AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga - Level Upper Arc Rating
Perfect 10 3 37.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 12.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 25.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-04-04, 03:09   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga - Level Upper Arc Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga, Level Upper Arc.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

ANY MENTION OF THE INDEX LIGHT NOVELS MUST BE ENTIRELY BEHIND PROPERLY-LABELLED SPOILER TAGS. ANY FAILURE TO TAG SUCH CONTENT WILL RESULT IN A BAN.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 02:54   Link #2
dKmps
ñe

I just re-read by chance the chapter 17, the epilogue of the lever upper arc
I remember that time I saw that guy with the same clothing as Gunha and I just took it like a joke/reference, but now, thinking with the perspective of someone that is just a Railgun manga reader (not my case)...
...wouldn't this lead to believe that guy is Gunha?
Like, after his inspiration brought to him through Mikoto he becomes a Lvl5 too...
It's so misleading that I'm actually starting to suspect it xD
dKmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 04:16   Link #3
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

More like that person was saved by Gunha then was imitating him. In that chapter which showed the level upper users' memories, there was someone like that. This is another one of those things index readers would get because he was introduced in the novels first.
Old 2014-06-12, 13:37   Link #4
Pablete
Banned

I remember that, it was hilarious watching people overly worshipping Mikoto because of this misundersanding .
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 12:21   Link #5
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKmps View Post
I just re-read by chance the chapter 17, the epilogue of the lever upper arc
I remember that time I saw that guy with the same clothing as Gunha and I just took it like a joke/reference, but now, thinking with the perspective of someone that is just a Railgun manga reader (not my case)...
...wouldn't this lead to believe that guy is Gunha?
Like, after his inspiration brought to him through Mikoto he becomes a Lvl5 too...
It's so misleading that I'm actually starting to suspect it xD
Now that you bring this up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
More like that person was saved by Gunha then was imitating him. In that chapter which showed the level upper users' memories, there was someone like that. This is another one of those things index readers would get because he was introduced in the novels first.
Sadly I thought this was a cameo for Gunha. That's sad right? I really need to re-read that part now, lol. Honestly, though I wonder what plot-thread that might be setting up later... and I find it interesting now that you mention this after we got this, we Gunha later... so maybe that'll tell us things about the content that was "missing" in the epilogue of the Daihasesai arc.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 00:45   Link #6
dKmps
ñe

OH&S was right, in ch.15 they show the real Gunha :P
Also, not from this arc but in ch.31 you can see the couple of the Judgment guy with the girl he protected from that gravitation thing in the Level Upper arc, the same couple we later see in the folk dance. (yes, I'm re-reading the whole manga xd)
dKmps is offline   Reply With Quote