Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-28, 18:30   Link #6201
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
If you really like or dislike a post, you can give a good or bad rep point to the poster, by clicking on this icone at the left of the messages.

Spoiler for for size:

And you can check your personal rep status in your User CP
Oh. I hadn't really noticed that. I'll have to check that out. I wonder how I'm doing?
What are they for??
Old 2008-08-28, 18:31   Link #6202
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Oh. I hadn't really noticed that. I'll have to check that out. I wonder how I'm doing?
What are they for??
Rep is what people give you when you're holding a good argument, or making good points, or being a generally benevolent person (read: not me). That's what the green dots represent. If you get read dots then either you insulted some group of people, act like a moron, or an evil bastard (read: me).
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:32   Link #6203
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
What are they for??
Check what?

Well, to see the popularity of a member. To see if he has a good, neutral or bad popularity here on AS. For instance, people will give bad points to someone who post bullshits and insults very often. The result is, that poster will have a low popularity. Then many members will just ignore him/her.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:36   Link #6204
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
off topic
is there a way to see who gave you rep points
i posted a theory on the gum line and their meannings in the spoilers thread and 2 hours later someone neg reped me and wrote "fuck off kallen fag"
is that what its come down to
Ugh. This is why I hate the rep system... They should be able to be known who is leaving those reputations. Just another reason why I don't leave Neg Reps. I hate them too much to give them out.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:37   Link #6205
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Ugh. This is why I hate the rep system... They should be able to be known who is leaving those reputations. Just another reason why I don't leave Neg Reps. I hate them too much to give them out.
Positive, negative, or FU rep, I always put my name at the end. It should always be included but then it'd just start flame wars. But this is terribly OT.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:39   Link #6206
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If you get read dots then either you insulted some group of people, act like a moron, or an evil bastard (read: me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
For instance, people will give bad points to someone who post bullshits and insults very often.
Or it means that you were caught by a troll. I was neg reped once for saying I liked Suzaku

But yes, this...doesn't have anything to do with Kallen :P
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:44   Link #6207
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Or it means that you were caught by a troll. I was neg reped once for saying I liked Suzaku

But yes, this...doesn't have anything to do with Kallen :P
They are just responding to my questions after I posted a Kallen related image.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:45   Link #6208
Eliarine

Quote:
They are just responding to my questions after I posted a Kallen related image.
I know, but the discussion ensuing doesn't really have anything to do with her
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:46   Link #6209
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
new theory
i say that when the OOBK was restractured by the UFN zero would have wanted to disband zero squad and create a new unit in its place
basiclly his own version of the KOR
a small group of people who would operate free from the chain of command and answer only to him
such a unit would be made up of only people he trustes completely and therfor it would be a small group
the only two members i can think of at this stage would be Orenge
and kallen -who at the planning stage of the unit was still captured
and that means that when kallen deceides to go after zero she isnt actually betreying anything or going against orders
since neither ougi toudo or xing-ke have command over her
only zero
and when he isnt around she's free to act as she see's fit
kaguya or xing-ke might fill her up on that fact next ep
Old 2008-08-28, 18:50   Link #6210
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Considering that the Black Knights are now the military arm of a federation, I don't think that would make much sense. Plus, the Zero Squad vice-captain kept his rank from the change-over, so Kallen would too. Of course, she's out of a job now, so it's not like she has to listen to them.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:52   Link #6211
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Considering that the Black Knights are now the military arm of a federation, I don't think that would make much sense. Plus, the Zero Squad vice-captain kept his rank from the change-over, so Kallen would too. Of course, she's out of a job now, so it's not like she has to listen to them.
Technically Zero, or more Lelouch, is not dead so her job is incomplete. Her role is to be by his side, she's his personal guard, not a personal soldier of the OoBK. If anything, on a military stand point, she had more allegiance to Lelouch/Zero than to the Order.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:55   Link #6212
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
and once she makes up her mind to go after him
they cant actually stop her since she doesnt answer to them
they basiclly pulled a coup against the chosen CEO of the UFN army
Old 2008-08-28, 18:55   Link #6213
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Technically Zero, or more Lelouch, is not dead so her job is incomplete. Her role is to be by his side, she's his personal guard, not a personal soldier of the OoBK. If anything, on a military stand point, she had more allegiance to Lelouch/Zero than to the Order.
True, not that allegiance to one or the other will stop her if she gets it in her head to leave. I can only hope a few people get kicked along the way if they object. That and Jeremiah doing some righteous pwning for lying to him about Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:56   Link #6214
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
True, not that allegiance to one or the other will stop her if she gets it in her head to leave. I can only hope a few people get kicked along the way if they object. That and Jeremiah doing some righteous pwning for lying to him about Lelouch.
I'm saying her leaving the Order would be, on a technical level, following her loyalties and her actual place in the scheme of things. She's his personal guard. It'd be the same as Cornelia leaving Britannia, Guilford can follow her without being branded a traitor because that is his duty, to keep her safe.
Old 2008-08-28, 18:59   Link #6215
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
I finished up my latest 4koma.

This one is Kallen heavy one. Kind of filling in the gap for Kallen fans.
Code Geass 4koma- 20
Thanks for bringing out something for all of us Kallen fans. :3 I, too, missed Kallen this episode, although understandably she does not have much of a role to play in the Geass-related plot. C.C.'s dress suits her, as does that in-between hairstyle. I'm not too fond of her usual hairband, and even less fond of her Britannian hairstyle.

By the way, which dress is Kallen referring to in frame two? Did you mean the one she had to wear when talking to Nunnally and co.?

Also, please don't stop watching - I'm always looking forward to your 4komas, even if I don't usually comment on them.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 18:59   Link #6216
azarhal

Quote:
That's good point. Kallen wasn't present at the formation of the UFN and the transformation of the OoBK into its official armed Corp.

So she's technically not a official member and they can't order her around. Now, lets hope she noticed that.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 19:00   Link #6217
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I'm saying her leaving the Order would be, on a technical level, following her loyalties and her actual place in the scheme of things. She's his personal guard. It'd be the same as Cornelia leaving Britannia, Guilford can follow her without being branded a traitor because that is his duty, to keep her safe.
I agree. I can't imagine anyone objecting at this point. Wel, no one that matters. Xingke and Kaguya are going to bust heads when they figure out the truth, so Kallen can leave at her leisure.
Old 2008-08-28, 19:10   Link #6218
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Thanks for bringing out something for all of us Kallen fans. :3 I, too, missed Kallen this episode, although understandably she does not have much of a role to play in the Geass-related plot. C.C.'s dress suits her, as does that in-between hairstyle. I'm not too fond of her usual hairband, and even less fond of her Britannian hairstyle.

By the way, which dress is Kallen referring to in frame two? Did you mean the one she had to wear when talking to Nunnally and co.?

Also, please don't stop watching - I'm always looking forward to your 4komas, even if I don't usually comment on them.
I understand why Kallen wasn't in this much. She's not a part of the mystery of Marianne. Seems odd how fast that is being summed up. After this next episode there are still four more episodes.

I'm talking about the dress she got from Nunnally. That one was pushing her breasts in a lot.

It's not that I would stop watching. I just don't know if I'd have the mood to make the 4komas.

I think I really caught Kallen's character. People keep asking me what she's talking about with her vague statements. lol
Old 2008-08-28, 19:26   Link #6219
lovecakecookies

Which vague statements of Kallen's?
Old 2008-08-28, 19:28   Link #6220
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Which vague statements of Kallen's?
Vague statement from kallen in his new 4koma

There is a link in the images thread
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote