AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 20:52   Link #141
Jn183

This was a decent eps. Nothing irritating. Ths eps really is a good setup for the next eps or 2 to come. Can't wait. K-f 2 eps release would be wicked.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 21:46   Link #142
Tommy
Mr. Prince

A so, so episode. I wasn't really dissapointed or satisfyed with it. It did have its funny parts though, like with that old man explaining to Luffy how the dance powder works and when Sanji bought clothes for Nami and Vivi.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 15:18   Link #143
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I agree with Tommy-san, a little late, but it was an alright episode and I liked the same parts he did. Like when the guy was talking and he sped up and Luffy wasnt listening just going "hm,hm,hm" . And i liked when Sanji picked out the dresses and said that he'll carry them across the desert and Vivi was like... its no point talking to him
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 16:54   Link #144
Animangiac

I agree with what everyone is saying, not a great episode but not a bad one, the next couple should be good.
Animangiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 20:54   Link #145
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dythim
I'm a little curious... what made everyone think Ace was gonna be in 93? There were no explicit hints in the anime he was gonna meet them right when they got to Arabasta, he just said he'd be there for 10 days. Sheesh the guy might have already left.
I think that eveyone (including me) was following the manga order of happenings in the manga. Just after they land in Nanohana, Luffy goes to the restaurant,
Spoiler for Manga:
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 02:13   Link #146
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Episode 94 Discussion [spoilers]

Though this episode has several flashbacks that always piss me off... it was a great episode... I don't read the manga... so seeing Ace for the first time is downright awesome... his devil fruit power is pretty good too... I also liked how Captain Smoker and the Marines were there...

it's getting pretty damn awesome right now in this show.... I wasn't really too excited about that whole winter island arc with Chopper... but this Arabasta arc is shaping up to be a good one...
Old 2004-05-06, 02:56   Link #147
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Spoiler:
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:20   Link #148
LVO

FINALLY! Ace is a friggin beast. He is a narcoleptic cowboy who controls fire, how can you possibly go wrong with that? Best character ever. I cant wait for next episode when

Spoiler:
LVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 03:20   Link #149
Evan
天使我爱你

I'm still wondering why its so different in the manga and anime during the Ace part...
I prefer to see him kick ass~so cool!
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 05:30   Link #150
Tommy
Mr. Prince

OMFG! this episode kicked so much ass! I still can't believe it.

Spoiler:

Man this is gonna be one BADASS arc!
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 08:59   Link #151
Jn183

YAY, no need for spoiler tag now. Luffy, Ace, Smoker that a prefect combination. This is one of my favorite ep in OP. It's hilarious when Luffy took out both Ace and Smoker. The expression on Smoker's face was priceless as he was flying through the wall. Also, Ace look too wicked when he stopped Smoker attack. Not too mention how polite Ace. LOL
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 11:53   Link #152
Animangiac

Yeah this episode was pretty cool.
Animangiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:29   Link #153
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Ace and Luffy is a big contrast, one is so polite and another one is an idiot most of the time. Hahahaha.
And Luffy said
Spoiler:

Ace is soooo strong
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 12:49   Link #154
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
It was just so wicked!! Man I loved it. I wasn't expecting Smoker and the blue haired girl to be there. And Ace is just so very wicked. I'm gonna stop, it won't make any more sense from this point on. Luckily, not much was ruined for me except the fact that ACE is Luffy's brother. I had no idea that he had eaten the Flame fruit. I still know nothing, and my mind has been racing with thoughts of the brothers relationship for weeks now.

Last edited by Pendragon2879; 2004-05-06 at 16:19.
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 13:19   Link #155
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

yeah... I am looking forward to some good batttles between the blue-haired marine girl and Zoro... I have been waiting for something to happen between those two ever since those Loguetown episodes... and also hopefullly... there will be a good battle between Ace and Captain Smoker...
Old 2004-05-06, 13:24   Link #156
Sethi
StormRider

This episode was excellent, not only because we got to see Ace, but the part in the restaurant is just so funny, when Luffy crashed in when Ace and Smoker where about to have a fight was just hilarious. Next episode we should get to see Ace in action can't wait
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 15:21   Link #157
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzer
Ace and Luffy is a big contrast, one is so polite and another one is an idiot most of the time. Hahahaha.
And Luffy said
Spoiler:

Ace is soooo strong
You do realize that Luffy was only a little kid anyway. The higuma bear guy totally clobbered Luffy, but if they ever could fight again(which is probably never since he's fish food), Luffy would totally clobber him.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 15:39   Link #158
Frog
Shimako's Embodiment

Best episode by far since lougetown(my favorite arc). I dont know how much different it is from the manga because in the manga hes only in it for like two chapters so i dont know how it will play out in the anime.
Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 15:48   Link #159
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

damn this episode rocks finally Ace!!!!! Hehehhe the most funny part is when Ace fell a sleep each time
Old 2004-05-06, 18:45   Link #160
wnkryo
HainShodan

I didn't see it--I am going to download it soon

I can't wait to see this ace character.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote