AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-11-08, 06:45   Link #701
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Actually no Iamandragon, Mystic Eye of Death Perception cannot kill servant. The servant is not under gaia(which explains why Gaia are trying to crush them.) and also the servant has already died before. And I think your underestimating the servants too much. In one interview Nasu said that Ryougi Shiki can only fight defensively against servants.

And please do not use doujin or fanfics as your reference unless they are approved by Nasu Kinoko himself. And If I'm not mistaken Berserker only have 12 lives not 17.

Emiya Shirou,the Counter Guardian.

Last edited by Blade_Lord; 2008-11-08 at 07:33.
Blade_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 07:43   Link #702
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Sorry, I mean sliced into 17 pieces--but again, that's just a doujin.

Guess I've missed the interview--well then let's put the Shikis aside, and rephrase: Arcuied beat servants...no arguments in this?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 08:03   Link #703
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Gilgamesh can defeat Arcueid. Other servants can defeat her but they need to play the right card at the right time.

Even if your stats got A-rank in everything, you will lose if you fight against opponent with superior tactics.

There is no such thing as a sure win in battle. At the most your chance of winning is 99.9%.

Old 2008-11-08, 22:13   Link #704
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Depends on Arcueid's level, right? I doubt a servant can beat a 100% Arcueid.

Oh, imandragon, here's a link to some interviews.
http://web.archive.org/web/200705171...power+rankings
It says "Totally unofficial", but there are translations to some interviews by Nasu on there too.

Also, considering that Arcueid is four times the strength of a normal servant [I've heard three in other places, but according to the article...], I don't think other servants can beat her alone. It depends. I wonder how Arcueid's luck would match up against Lancer's Gae Bolg.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 23:00   Link #705
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Oh great! Thanks OceanBlue for the link! Saved in my T-Moon folder ^o^

Last edited by iamandragon; 2008-11-08 at 23:52.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 05:21   Link #706
DarkHonour

According to the Nasuverse relationship chart, there is a very low probability of KnK and F/sn meeting. I think they're closer to Tsukihime than KnK.

With fate/hollow ataraxia, it seems like the fate route was the most closest to it. The focus is more on the 8th master and servant I guess.
DarkHonour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 09:01   Link #707
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHonour View Post
According to the Nasuverse relationship chart, there is a very low probability of KnK and F/sn meeting. I think they're closer to Tsukihime than KnK.

With fate/hollow ataraxia, it seems like the fate route was the most closest to it. The focus is more on the 8th master and servant I guess.
Man....since when did Shirou show any sign of tracing a 4 petal Rho Aias in Fate Route? It's much closer to UBW route or HF route.
I said UBW because Shirou actually saw Rho Aias projected in front of his face.

Old 2008-11-11, 09:04   Link #708
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
Man....since when did Shirou show any sign of tracing a 4 petal Rho Aias in Fate Route? It's much closer to UBW route or HF route.
I said UBW because Shirou actually saw Rho Aias projected in front of his face.
While in the basement of a church?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 11:18   Link #709
DarkHonour

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHonour View Post

My mistake I guess.

hollow ataraxia is not based predominantly on one route. But the main character in this series is truly based on Bazette and Avenger. (not a true sequel either although it's created by TYPE-MOON)

I agree it does show a bit of the UBW route since Saber was ordered by Rin actually to destroy the Holy Grail.

And further more, Shinji survives.
Old 2008-11-11, 12:38   Link #710
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
While in the basement of a church?
No during the last fight against Gilgamesh. Shirou is standing there and chanting like an idiot. The reason he didn't turn into pin-cushion by Gilgamesh Gate of babylon is because Archer projected Rho Aias in front of him.

Old 2008-11-11, 14:49   Link #711
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*blink* Huh, completely missed that detail. Where was that mentioned?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-17, 21:10   Link #712
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
No during the last fight against Gilgamesh. Shirou is standing there and chanting like an idiot. The reason he didn't turn into pin-cushion by Gilgamesh Gate of babylon is because Archer projected Rho Aias in front of him.
If I remember correctly, Shirou is the one projecting Rho Aias while chanting the Unlimited Blade Works. Archer is too weak to interfere with the fight.
Old 2008-11-18, 00:06   Link #713
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
If I remember correctly, Shirou is the one projecting Rho Aias while chanting the Unlimited Blade Works. Archer is too weak to interfere with the fight.
Excuse me, but please explain where and when did Shirou saw Rho Aias? Not during the Archer vs Lancer church fight I'm sure because during that time they're busy fighting with Caster and Kuzuki.

Old 2008-11-18, 10:48   Link #714
DarkHonour

So far for fate/hollow ataraxia, I get this weird thing that it focuses more on the harem genre:

Spoiler for fate/hollow ataraxia side story events:
Old 2008-11-18, 13:18   Link #715
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Well rather than saying he was standing there like an idiot, I'm inclined to believe he knew Archer was there, although in a kinda trance-like state since he is chanting, as he clearly states as "I(the "I" referring to Archer, maybe) pull a shield from the hill to receive the incoming Noble Phantasms!"

But that scene is screwy, as it seems like Shirou felt the strain of the projection, not unlike when he projected Rho Aias during the fight with him and Rider versus Saber Alter. Anyway, in this scene he clearly says that "my body is full of holes" and "the shield is my body" so it gets really confusing. He also appears to be coughing up blood as he does the chant, while Rho Aias is being punctured from Gil's assault. It's a confusing scene no matter how you look at it.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 23:59   Link #716
@GEMC

anyone here thinks ufotable will make another anime based on saber's route? I am definitely routing for this
Old 2015-05-11, 00:32   Link #717
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Pretty sure that ufotable already said the reason they didn't do the Fate route first was out of respect for DEEN's adaptation of Fate/stay night, as doing so would be terribly impolite.
Old 2015-05-11, 00:43   Link #718
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

That's not the reason as the Type Moon magazine outright doesn't include Deen's FSN and UBW movie in their timeline.
It's two things.
One, Nasu has said multiple times that he wants to rewrite it as he thinks he can do it better this time around.
Two, Zero has already covered the essentials of the Fate route so it needs to be rewritten for it to be "fresh" to the anime only viewers
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 00:52   Link #719
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm more than certain I've seen someone link the reason I gave. Timeline removal or not, given Japanese culture its still an incredibly dick move to do if they had made the Fate route.
Old 2015-05-11, 03:34   Link #720
Lorhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
anyone here thinks ufotable will make another anime based on saber's route? I am definitely routing for this

Does that answer your question? If they ever will, the Fate route will probably be heavily altered. So it's not impossible, but I'd say unlikely.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote