AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 7 9.72%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 6.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 5.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-13, 13:37   Link #161
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Closets can actually store a remarkable amount of things if your packing skills are good. Otherwise, there are always boxes... (my room is full of boxes... )
Grab the boxes > Take them to the Paper-Recycle trash > Throw them in and go back > Have more room

My suggestion.
Old 2013-04-13, 13:52   Link #162
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
Grab the boxes > Take them to the Paper-Recycle trash > Throw them in and go back > Have more room

My suggestion.
I need the boxes to contain stuff. Otherwise, there'd just be endless piles that risk toppling over.

Anyway, that's off-topic... Perhaps Kirino has a closet that's connected to mallet space so she can store infinite things.
Old 2013-04-13, 16:14   Link #163
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Lots of goodies in this episode(so glad that I bought the first season to watch the OVAs).

The "So you're lesbians" line to Kirino and Ayase was classic. Given how yandere Ayase is, I can see many Bad Ends in that relationship.

The Meruru title having "Third Impact" in there was a nice Eva reference. I guess you'd need Godoka to reverse that planet blowing up.

Every Ruri moment was gold(love that Kyousuke is somewhat fanboying over her) and Sena also provided some more comedy with her "Why can't I make my homo eroge game?". Given what we already know about how scarily fujoshi she is, that doesn't really need an answer, LOL.
Old 2013-04-13, 20:07   Link #164
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Given what we already know about how scarily fujoshi she is, that doesn't really need an answer, LOL.
I am on her side! Why should a demographic be completely ignored in favor of the other!? DO BOTH.

Japan NEEDS to take more advantage of fangirlism. They would make so much money.
Old 2013-04-15, 15:32   Link #165
SeanJD

I have finally got to see this episode and I was really excited. I had a strange feeling that the relationship between Kirino and Kyousuke was at the beginning all over again since the first season and that she is back to her normal self. Kyousuke was trying really hard to bring her back to Japan since the true route episode and I think that he feels that it didn't do anything at all. It was nice that Manami tried to help him understand that it may had not been for nothing, although it made me sad that she reverted back to her tsundere personality. As for the episode, I was happy seeing the rest of the characters back and I look forward to watching more of the season. I was worried about Kyousuke and Kuroneko's relationship since the confession from the true route episode last season. I haven't read up to the point in the light novel about that but hopefully things will work out.
Old 2013-04-25, 04:56   Link #166
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing

Which about summarizes a great deal of the characters to me. Though the fail to me isn't even Kirino atm, but Kyousuke is just the same blah blah blah. I would say more about it, but yea this opening episode pretty much told me nothing. At least Kirino seems happier since she can lie in bed and get off to something ero-- a noble cause I can at least sympathize with at least.

I'll come back to this later.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2013-04-25 at 05:33.
Old 2013-05-12, 07:45   Link #167
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Kyousuke is surrounded to the neck with tsunderes. AND DAT KURONEKO.
Closed Thread