10:52   Link #1090
gopackgo

Legally or illegally? Because both are very easy to obtain
gopackgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 11:12   Link #1091
BadtheGuy

I think this was the most recently posted in thread...

So, I'm debating reading this. Though I'm torn based on the following. I looked it up but opinions seem to differ.

Basically, I despise pathetic protagonists that need to be rescued by their women. It's too pathetic/unrealistic even in fiction and annoys me to no end. I don't think he's going to be as bad as the standard male lead nowadays but I still have to ask if he improves(one or two moments spread far and wide a man does not make) or stays a bitch?

Kind of direct but japan sucks at making male leads nowadays. 1/10 is decent, maybe.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 21:31   Link #1092
BloodyHell

Umm this one was pretty good actually , there are some violence in it and Revy's short shorts are really short....lol but nevermind it was great actually the only difference between Black lagoon and Black Lagoon second Barrage is in terms of quality and that's it everything is still the same as before.
BloodyHell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, crime, madhouse, seinen